• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harry Potter

soxy_feet

Hello.
Did anyone see the new harry potter movie?
If you did You might have noticed there were quite a few feet scenes in it.
such as when harry got his book from hagrid, or when hermoine was pulled up by the whomping willow, personally I would have loved to take off her sneakers and tickle her feet. but I got thrown out of britain for that so I am not going to try.

OMG dude. Your so friggin right. I have dreamed about her feet. Ive looked many times on the net but i can only find 1 or 2 pics of her feet and from what i have seen, well... DAMN! Lets just hope theres some better scenes in the next movie.

Iluv2btickled said:
Arent they all underage?

Yes they are, which is why I asked. Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson are all 15 years old. You might want to change the topic guys.

I've held Daniel Radcliffe's 'Quiddich' shirt! My friend, a radio presenter here, was auctioning it for charity. It went for £1,000!

Emma just turned 14 in april. Dan turns 15 in July and Rupert turns 16 in August..

Either way, they are underage..

Guys, drop the subject. Underage simply isnt allowed. Why is it still a dicussion?

I agree. I do love Harry Potter. Dont get me wrong. But to discuss tickling underage girls, its just plain wrong.

you know what i find disturbing, harry potter is a childrens movie and yet i when the movie was a week from release, my local new york paper was talking about how emma watson is going to be the next sex symbol just cause she is maturing. Doesnt everyone female mature when they hit that age. Why does every female actor have to be the next sex symbol. Its a freakin childrens book.

i dont think its a childrens book, i consider it a book to be for all ages..

*bangs head against wall* it's...not...a...kids...book!
arrggg! darn all merketing people to heck!

Its not a kids book, but the fact that they were discussing tickling minors disturbs me.

i agree with Iluv2btickled, its about the book or movie but rather the characters in it. The fact remains that they are underage and their are laws against sexual activity with a minor.
Not only is it a legal matter but also an ethical one as well.

regardless if it is her feet or not, tickling is seen as a sexual activity and of course they are minors. Thats is just how i see it

i heard harry potter was for little kids, sorry i am not a huge fan so i didnt know.

you heard wrong

what about seeing professor mcgonnagal tickled?

shes not a minor..

Dame Maggie Smith??? lol

Here's my take on the kids book/book for all ages thing. My girlfriend recently bought me all 5 books for my 26th birthday. (The third of May as it happens.) The first two were definately kids books, although definately from the vein of Road Dahl, who was well known for his dark themes. (Children being murdered, children being caned at school, evil witches, etc.) But from book three (POA) onwards there is a distinct adult turn. Books four and five could've been written by Stephen King they're that dark, especially book five!

I think the tone of the books, Jim, goes along with Harry's age. While book 1, in which Harry is 11, could certainly be read (and is often read) by anyone old enough to read it, I think it can only really be understood and fully apreciated by readers that age or older.
Thats one of the great things about the Potter series. There is more than enough in there to keep the mind of any well read adult occupied but it can also work on a much simpler level for younger people even though a lot of the subtleties will go right over their heads.
POA, the third book and universally considered the best so far, is definately darker than the first two. A lot of people thinkit's not really apropriate for younger kids to read but my feelingis that if their interest was heald through the first two books, which are relatively long for kids to read, then they can probably handle themore complex story and darker tone of book 3.
Putting things in perspective though...none of the Potter books or movies come close to the senseless violence or death tolls of your average kiddie cartoon. There is purpose behind the events here...not a stream of faceless ninja's or giant robots being mindlessly mowed down by our hero.

you know, you guys make it seem as tho all tickling is sexual, i mean sure some aspects of it is, but there is such a thing as innocent playful tickling you know? not everyone in the world sees tickling is sexual, i think thre is definatly a LINE between sexual and playful tickling, i tickle or get tickled by my friends alot, which isnt sexual, however with my girlfriend, it is, do you get what im saying? i wouldnt see anything wrong with a playful tickle of an underage person as long as it is like was previously suggested her feet or her ribs, as long as it stays away from any private areas. I think that there could be playful tickling with hermione from harry potter that would not violate any rules.

cmon, not all tickling is sexual, and those who think all tickling is sexual should realize, parents tickle their kids in fun, friends tickle eachother in fun, how you take tickling is how you take it, not how EVERYONE takes it.

Yea I noticed that also. I would love to be able to find out Emma and Ruperts ticklish spots and be able to tickle them.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back