• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Holidays!

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry the present a little late for some people, but I wanted to make sure everything was working before I updated the site. This is a present from all of us on the TickleTheater Crew to you. Enjoy the new look!

PS - There are still going to be some tweaks made over the next few days so if you see something switched don't worry - it's just us. 🙂

Merry Christmas,
-TickleTheater and Crew

Btw, this is the style you should be seeing. If you are still seeing the old style then clear out your temporary files or restart your pc. 😱

I think we need a new banner to compliment the new design. That Tomato Dragon girl can only catch so many flies in her mouth. 😉

Good job. 🙂

I think we need a new banner to compliment the new design. That Tomato Dragon girl can only catch so many flies in her mouth. 😉

Good job. 🙂
Funny you should mention that. I was looking for a new banner rotator since the old one wouldn't work with this version and came across a logo/header rotator. Now if the artists here wanted to submit their own version of the site logo/header I could get them up and rotating. I know the man Infojoe himself has a designer working on a new design for it as well.

Thats a good idea and a good feature. One day one banner could be there, and then the next it would be another one by a different artist, and they'd cycle through.

The timing is important though. If you had it rotate the banners too quickly (like once every pageload) then thats not enough individual time to appriciate the work the artist put it and the banner itself. Any longer than a day may not seem as random, which I'm guessing is part of the fun.

Also, it would make sense to only allow each participating artist to create 1 banner at a time for sharing and that only 1 of their banners is actually going to be rotated, at a time. If I had made 5, and someone else only made 1, and all the banners are being cycled through, then thats unbalanced.

Also, now that I have your attention for a moment, it would be good if you could weigh in on the non-tickling artwork section that is being finalized. It would be great to know whether or not it has your blessing, as has taken quite some time to build up enough support to finally make it. 🙂

The design of the logo/header addon I was looking at was to change the image on every load. Something on a timer (like 24 hours) would be a custom job. I'll take a look though.

As far as your non-tickling artwork inquiry goes - from what I can see it's in the final stages of a decision amongst the admins I appointed to handle the board. I'm only really active now because it's a long holiday weekend and I'm not with family so this kills the time. If it's simply a blessing you're looking for then everyone has it. Whatever improves the quality of the board and makes the members happy. 😉

Sorry to bother you guys, but unless I'm mistaking, I noticed that as you're posting pictures (or clips) it somehow increased to 5.00MB.

Sorry to bother you guys, but unless I'm mistaking, I noticed that as you're posting pictures (or clips) it somehow increased to 5.00MB.
No bother at all. The 2mb file restriction comes from the default setting of the PHP upload function. It could be modified to a bigger size, but at a cost of potential site instability.

/edit - ah I understand, the file size limit shows as 5.00mb when you go to attach a file, but if you try to load something bigger than 2mb at a time it will fail.

Last edited:
No bother at all. The 2mb file restriction comes from the default setting of the PHP upload function. It could be modified to a bigger size, but at a cost of potential site instability.

/edit - ah I understand, the file size limit shows as 5.00mb when you go to attach a file, but if you try to load something bigger than 2mb at a time it will fail.

I see what you mean. I tried to upload something like that earlier, but as a result, it's a no-go...

The design of the logo/header addon I was looking at was to change the image on every load. Something on a timer (like 24 hours) would be a custom job. I'll take a look though.

As far as your non-tickling artwork inquiry goes - from what I can see it's in the final stages of a decision amongst the admins I appointed to handle the board. I'm only really active now because it's a long holiday weekend and I'm not with family so this kills the time. If it's simply a blessing you're looking for then everyone has it. Whatever improves the quality of the board and makes the members happy. 😉

It was just a suggestion, but if you can look into a custom timer that would be nice.

Although, honestly, we don't know how many people actually look at the top of the page, where the banner is. Maybe we should have some kind of poll to see if people care whether theres more than one banner and whether they rotate or not...or if we even change the banner at all.

What may seem like something significant to some may not matter to others. Its more like a novalty than a function.

As for the artwork forum, thats good to hear. Hopefully this forum extension will be something you can be proud of later on, seeing as how its no longer just myself whose drawing and sharing their non-tickling works. It has the potential to be a big feature and speciality later on.

Your creation is growing in a big way by doing this, and I hope you realize that. 🙂

Last edited:
Issues with views

I still am having difficulty in viewing attached files in the art section and picture sections--they just don't show up. This is the only site that this is occurring.

I have Firefox 2.0

I still am having difficulty in viewing attached files in the art section and picture sections--they just don't show up. This is the only site that this is occurring.

I have Firefox 2.0
Anyone else have Firefox 2.0 that can confirm this?

First of of pictures work good on my Firefox 2.0 and some things bothering:
1) The sex-slot is missing... doesn't show whether a person is female or male
2) There are two login screens right next to eachother... because they're so close to eachother, wouldn't only one do?

All in all the improvements are stylish... I like 'em! 🙂

I'll alert the tech staff about the missing profile fields. They are missing in Opera 9.10 as well.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back