• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guilttrip's "Tickle Frigid", Nylon Tickling, F/F

Hey Osco,
Thanks for the cool post .Could be a premonition of things to come for you. I had a chance to read your story and from now on, I'll always look at fast food drive thru's in a new way.
Take it easy man.
your pal,
guilt

Hey Osco,
Thanks for the cool post .Could be a premonition of things to come for you. I had a chance to read your story and from now on, I'll always look at fast food drive thru's in a new way.
Take it easy man.
your pal,
guilt

You are welcome and thanks for the comment on the story! The more I watch this clip I'd have to say if this was done twenty years ago I'd swear that was her!

Hey Guilt. I just bought the clip and I must say it is also my new favorite. You are the best video producer of nylon tickling and I hope to see more videos of Sandra. A hot, mature milf, wearing glasses, as ticklish as she, makes for the best lee IMHO.

The glasses lend her the look of a librarian. Educated, classy, a bit passive, but also an overly serious personality that can be broken only by a good tickling. You haven't done a Ticklish Librarianvideo yet, have you?

wow

Guilttrip you out did yourself this time buddy. This redhead has some of the most ticklish nyloned feet I have seen tickled. How old is this beauty? Please get her to join the TMF so we can all correspond with her. I would love to get my fingers on those nyloned soles. I love her laughter and she is beautiful. Hope to see her tickled more and by you maybe.

I totally agree!!! Now that's my definition of ticklish!!!

Thanks Gents,
Hope to work with Sandra this weekend.
Your right Stan, I have not done a librarian clip yet. Good call man. I'll see if she can't help me find a book on "nylon foot tickling."
All the best to each of you.
guilt

That was fantastic. Keep doing what you are doing. And please, get her back. She's awesome.

What an awesome clip

Guilt, you really have outdone yourself with this one. Both of these ladies are wonderfully ticklish and such lovely sights to behold. Great job as always.

fantastic, fantastic and fantastic. That was by far one of, if not the best clip I have seen in years. If I could request that tickler and ticklee with some feather tickling, that would be awesome!

Tickle Frigid

Hi Guilt,

this Clip i ecellent bravo 🙂)) please more tickling with Sandra the redhead,please more foot tickling with babyoil and hairbrush.I love Bondage.

STORCH

nice

i just love your work, something about redheads, black nylons and glasses, ever consider using colored nylons like blue or red? love red nylons with black shoes or red shoes and black nylons but she almost has a librarian look, but thank you for all your work

Hey Folks,
I am very much humbled that you liked the way this thing turned out.
I wanted to let you know that I'm shooting again with these ladies today. I'll keep all of you posted.
Thanks again for your support, feedback, and friendship
your pal,
guilt

Last edited:
The role of the tickler.....

First off what a great ticklee! Really ticklish cute feet and a great laugh....however, if I could ask one thing? Please bring the ler back in future clips (maybe with other girls too). Her teasing is fantastic :wub::faint: and the fact she is really into tickling the redhead just makes the clip for me.

I think having a ler who is into their role really helps make a good clip! Will be buying this later. Cheers Guilt!

Guilt, that was awesome! The fact she's cackling like that with the lightest of touches, gulping in anticipation...wow! I like 'mature, authority' types reduced to hysterics in clips, and this was a case in point. I always like your clips anyway (if I was single I'd buy some, the gf would kill me!), and this looks like another winner.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Guilttrip,

I believe that Sandra (the redhead) needs to have a visit from Tickles the Clown. She hires Tickles the Clown for her grandson Bobby's birthday. But unforunately, she is unhappy with Tickle's performance. So Tickles then spends a lot of time on her stocking feet convincing her how funny he really is.

How about using Sandra (the redhead) in the following librarian scenario.
Sandra the librarian is standing behind the counter of the library, with her stocking feet being tickled from below. She tries to hold her composure but no such luck

thedude

l_81d856be71f3697c7c2a4f216ba24526.jpg

Hey Folks,
Just wanted to let you know that I had another shoot late last night with the redhead (testarossa) Sandra. She brought along a friend by the name of Katherine . She was great as well and I can't wait for you to set your eyes on her being tickle tortured. They were both tickled by the female tickler "ES" who was the same great tickler in this clip. I hope to have it edited and up at my store Asap.
Thanks again for all of your comments voiced here. Your ideas are appreciated.

Your nylon tickling go to guy,
guilt

ps. This clip "Tickle Frigid" is now located at my Paypal store as well as C4S.

Last edited:
Hey Tyf69,
I still have to edit the new clip. I'll have at my store asap.
Take it easy man.
Your pal,
guilt

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back