• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Holidays!

First of of pictures work good on my Firefox 2.0 and some things bothering:
1) The sex-slot is missing... doesn't show whether a person is female or male
2) There are two login screens right next to eachother... because they're so close to eachother, wouldn't only one do?

All in all the improvements are stylish... I like 'em! 🙂
I have to manually edit that field into the postbit. It's on my "to-do" list today already. 😉

That's done - also added a mood manager. You can select/modify your mood underneath the Private Messages area in the Navbar up top. The mood then displays under your Avatar and in your Memberinfo profile.

Cool. Could use more negative moods though. 😉

Mmm... terrible idea. Awful I'd say. Horrible. Hideous. Perfidious. Undead.

😉

What font is that anyway?

Pretty sure it's this font here... though I have been known to be wrong before. 😉

/edit - Actually it looks like the font changes between buttons...

Attachments

um its nice and all....but it deleted all my cookies. This is LITICKLEREE by the way and i dont remeber what email address i put under this name and i dont remeber my password. so i cant even log in, i dont wanna have to create another name. So is there anyway one of the mods can hook me up with my password or get it somehow. Thanks

um its nice and all....but it deleted all my cookies. This is LITICKLEREE by the way and i dont remeber what email address i put under this name and i dont remeber my password. so i cant even log in, i dont wanna have to create another name. So is there anyway one of the mods can hook me up with my password or get it somehow. Thanks

Email this one and he will assist you in regaining your account. I don't want to fix your password and post it in the open forums, obviously. 😛

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.tickletheater.com/cmps_index.php
(the button before "Tickle Theater") in the main page... It returns this value:

//edit - code snip

and

when you click on the dropboxes on the main page... the "Producer Links" and so on... try to click on the "========" (I know it's a graphical line) it says

Not Found
The requested URL /============= was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

and I bet that's not the only case on those dropboxes, don't wanna try 'em all... Could you make it not change the page if there isn't a link for a dropbox value like "================" ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm.

Attachments

• Defiant.gif
    Defiant.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Deranged.gif
    Deranged.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Angsty.gif
    Angsty.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Sullen.gif
    Sullen.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 35
ehm.. how can I find the page with all the sections? before there was the button "forum"...:umm:

thanks.😱

ehm.. how can I find the page with all the sections? before there was the button "forum"...:umm:

thanks.😱

Upperleft has Home - Community (forum) - Rules. I will have to reupload the Rules page. That's about it though. :happy:

new look

ok..i'm confused.I like the new look of the site..but....how does one get to the new posts.Before the change one could just click on new posts or todays posts to view new stuff.How is it done now?

Whoops! Totally didn't see the attachments there. Nice work - I'll upload them in a sec. :super_hap

ok..i'm confused.I like the new look of the site..but....how does one get to the new posts.Before the change one could just click on new posts or todays posts to view new stuff.How is it done now?

New Posts in listed in the Navbar almost dead center in that blue bar... but the Today's Posts is hidden underneath Quick Links, first option. 😉

They're uploaded now. Very nice, though, I'm a happier person than these buttons show. 🙂

I should really thank that guy over A Modest Destiny web-comic, for the pixel art idea.

He can convey complex feelings with 50*50 sprite chars.

🙂

I should really thank that guy over A Modest Destiny web-comic, for the pixel art idea.

He can convey complex feelings with 50*50 sprite chars.

🙂
Yeah I can see what you mean. I made one for HDS for his anti-humanity mood, but heh, I didn't make the little blue icon - just the bar and the wording.

Misanthropic? 🙂
That's great, I'm gonna forge one for myself too.

Warhammer psychology states come to mind...

thanks, love the new format actually, thanks TT founder for fixing the password and everything for me 🙂

I should mention, we still have a prob with system clock being off by 6 hours.
No big deal.

🙂

I think it used to be alot easier to find where you wanted to go. Just had to hit a link to "go to the forums" and that was it. Now its harder to find.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back