• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Kalamos!

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
... if it is, in fact, your birthday :tounge: January 1st seems to be a default setting for a lot of folks (a couple of thousand, apparently!) But it's what you put down, so it's what I'm gonna recognize! Have a Happy Birthday! Failing that, have a Good Day!

Nope. The server prog wouldn't accept "not your business, pal" for an answer.
So I had to stick with the default bd, jan 1st.

😀

My real bd is still a few months far...

Good day to you too, and happy new year.

😀

The preceding has been a test of the Birthday Notification System.

Had this been an actual birthday, you would have been instructed where to tune for news and information.

This test is now concluded.

Notice how many are down there today. So many people choose the default just to shut the system up. XD

Oh good lord. I just happened to notice that your own birthday is listed as December 25th, HDS. I can't believe I missed it... no matter how dilligently I check, something critical slips through! A very Happy late, late, LATE Birthday to you! And you're welcome to place a small round hole in my head for this slip-up!

Last edited:
ignatz01 said:
The preceding has been a test of the Birthday Notification System.

Had this been an actual birthday, you would have been instructed where to tune for news and information.

This test is now concluded.

lmao!

Littlebighead said:
Oh good lord. I just happened to notice that your own birthday is listed as December 25th, HDS. I can't believe I missed it... no matter how dilligently I check, something critical slips through! A very Happy late, late, LATE Birthday to you! And you're welcome to place a small round hole in my head for this slip-up!

That's fake too. I usually have it set to January 1, but every New Year's Eve I move it back so as not to appear in the list. Tomorrow it will be back to January 1. 😛

I usually have it set to January 1, but every New Year's Eve I move it back so as not to appear in the list. Tomorrow it will be back to January 1.

ROFL!! That is too good =P
Must remember to get HDS-kun a birthday present =^_^=

nessonite said:
ROFL!! That is too good =P
Must remember to get HDS-kun a birthday present =^_^=

Bah. I need only my own rage as a gift. Burning, smoldering rage! *Grumble/wander off action*

Roght-o!
*wraps up some rage in pretty paper, ties a bow, and sends it off*
^^

<_<

>_>

Really...what does HDS want? =^_^= I shall try with all of my limited abilities to provide!

Well then, Happy UN-Birthday, Kalamos and HDS!

Right on Hawkeye! Happy UnBirthday indeed! That's perfect! Wish I'd thought of it!

Last edited:
I want for nothing. Give me nothing. Thou shall be smited if thou gets me something. *RAGE*

I see you're making good use of the rage! Excellent!
And anyway, didnt you say the same thing about Christmas? And you liked that, right?

=p

Happy birthday to the K-man and HDS. The shining lord of all he surveys!

I also noticed that Aphroditerabbit(though she dosen't seem to be here these days) and oriyaborealis(our favourite haywire member) are also bitten with the birthday bug today. :

CHEERS, ALL. 😀

EDIT: Why the living hell is the colour typing not working anymore?????????

un-birthday...I like it. Sounds horrifying.

nessonite said:
I see you're making good use of the rage! Excellent!
And anyway, didnt you say the same thing about Christmas? And you liked that, right?

=p
I'm working on it. You would have been smited by now but, as I've noted before, Jesus hates me, and Jesus commands the ear of the only mighty smiter whose language I speak. XD

It looks like you didn't close the color tag, dussicar.

at least this proves that skulls dun have a birthday. 😛

Kalamos is a pretty cool guy so happy whatever you want there buddy.

HDS, lighten the funk up.

*cry* You will smite me? I worked hard on that thing!

=^_^=

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back