• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Izzy!

*as usual these days, comes in late*

Happy birthday, Izzy! I'm really sorry it wasn't really a happy one, but I hope every other day of your life will be.

Also, I'm sorry for being late (not really keeping track of anything lately).

Babinski silly man of course we are friends..

and don't you people realize the dire consequences of wishing someone of my advanced years a belated birthday??? giggles..

JTickler i doubt i look younger than you...

and i thank you all for making my birthday special...it had turned out to be a bad day, but then things got much better...hugs to you all..:wub

I do what I can. At least we turned it around. And having lost almost all my hair, I was once mistaken for 40 at 23!!!!! But I am in love with a sexy girl who looks much younger than she is, so its all good. So you look much younger than 30, so its good.

I do what I can. At least we turned it around. And having lost almost all my hair, I was once mistaken for 40 at 23!!!!! But I am in love with a sexy girl who looks much younger than she is, so its all good. So you look much younger than 30, so its good.

thank you for that..and ahh my dad lost the hair on top of his head when he turned twenty five..the upside was..as he grew older, he still looked about the same..good luck and congrats on finding and being in love with someone..hugs

Izzy,

Oops - another late greeting here.

Sorry missed the day so here's a picture from a train I went on a couple of weeks ago to make up for it.

Hope you had a great day.

Izzy,

Oops - another late greeting here.

Sorry missed the day so here's a picture from a train I went on a couple of weeks ago to make up for it.

Hope you had a great day.

ooo was it fun? i've only been on those old steam engine trains..i would so love to travel by train, i think it would be so cool to sit and eat a meal, watching the country side roll by..

and thank you..i had an ok day but it turned out better..thank you..

Sure was. I made the mistake of working the morning and only taking the afternoon off - the mistake being that it was half way thorugh the journey before I realised it was Ok to relax and have fun.

They do some chow on special runs but it's a narrow gauge train so the catering is basic - sandwiches, burgers etc. Still they do have the basics!

The main drawback is eveyone who works on the train is really happy in their work it makes you feel a bit down by comparison.

Here's the link for the route

http://www.welshhighlandrailway.net/

Here's another trip we did in the last year - Caernarfon castle. The place is huge. I've left the image full size so so you can zoom in on some of the bits.

I hadn't been there since Prince Charles' investiture.

Some sweet pictures, Smade!

I've been away for a while. Happy birthday, Izzy!

oo Smade lucky you..taking a train ride thru the UK...those are beautiful pictures...thank you for sharing those..

Kofph..thanks hon..hugs

Woah! I've been away for 5 days and look how this has progressed, over 30 replies!
Ya see how much we love ya Izzy? xx

We are so much more joyful with you around Izzy. You lighten the burden of our sorrows and brighten the darkest hours of our day!

(raises wine glass)...here's to you Izzy! Now everyone, the line starts back here...let's proceed to tickle the BEJESUS OUTTA IZZY in a CALM AND ORDERLY FASHION!

😉:ggrin:

We are so much more joyful with you around Izzy. You lighten the burden of our sorrows and brighten the darkest hours of our day!

(raises wine glass)...here's to you Izzy! Now everyone, the line starts back here...let's proceed to tickle the BEJESUS OUTTA IZZY in a CALM AND ORDERLY FASHION!

awwwwwww what a sweet thing to say...i try..but but...no tickling en masse please....runs off as fast as her fifty four year old legs will carry her...giggles..

ooo good idea a birthday tickle.This might take years though.So,many are a fan of hers and they want to get in at least an hour hehe

Happy Birthday,Izzie!May a huge bearded man peel back the soles of your boots and tickle your bare feet!!!!

LOL

wowowiewow guys...my birthday was last tuesday..and still this thread continues...

Marie tsk tsk...remember my age..remember my delicate condition..remember the alamo...giggles..

Phantom o hardy har..

Remember?????

wowowiewow guys...my birthday was last tuesday..and still this thread continues...

Marie tsk tsk...remember my age..remember my delicate condition..remember the alamo...giggles..

Phantom o hardy har..

A belated Happy Birthday to you Izzy!

That's my problem in my old age, trying to remember anything! 😱

May you have many more!

Phantom o hardy har..

aww *huggles* My Grandma is in her 70s and she's still getting around a little tickle will do you good Izzy.It must have been a while since your last tickle attack.We'll be gentle hehe🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back