• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Get my girlfriend to be turned on by tickling?

Maybe you misunderstood my post. Obviously humans can be conditioned, but when its your girlfriend who knows you very well she can clearly see what you're doing its not going to work like a new puppy. And you dont see whats wrong in referring someone to a dog training website for a relationship issue? Thats what my issue is here. Since this isnt a dog you dont have to creepily go behind her back and try to manipulate her mental state, believe it or not you can just tell her you want to link pleasure with tickling and that would be much more effective and honest. How happy do you think she would be if she knew you were trying to train her literally like a dog, from a dog training website?

It's incorrect to assume that because someone "can clearly see what you're doing," then therefore "it's not going to work." The subconscious mind works very differently than the conscious mind.

Countless studies have shown that even when someone's conscious mind is well aware of attempted conditioning, or that they've "seen through" to the underlying logic of what's happening, the suggestion to the subconscious is still happening anyway, very unrelated to how conscious reason works:

https://www.wired.com/story/can-placebos-work-even-when-patients-know-theyre-fake/

The placebo example is a lot like hypnosis, where the hypnotic suggestions can be completely effective, even for the subjects who remember 100% of their session and "can clearly see what you're doing."

Also, the dog reference isn't pejorative -- it's simply the Pavlov reference with which people are already familiar. All people, including you and me (and all dogs, for that matter) develop conditioned responses all the time, and yes, usually without us being aware it's happening. But again, even when we are aware of it, it generally happens anyway.

Here's an over-simplified example: If someone said to you, "I want you to develop a conditioned response. From now on, whenever I blow this air horn, I'm them going to smack you in the face." (Let's imagine you couldn't get away, etc.) Even though you were quite aware that the person was intending you to develop a conditioned response -- it wouldn't matter -- each time they blew the air horn, your heart would start racing anyway.

Hey everyone!

So I have a tickling fetish, and my girlfriend of over 2 and half years doesn't. She doesn't really mind being tickled, but I always feel bad because I'm not sure if she is just humoring me and really doesn't like it.

Anyways, recently she said that we could try classically conditioning her to like tickling with sexual actions. Basically, in this way, she will start to connect tickling with sexual pleasure, thus liking it, and being turned on by it!

I'm just wondering, has anyone else tried to like tickle someone while doing something sexual to them?

Any tips or advice would be great! 🙂

Thanks!
You will not get your girlfriend to have a tickle fetish most likely. However, by making sure she receives pleasure in ways that appeal to her, you both can win. The fact that she is open and exploring is a huge plus. Make sure you're putting the same effort in as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back