• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Get my girlfriend to be turned on by tickling?

mlund95

Hey everyone!

So I have a tickling fetish, and my girlfriend of over 2 and half years doesn't. She doesn't really mind being tickled, but I always feel bad because I'm not sure if she is just humoring me and really doesn't like it.

Anyways, recently she said that we could try classically conditioning her to like tickling with sexual actions. Basically, in this way, she will start to connect tickling with sexual pleasure, thus liking it, and being turned on by it!

I'm just wondering, has anyone else tried to like tickle someone while doing something sexual to them?

Any tips or advice would be great! 🙂

Thanks!

For classical conditioning, you don't use the primary reinforcer at the same time as the conditioned reinforcer . . . you follow the conditioned reinforcer with the primary reinforcer.

To become a conditioned reinforcer, tickling must predict pleasure. You'll probably want to start with many short repetitions, of course. Rapid-fire reinforcement is generally used when forming the association. In animal training, we call making the conditioned link "charging the clicker."

Exactly.
Then go back for more tickling, followed by more pleasure.
50 repetitions per session is normal for charging a clicker. How much of either she can take might be a limiting factor, though 🙂

Tickle her while pleasuring her. It's about the sensations and making her associate fun times with tickles. Don't focus solely on the tickling and focus on pleasing her while tickling and it will be much more fun and intimate.

Thank you for comparing his girlfriend to a dog. Believe it not most people arent stupid and can easily see what you're doing associating one behavior with another. If she lets you its because she likes it, if not she doesnt. There is no "training" her and this thread has taken a very dumb turn. I mean really you referred him to a dog training website, its insulting frankly and i really hope no one takes you seriously.

Well, remote vibrators, vibrating eggs , and the like can be put inside her while you are tickling her. Also electro- stim products can be fun to. I use all this stuff on my wife, but especially love doing tease and denial stuff to her while she is tied up-Run the Hitachi on her till she's about ready to come,suck on her nipples, and then go back to tickling her. Feathers on her nipples, ice cubes ( rarely do that as she does not like it)and the Hitachi work well. Plus-as most here would agree, she will most likely be more ticklish after her first orgasm...so let her first orgasm happen relatively soon after you start tickling her. While not knowing you GF, I usually can get my wife to come several times during a tickle session. And- I'm sure she likes getting to orgasm several times much more than being tickled.

Thank you for comparing his girlfriend to a dog. Believe it not most people arent stupid and can easily see what you're doing associating one behavior with another. If she lets you its because she likes it, if not she doesnt. There is no "training" her and this thread has taken a very dumb turn. I mean really you referred him to a dog training website, its insulting frankly and i really hope no one takes you seriously.

Did you read his post? It was her idea. Sure, people aren't stupid, but conditioning very much works on humans.

Did you read his post? It was her idea. Sure, people aren't stupid, but conditioning very much works on humans.

Maybe you misunderstood my post. Obviously humans can be conditioned, but when its your girlfriend who knows you very well she can clearly see what you're doing its not going to work like a new puppy. And you dont see whats wrong in referring someone to a dog training website for a relationship issue? Thats what my issue is here. Since this isnt a dog you dont have to creepily go behind her back and try to manipulate her mental state, believe it or not you can just tell her you want to link pleasure with tickling and that would be much more effective and honest. How happy do you think she would be if she knew you were trying to train her literally like a dog, from a dog training website?

My ex-wife became "conditioned" in the way that's been described; often, it was incorporated during sex, or oral, and she eventually started to enjoy it. Got to the point to where she was able to orgasm during tickle sex, and she'd beg me to tickle her feet often. I've had one other previous girlfriend who was able to get turned on by tickling, but since she was already a tactile-oriented person, it didn't take much.

My ex-wife became "conditioned" in the way that's been described; often, it was incorporated during sex, or oral, and she eventually started to enjoy it. Got to the point to where she was able to orgasm during tickle sex, and she'd beg me to tickle her feet often. I've had one other previous girlfriend who was able to get turned on by tickling, but since she was already a tactile-oriented person, it didn't take much.

This. Same scenario with my ex wife.

ditto for me with my ticklish wife

I'll be interested to hear the results. Personally I don't believe it's possible to induce a fetish or to remove one that's already there.

I'll be interested to hear the results. Personally I don't believe it's possible to induce a fetish or to remove one that's already there.

Maybe not so much as inducing a fetish, but yet, it is. Tough to explain, really.

I bright one out in a friend of mine. Just connect the play with pleasure. It works.

Well, then, in theory it ought to be possible to condition someone who has a tickling fetish so that they're no longer aroused by it. I've never heard of that working for any sexual interest, however.

Oh yes I have a strategy for this 🙂
I tried to do this to my boyfriend who hates being tickled. Basically anytime you guys have intercourse, tickle her as soon as soon as she orgasms. After a few times of doing this, her body will associate the two feelings together. Eventually she will become aroused when tickled 😉

If she ain't turned on by it, I don't see the point in trying to turn her on. You can't force what turns on a person
and what doesn't. It either will or it won't. If it won't, move on and do something else, just cuz it turns you
on don't mean it gotta turn her on.

It's possible to link tickling with pleasure over time like others have said. However, I wouldn't try this with her unless you really like her. Meaning you'll stay with her even if it doesn't work. The reason I say this is that it's kinda mean to try this "experiment" for lack of a better word, and then just drop her if it doesn't end in success. Unless you're upfront with her about it of course.

I did this with hitachi slowly turning it up. They have an extra attachment for speed control. But and here was my ironic mind fuk if you will...she ended up becoming a fetish model and now does heavy tickle sessions. The thought of my ex being tied down and tickled by men all the time personally hurts. Random tangent prob will have nothing to do with you or most people but yes hitachi.

I've always opened things up tickling, then after a while if clothing is off is alternate between fingering and tickling until they think they'll lose their minds.

How happy do you think she would be if she knew you were trying to train her literally like a dog, from a dog training website?
It depends, do you consider people somewhat animalistic?
Since this isnt a dog you dont have to creepily go behind her back and try to manipulate her mental state, believe it or not you can just tell her you want to link pleasure with tickling and that would be much more effective and honest.
Sometimes (a lot, actually, considering the number of non-starters I've had over time) honesty hurts way more than letting them observe what you're doing and arriving at their own conclusion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back