• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy birthday Camel26!

HB--if you get the chance to hit up the L, get some disco fries in my honor...sometimes, I really miss home only because of the memories I have from that old, crusty diner--they are actually under new management--jacked up the prices, fired the one shady character who was a waiter there that hit on all the girls...times they are a changin'...

Big Dogg--although the Pens are of Pittsburgh origin, and don't suck this season, I'm not a fan. I don't agree with their franchise strong-arming an already bankrupt city into creating a ridiculous arena for them, ousting a few thousand people out of their low-rent homes, in order to build it, all the while making the city nuts while waiting to see if they were being traded to Kansas City for a better arena...that is not loyalty to one's city...that's crappy...so I wish them well, but I've got finals to deal with! 😀 Hope your boys did well!

Chickles--the big 2-5 was eventful, to say the least. No worries--I got what was coming to me! I got it big time...damn I love that woman of mine...hope all is well with you and yours! It's been far too long and I'm so glad to see you have made your triumphant return!!! Thank you for the well wishes!!!

Hiya Cammie! :flower:
So glad it was everything you could have hoped!!:super_hap :super_hap :greenstar :bluestar: :redstar:

May it be the great start to an awesome year - which you also totally deserve!!

Many blessings, girl!
Chickles😍

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back