• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Kalamos!

XP can you tell me again when your birthday actually is, HDS, so I can do somethin? =^_^= I seem to have forgotten to put it in teh rainlendar...

nessonite said:
XP can you tell me again when your birthday actually is, HDS, so I can do somethin? =^_^= I seem to have forgotten to put it in teh rainlendar...

First off, your new title deserves a roffle. XD Second, huzzahs, the only person I told forgot! Joyous celebration I say! 😀

...Email me and maybe I'll remind you. XP

>=o How hard is it to email me yourself and tell me? Strange boy ^^ Remember to use either my TT addy or my gmail addy as my personal account is STILL down. GRRRRRRR

XD

I have it somewhere...in a chat transcript. But I'd have to hunt for it and I'm lazy. I can narrow it down to a 10 day span though. XP I still have no idea what to give you though. if I remain idealess the whole thing may be moot. ^^

nessonite said:
>=o How hard is it to email me yourself and tell me? Strange boy ^^ Remember to use either my TT addy or my gmail addy as my personal account is STILL down. GRRRRRRR

XD

I have it somewhere...in a chat transcript. But I'd have to hunt for it and I'm lazy. I can narrow it down to a 10 day span though. XP I still have no idea what to give you though. if I remain idealess the whole thing may be moot. ^^

Bah, done. And if you can't conjure an idea, then do nothing! Silly girl... 😛

yikes! my guess was wrong...I was placing it about 10 days later....

I cannot do nothing. It would be against my nature to let an opportunity to do something for someone pass by. =^_^= You are a difficult one though...as I have no idea what treasures you already posses. Without knowing what HDS desires, my only safe bet is something by my own hand.

edit: *roffles* you dont owe me anything, you nut

I'm so sorry I missed this one. I hope it's not too late to wish Kalamos another unearthly year of his unearthly life.

I was not born on Jan 1st.
Not unborn either.

I just had to fill in a D.O.B. when they updated the server prog, and went for the easiest choice, the default one.

My current D.O.B. reads 1900-01-01...

But hey, thanks! 😀

Maybe I should *pick* my birthday and celebrate it when I feel like, instead of letting it creep upon me when it feels up to it.

Time to turn tables on time, I say!

Never been away.
Never been actually here.

It's my other big K.
My usual K is another K.

Here's something that I missed

Happy B-day Kally!!!

And now, here's a few others that want to wish you the same!

Attachments

• Chupachristmas.JPG
    Chupachristmas.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 8
  • VS.jpg
    VS.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 6
  • peewee.jpg
    peewee.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 9
No Candle, I'll Have To Use This Freaking Light Bulb...

Hope You Had A Great Day. Thanks For All The Amazing Art, Wit And Insight You Always Provide Tt.

Thanks... 😀

[Well... it wasn't really my bd, but why waste a good thread?]

GEORGIATKLER said:
Hope You Had A Great Day. Thanks For All The Amazing Art, Wit And Insight You Always Provide Tt.

What he said ^_^ .

*Morphs into a cute little chibi girl and showers K with lots of heart shaped objects*

*Then proceeds to shower K with hugs and kisses and in a whiney voice, chants "love you K! Love you K" over and over again.*

You cannot escape our love! Surrender!

I bet that freaked you out.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back