• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harry Potter

ya know i will say this. I was pretty stupid about the whole harry potter thing. I saw the first two movies on hbo and man i have to admit, the special effects and the story are really good. I just thought they were for kids, sorry about that. I wasnt trying to get anyone pissed off. my brothers wife, is a huge harry potter fan, she has the movies on dvd, reads the books and plays the pc games.

No worries, AphxA, we still love ya! 😀
If you have the time I really recommend picking up the books. The movies do a pretty good job covering the basic story but it's like trying to build the colloseum out of legos, especially as the story progresses and the books get longer.

What are u talking about ??? tickling its not a sexual matter !!! For some people that have some kind of fetish, specially a foot fetish or a fetish with the part being tickled it turned in to a sexual/fetish matter, but outside that tickling its not sexual, parents use to tickle their children a lot and it doesnt mean that they are sexualy abusing their children, so as i have said so many times, if tickling doesnt involve nudity or the touching of any private parts it doesnt count as abusing or molesting a minor in any way, nor as a sexual activity.
So, saying that u want to tickle a minor its not a crime nor illegal, is really different if i say "hey i want to fuck ema watson !! " to "hey i want to tickle ema wattson", the first one is not only politically incorrect and inapropiate, but in fact an ilegal activity (if u do it). But theres nothing wrong, innapropiate or illegal with the second one.

Sorry to bother u with all the legal mumbo jumbo but i study law and civil rights, so i know what im talking about, and im saying this with all respect,i hope i dont offend anyone with the truth, i just hate innecesary censure.

With all that said, Hell i would love to tickle Emma's bare feet !!!!!!

harry potter? or aka ''harry pot head'' *shivers* at the thought of anything related to harry potter. i've seen the first movie of harry potter in the theaters when it came out with my mom and dad. But other then that i'm not a harry potter fan at all!. i'd rather watch Lord of the rings before any with harry potter in the title. just my thoughts though

FeatherFeet said:
you know, you guys make it seem as tho all tickling is sexual, i mean sure some aspects of it is, but there is such a thing as innocent playful tickling you know? not everyone in the world sees tickling is sexual, i think thre is definatly a LINE between sexual and playful tickling, i tickle or get tickled by my friends alot, which isnt sexual, however with my girlfriend, it is, do you get what im saying? i wouldnt see anything wrong with a playful tickle of an underage person as long as it is like was previously suggested her feet or her ribs, as long as it stays away from any private areas. I think that there could be playful tickling with hermione from harry potter that would not violate any rules.

cmon, not all tickling is sexual, and those who think all tickling is sexual should realize, parents tickle their kids in fun, friends tickle eachother in fun, how you take tickling is how you take it, not how EVERYONE takes it.

i agree not all tickling has to deal with sexual and private area tickling. for some people there into all that private area and bondage tickling. But for me i'm not really into that stuff yet. i've watched bondage tickling clips alot online sure i have but for me playful tickling is what i'm into more. When i find a girlfriend or a real close friend thats a girl then i might maybe think about using things to tie the person up maybe. But for right now i'm more about the playful fun side of tickling. and also yeah the Directors of movies (kids or even teen movies for that matter) can and could add elements of tickling into there movie with out it breaking in laws or with out it being so sexually laced at all. But for me mainstream movies with tickling elements included into the movies does really nothing for me. sorry to say.

sithjd said:
What are u talking about ??? tickling its not a sexual matter !!! For some people that have some kind of fetish, specially a foot fetish or a fetish with the part being tickled it turned in to a sexual/fetish matter, but outside that tickling its not sexual, parents use to tickle their children a lot and it doesnt mean that they are sexualy abusing their children, so as i have said so many times, if tickling doesnt involve nudity or the touching of any private parts it doesnt count as abusing or molesting a minor in any way, nor as a sexual activity.
So, saying that u want to tickle a minor its not a crime nor illegal, is really different if i say "hey i want to fuck ema watson !! " to "hey i want to tickle ema wattson", the first one is not only politically incorrect and inapropiate, but in fact an ilegal activity (if u do it). But theres nothing wrong, innapropiate or illegal with the second one.

Sorry to bother u with all the legal mumbo jumbo but i study law and civil rights, so i know what im talking about, and im saying this with all respect,i hope i dont offend anyone with the truth, i just hate innecesary censure.

With all that said, Hell i would love to tickle Emma's bare feet !!!!!!

Okay, let's look at some facts...

This is a tickling fetish web-site.

This web-site's membership rules specifically forbids the mentioning of tickling minors because the vast majority or members find tickling a sexual thing.

This web-site specifically insists that only people of legal, adult age be members here.

This being the case, you could easily try and make a defence if you were in court, however there'd be plenty of people who'd think you were a shilly-shallying pervert. It's just safer all round if minors are not mentioned. There certainly isn't any law against tickling minors, hell, loads of parents do it every day! But considering that this is a sexual, adult web-site, try explaining any of that to someone who wasn't from here.

Last edited:
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back