• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Greetings everybody

I am kinda new here ( meaning I have been registered for a while but haven't posted anything yet ) I was told to make a little presentation of myself, by Cavum who is my TickleGod. Some of you may have seen me and Him in some ticklevideos, as we make that sometimes.

I am a girl who is young and playful at heart, and I am a ticklee, as you may know :happyfloa My ticklish spots are ... well I never know where it is worst because it seems to change alittle! I am very ticklish on my tighs and by my nickerline. Sometimes under my left foot and some other times under my right one, lol. Armpits and chin is also "good" places.

I belong to Cavum, but I also feel like I belong to His girlfriend absentia, she is my princess and I am her frog ^^ They actually call me "Frosken" (or "Froggy" in english.) That is because I love frogs, and if I may say so myself I resemble one aswell :feets:

I hope you like the videos we make and I promise to give what I have to make them as good as possible :bouncybou

Welcome to the TMF little lanthi and congratulations on having a great partner who shares your love of tickling with you:bouncybou

Welcome to the TMF little lanthi and congratulations on having a great partner who shares your love of tickling with you:bouncybou

I would say it's the other way around.
It's great to have a slave who shares MY love of tickling with me. :blaugh: haha

Welcome Aboard!

Perhaps we will get to read some Good Tickling Stories between you and Cavum.:bouncybou

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back