• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

great quotes from the famous

"Hello Ma. Hello Pa. It wasn't much of a fight. I stood there like that. But not for long."
"I'm the victim of soicumstance."
"I'm trying to think but nothin' happens."
"Remember, your mother and my mother are both mothers."
"Nyuk, Nyuk Nyuk.Nyuk."

Curly Howard
curlyhoward.jpg

First, from Churchill:

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."

And my personal favorite, William Shakespeare:

"Exit, pursued by a bear." (by the way, I believe this is the only time where the "Exit" tag is tagged by something else)
"Go to your bosom; Knock there, and ask your heart what it doth know."

"Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on Brown people in Vietnam while so-called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights? No I’m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over. This is the day when such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand would cost me millions of dollars. But I have said it once and I will say it again. The real enemy of my people is here. I will not disgrace my religion, my people or myself by becoming a tool to enslave those who are fighting for their own justice, freedom and equality. If I thought the war was going to bring freedom and equality to 22 million of my people they wouldn’t have to draft me, I’d join tomorrow. I have nothing to lose by standing up for my beliefs. So I’ll go to jail, so what? We’ve been in jail for 400 years."- Muhammad Ali

"Baseball is drama with an endless run an ever-changing cast." Former baseball catcher and broadcaster Joe Garagiola

Have a slice of life because my powers are beyond your understanding.....high school classmate

live for today, you might get hit by a bus tomorrow...same classmate

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence by John Quincy Adams

My lecturer once said seriously:

"I look on the life with optimism, though i don't see any reasons for it"

The sun,the planets, even entire galaxies are moving away from Earth at 186,000 miles per second. But then, who can blame them?-Alfred E. Newman

"The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I ain't read." by Abraham Lincoln

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back