• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy birthday Camel26!

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
Happy birthday, girl! I'm surprised no one else did this, but I'm not about to let you get out of this day without a thread. Sorry it's so late in the day, though. n_n;;;;

*lifts a glass* To you, our dear lezzy lee! 😉

HAPPY B-DAY SHEXY!! I'll expect a good tickle story when you get back.

Have a happy happy happy happy happy happy happy TUESDAY! And a great Birthday too. 😉

Lovez ya! XD

I said it in another thread, but I'll say it again... happy birthdaY! 🙂

Thank you everyone--it was, indeed, a delightful birthday. My ler tickled me senseless on saturday...then, made me clean the apartment with her before I went out to dinner with some friends...only to return to a surprise party. She's fabulous.

I adore you all for the birthday love and well wishes! Here's to many more years of celebrating life and tickling for us all! 😀 😀 😀 😀

aww awesome glad you had a good one....and here here I'll drink to that!!!😀

I totally missed it...

I mean, saying happy birthday on time, y'know.

Happy happy happy birthday Jim ... oh, wait, wrong cartoon. 😛 Happy birthday, Camel26! Glad what has passed of it was fun, and may the rest of it be fun as well! :happy:

Happy birthday, girl! I'm surprised no one else did this, but I'm not about to let you get out of this day without a thread. Sorry it's so late in the day, though. n_n;;;;

*lifts a glass* To you, our dear lezzy lee! 😉

I'm usually the person who stays on top of these things and creates the majority of the birthday threads, but I've been busy the last few nights and didn't have the time to check the birthdays.

At any rate, Happy Birthday Camel. 🙂

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, Camel! Glad your day was a joyous one...

the hollywood brother is saddened to hear that he missed your birthday. The hollywood brother do wish you a very happy birthday belated and hopes that this is a great ticklish year for you and your beloved ler. If the hollywood brother were not so tired from working over 12 hours today, then the hollywood brother would go down right this very minute to the big L just to hang out in honor of your birthday

Happy Birthday Camel, I hope you got exactly what was coming to ya!! 😛

Your now long-lasting Pittsburgh Penguins against my current hometown team, the Ottawa Senators, in the playoffs. (so it seems) YOU'RE GOIN DOWN PENS FAN!!!!!

Hiya Cammie!!:laughing:
Wow! I know i'm a week late, sadly I've been away till now. But when i saw that you'd arrived at this delightful milestone, i could not let the moment pass by!

I really hope it was an awesomely terrific celebration filled with laughter, fun and - well even more laughter :tounge: As others have said, you totally deserve it!

Kung Hei-Lei, girl!!

And many happy returns to this special day!!:laughing: :laughing:

Loves,

HB--if you get the chance to hit up the L, get some disco fries in my honor...sometimes, I really miss home only because of the memories I have from that old, crusty diner--they are actually under new management--jacked up the prices, fired the one shady character who was a waiter there that hit on all the girls...times they are a changin'...

Big Dogg--although the Pens are of Pittsburgh origin, and don't suck this season, I'm not a fan. I don't agree with their franchise strong-arming an already bankrupt city into creating a ridiculous arena for them, ousting a few thousand people out of their low-rent homes, in order to build it, all the while making the city nuts while waiting to see if they were being traded to Kansas City for a better arena...that is not loyalty to one's city...that's crappy...so I wish them well, but I've got finals to deal with! 😀 Hope your boys did well!

Chickles--the big 2-5 was eventful, to say the least. No worries--I got what was coming to me! I got it big time...damn I love that woman of mine...hope all is well with you and yours! It's been far too long and I'm so glad to see you have made your triumphant return!!! Thank you for the well wishes!!!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back