• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goodbye for now. :(

Hey all. 🙂

Unfortunately I'm going to be taking a lengthy and unwanted absense from TT. 🙁

As some of you already know I've been having some problems in my life due to my health. I've been having problems breathing and I've been admitted into hospital several times because of it. The actual cause for these problems was unknown at the time but the doctors and I assumed it was a result of my heart condition and size. But over the past few weeks, after taking some health tests, it has become clear to me and the doctors what the real cause is.
It turns out I have bronchogenic carcinoma, a form of lung cancer.
Luckily we've caught it in the early stages, so in about two weeks or so, I'll be having an operation or two to remove this. Although I am optimistic and feel that I will be coming back without a scratch, I know there’s still the possibility that…well, where this could essentially be my last goodbye.
But I don’t want to think that, and I don’t want any of you to think it either. So I’m staying positive. 😀

Anyway, my reasons for leaving in the next couple of days are not because of the cancer or the operation, it’s because of something that I feel is more important. Over the next couple of weeks, I will be spending the majority of my time with my Family, especially my Mum and Dad. As you know this type of news would be extremely upsetting for any parent, but for my parents it is even more so. They’ve already suffered a loss like this before when my elder brother (their first son) died from another form of cancer about 25 years ago. My elder brother Tim was taken from them at the age of 5 and as a result they were left heartbroken. So I’m going to be spending a lot of my time with them to make sure they are alright.

So, for now, this is goodbye. With any luck, I will be back within the next couple of months so, hopefully, I will see you then. 🙂

(But I’m not leaving until Thursday, so there’s still time to ask or say anything in mean time, I’ll still be here to read it). 😛

Well, early-good bye, Bob. You've been great man. Best of luck, my friend. You've been awesome! But until then, let's have some fun.

Last edited:
damn ! i wish you all the best for your recovery, take care 🙂

I never know how to respond to news like this. I'm not good with words when the time is important, so nothing I'm going to say is going to feel adequate. But you've been a helluva friend, Bob. I've enjoyed every conversation I've had with you here, and I'm gonna miss you while you're gone. I really do hope that everything turns out alright, and you're back with us in a couple of months (or sooner), all safe and sound.

If not... I swear I'm gonna hunt you down and get you back for the emotional trauma. Smiles. n_n

Sorry as hell about your health troubles, Bob. Your priorities are in good order; your responsibilites are with your family at this time. We'll miss you, but only till your return. I'm very confident about your recovery! My very best wishes that you're back soon and that your trials are slight. Take very good care.

🙂

Thank you for your well wishes. 🙂

If I have any say over what happens on the table, I'll make sure I will come back in one piece. 😀

Best of luck, Bob. Please don't be too scarce. Will you promise to check in occasionally to tell us how you're doing?

Wishin' ya a speedy recovery bro. May you return a stronger, healthier and happier man 🙂

Enjoy your little vacation, unwanted as it may be, Boberman. Take it from HDS, who knows long hiatuses well: it does a body good and, more often than not, you come back better than ever. Best of luck with your health and may you vanquish your bodily ails. :happy:

It's only a goodbye for now BB. I know in my heart that you'll be back before you know it, fit and healthy. So till you come back, you chill out and take it easy. I'll miss you loads while you're away 🙁 . *big hugs*

@ RTL: Cheers dude. 🙂 I hope so too.

@ HDS: Thanks for those words of Wisdom Sir Contradictio! 😛 *does some hand/fingure gesture that young folks consider to be "hip" and "cool"*

@ LK: Awwwww. 🙁 *Big huggles* I'll miss ya too. I'll miss everyone. 🙁

Hey good luck with everything matey! Cancer effects us all at some point or another (1 of my closest friends has leukaemia)- I honestly do wish you the best of luck and a very speedy recovery!!!

Trust me, it will turn out you dont have cancer, and all the trouble came from the stress of talking to morons like me. 😀

Ok, jokes aside; Good luck man; you were one of the 1st I met here, dont you dare leave before I get kicked out! 😉 And dude, its really the best idea to be spending time with your familly right now; also, just say hi to any friends that you care about, because I know how parents react at times like this; they freak out from a splinter...so this is like a heart attack. 🙂 BUT DONT FORGER! ALWAYS STAY POSITIVE! 50% of getting well comes from BELIEVING in getting well. Get well soon, I'm cheering for you buddy! 😀

Starts singing: *Things Can Only Get Better*

Its true things can only get better, so have a speedy recovery and take care of yourself.

Aww man I'm sorry to hear that....but like everyone else here I wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery.Take care!

I hope you'll get thru this ok. I wish you well on a speedy recovery.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back