• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goodbye for now. :(

Good Luck

Good Luck Bob with your treatment. They have made Great strides in Cancer Care in the last few years. Keep a positive outlook and stay strong and you'll do Great. Your doing a good thing staying with your parents it's going to be tuff on them. Again best of luck and I look forward to seeing you back here in no time. Godspeed Friend

Well, I'm off in the morning to be with my mother and father. And in 15 days time, I'll be on the table. 🙁

I really hope that I pull through this, and I have every faith that I will. But even so there's still the possibility that I won't make it, and I don't want to go without saying a proper goodbye.

I just want to take this moment to thank each and everyone of you for all the fabulous memories you've given me.

Before I joined this Forum, I felt like a social outcast for the majority of my life. The majority of us have had these days when we feel like we're not normal, that our fetish was weird and seen by others as freaky and weird. Well, felt this way for many years as well as the addition of my size. It was really hard to find a place where I fit in.

But I have changed, changed for the better, and it's all because of you. 🙂

Sammi, LK, Random_Noob, Snail Shell, Koopa, Anime316, Nessie, Excess and everyone else I've talked too over the past few years (I really do apologise if I've missed your name out. There's so many too name, and so little time). You've all been great to me. Never have I regret talking to any of you, and I never will. Thank you for the way you've treated me and thank you for being my friend. 🙂

And in the unfortunate and unlikely chance that I don't return, I want to wish you all the best in your lives. You're all great people and you all have your lives ahead of you. My time could be up, but that doesn't mean you have to stop living yours. 🙂

Well, as corny and cheesey as those words were, I mean every single bit of it. But I'm starting to make this sound like the absolute end, but I don't think it is. XD

Mixed words, mixed feelings...the best way to describe it. 😛

But anyway, that's my proper goodbye. 🙂

I will see you (hopefully) in a couple of months.

With Love,

Buddy Bob 🙂

Its good to see you being positive about things.

I am sure that every one on here will be thinking of you over the next few weeks.

The best of luck to you indeed! Get well be well. Rest. The theater will be here upon your return and you will return and pull through this.
Salute. Cheers. See you here again soon.

TTD

Know that you are loved by many people in your life. Take that strength with you and defy your illness.

Hello,

I wish you all the best for the operation and that you come back healthy.

Yours

Edmont

Sorry I missed you, but best of luck, mate. Optimistic attitude is the best. 🙂

I help treat patients like you everyday, BudBob, so I know all the stats and stuff.

Hang in there, fight strong, do what the MD's, nurses and the rest tell you to do. We want you back healthy and with a full remission. My prayers will be with you!

As someone who's been there and done that, I've no doubt you'll be grand! But take not of two important things:

1) All nurses are incredibly ticklish! I don't know why and I really don't care!

2) If they want to give you a full check-up and ask to do a colonoscopy say no! :shocked: (trust me on that one!!!)

Take care 🙂

Dearest Bob...I go away for turkey day and miss such huge announcements...

I adore you, and will be sending healthy vibes across the pond to you

And, if you need Physical Therapy after surgery, you know you've got a Camel in the states who is more than willing to help you out!!!

L'chaim--to life, my friend...*chugs a Budweiser to Bob's health*

I'm sorry for replying to this late, and you won't read this until you get back, but I wish you a speedy recovery mate.

Don't be gone too long now ^_^

Hi Bob

My prays are with you. My wife just got home from the hospital. They removed a grapefruit size tomur out of her stomach. She is doing great and I know this community needs people like you. You will be back science has come a long way in the past years. God will be with you. Please take care and know we are all praying for you.

Tony and Tammy

good luck

i know i dont know you but i still wish you the best of luck with everything and hope to see you on here in a couple of months 😀

Sorry I missed this. My best wishes to you, Beer man. We'll keep your room just as it was before you left it. We know you'll be back.

Budweiserbob! said:
Hey all. 🙂

Unfortunately I'm going to be taking a lengthy and unwanted absense from TT. 🙁

As some of you already know I've been having some problems in my life due to my health. I've been having problems breathing and I've been admitted into hospital several times because of it. The actual cause for these problems was unknown at the time but the doctors and I assumed it was a result of my heart condition and size. But over the past few weeks, after taking some health tests, it has become clear to me and the doctors what the real cause is.
It turns out I have bronchogenic carcinoma, a form of lung cancer.
Luckily we've caught it in the early stages, so in about two weeks or so, I'll be having an operation or two to remove this. Although I am optimistic and feel that I will be coming back without a scratch, I know there’s still the possibility that…well, where this could essentially be my last goodbye.
But I don’t want to think that, and I don’t want any of you to think it either. So I’m staying positive. 😀

Anyway, my reasons for leaving in the next couple of days are not because of the cancer or the operation, it’s because of something that I feel is more important. Over the next couple of weeks, I will be spending the majority of my time with my Family, especially my Mum and Dad. As you know this type of news would be extremely upsetting for any parent, but for my parents it is even more so. They’ve already suffered a loss like this before when my elder brother (their first son) died from another form of cancer about 25 years ago. My elder brother Tim was taken from them at the age of 5 and as a result they were left heartbroken. So I’m going to be spending a lot of my time with them to make sure they are alright.

So, for now, this is goodbye. With any luck, I will be back within the next couple of months so, hopefully, I will see you then. 🙂

(But I’m not leaving until Thursday, so there’s still time to ask or say anything in mean time, I’ll still be here to read it). 😛

OHMIGAWD!! Bob!! :shocked: :shocked:

I'm weeping just reading your note🙁 - This is terrible!!
There's so much i want to say, but that is best left for a PM -I guess...

*shake* okay, i'm sorry. You certainly don't need me having a melt-down!
So,, let me just say i'm very glad for you that you have decided to take these couple of weeks to spend time with your family. I can only imagine how much they appreciate your choice to be with them.

In the meantime, we all hope to see you again here.
But whatever happens and whatever choices you make - know that you are in our hearts and prayers as you face this difficult time. We will all miss you; I will miss you, Bob.

Remember always that you are in God's hands now and forever.

Till soon 🙂

Many blessings:kiss:

Chickles😍 xoxoxo

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back