• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anybody reached this point...

revboy

where you notice that the good ol TT is made up of 4 kinds of people:

1. the lurkers - the people who do not post or contribute anything to this site but just watch the clips

2. the regulars - ive met some really cool people on here and they contribute to the site and are pretty nice

3. the creeps - in between the last two, but they only post in the personals section and dont do anything else

4. the females - theyre so few they deserve a group to themselves LOL!

eh, ok theres a few more people that i didnt cover but these are the 4 groups that i see most often on here. What about yall? what groups have yall noticed mostly on here?

I was a 1 that is working to be a good 2...with a side of fries
I think everyone is a little different in their own special way ^^ Everyone has their own personality, comfort level, and experience. It tends to very accross gender and age. Some people know web etiquette a little more than others too, since this be the interwebs.
You've pinpointed a general classification, and I can say I agree. I can also thanfully say there are many nice people here ^_^

IMO, there several kind of member on forums (in all forums in general way) :

1.- Lurkers.

2.- Top posters : Those that post anything, only for to get more posts yet.

3.- Contributors : Those that post for to improve the forum.

4.- Troublemakers : Those that constantly are trying to fight with someone else.

5.- Regular : Those that not necessarily contribute, but visit the forum with some frequency.

And as revboy said, there are other members that don't suit exactly in those previous categories.

IMO, there several kind of member on forums (in all forums in general way) :
Yep. It's more like what cosquillero said.

It really depends on what particular subforum we mean, though.
Compulsive posters tend to inhabit the discussion forums, while one-liner trolls tend to haunt the content forums.

Yep. It's more like what cosquillero said.

It really depends on what particular subforum we mean, though.
Compulsive posters tend to inhabit the discussion forums, while one-liner trolls tend to haunt the content forums.
Thanks. In those throlls i guess that we can to add fakers (you know, guys pretending be girls and other people pretending be what they aren't).

don´t forget the necromancers... bumping ancient threads just to say: nice!

don´t forget the necromancers... bumping ancient threads just to say: nice!
Well, i've been a necromancer too in some old threads, simply because i didn't have seen them before.

Thanks. In those throlls i guess that we can to add fakers (you know, guys pretending be girls and other people pretending be what they aren't).
Well, those are a completely different kind of trolls.
Gender-bender trolls can be shy loners or cruel pranksters, but they usually inhabit the chat-rooms.
One-liner trolls tend to haunt media forums, where they just say "it sucks", "where is the feet/pits/belly/dancingbears", "already posted, waste of time" and that kind of deep, well-thought niceties...

Even champions of damsels in distress, trying to punish crude users for disrespectful behaviour towards female users can be unwitting paws of crafty chat-room trolls...

Anything we do can be exploited or abused.
Rather reassuring, isn't it?

😉

Well, those are a completely different kind of trolls.
Gender-bender trolls can be shy loners or cruel pranksters, but they usually inhabit the chat-rooms.
One-liner trolls tend to haunt media forums, where they just say "it sucks", "where is the feet/pits/belly/dancingbears", "already posted, waste of time" and that kind of deep, well-thought niceties...
I've posted that kind of comment ("This is a repost") sometimes, because IMO if this forum has a limited hosting space, why waste the space just repeating the same stuff ?. But each his/her own. Anyway, thanks for to clarify that.

I've posted that kind of comment ("This is a repost") sometimes, because IMO if this forum has a limited hosting space.
Sure, and I have posted the "I don't like this stuff" kind of comment.
It is not just WHAT we say. It is HOW we say it.

We are not all equal and same, once we get some seniority on a forum.
We all have a posting history, people do know us by our comments.

We all can remind a new user he's just posted the same old clip ten times over. It's no big deal, it's just providing basic infos to newcomers.
On the other hand, when a recurring troll says "that's a f*cking repost, stop this crap already", well, he's being an arse. And he should be beaten with a big, gnarly stick.

There is a line between opinionated dissent and all-out disrespect.
And of course some particularly fiendish trolls learn how to tiptoe along that line, and actually manage to fool users and mods for a while, before people wisen up, and shoot them in the balls.

😀

Such a system of the classification instills fear and despair within the hope tinged souls of man. Yet that which is feared is also comparable to the far more terrible fate of existing only as the collection of electricity and data, expressing total anonymity. For those who reside within the theater, certainly such a cold duality may corrode the senses and judgment of the peers, fearing a classification, or worse, a total loss of the identity. Two terrible, final consequences, each with the deadly outcome, dim and gnarled in their malignant finality, yet combine to form such an evil, an evil incomparable to any others known.

I, Garimto, fear such a conclusion.

more than the half are lurkers for life

Such a system of the classification instills fear and despair within the hope tinged souls of man.
Fortunate be it that my soul is not marred by the taint of hope, then.

myea i lurk i admit but what can i do to tribute?? only thing i could do is post a wee little more now and then.

myea i lurk i admit but what can i do to tribute?? only thing i could do is post a wee little more now and then.
When you see something on the forum you like, speak up! Let the contributor know that his (her) effort hasn't been spent in vain. You needn't be florid... even an "Atta boy!" or "Awsome, Dude!" is appreciated!

Last edited:
Can we add a subcategory to Rev's original list?

In the Females section...

The TT Vixens...

You know who you are...😉

Sure, and I have posted the "I don't like this stuff" kind of comment.
It is not just WHAT we say. It is HOW we say it...
I agree, sometimes someone talks/opines about his/her preference (i like it or i don't like it), but not being respectful with the thread's creator. I believe that both things have its weight and both are influenced by our ego, troublemakers by example give their opinon just being commonly offensive. Every person in the world when opine about some theme, their answers/opinions are influenced by their egos and all people have a different combination of them.

even an "Atta boy!" is appreciated!
Oh dear, that sounds so... canine...

😉

Troublemakers by example give their opinion just being commonly offensive.
They say: it takes two to waltz.
Troublemakers are just as effective - and disruptive - as we allow them to be.

We should have a positive outlook on things.
When people ask for something different, point them the direction.
They want more upperbody tickling? Show them suitable threads.
If they are rough but well-meaning, they'll move on and say thanks.
If they just keep complaining without showing any sign of gratitude ever, you know you have a real troll in your hands.

Then again, sometimes I feel I am alone in this.
It's easier to vent one's pent up anger out, and just flame on.
As I said, it takes two to waltz - and just as many to fight

Maybe i didn't explain me so clearly. What i tried to say is that both things are important : What someone says and how him/her says that. I've seen in different forums (not talking about of subforums, but of other forums as Celebrities, movies, music, etc. ) that some people say things in a kind way, but the message is offensive; in many occasions I try to remember that saying : "If you haven't something good to say, then keep quiet", i reach that very frequently, but sometimes simply not. I guess that some people do it at different rate.

I hate to be put into a category.
You know the whole I am a different or unique human type thing.
If I see something I like I will let the poster know.
If I don’t have anything nice to say, then I am just a lurker.
If I have a lot to say than I will say that too.
Oh well enough said.

Good luck to you all.

Aloha, John😉

I've seen in different forums that some people say things in a kind way, but the message is offensive.
Well, some troublemakers learn how to tiptoe along the letter of the rules, so they can claim they were just expressing their right to comment.

I don't like the "if you can't say something nice, then shut up" rule.
We all should be allowed to express dissent.
Point is, nobody usually cares, and we are likely going to start a fight, so sometimes it is wiser to drop the argument.

Mind you, I am usually ready to protect my opinion with nails, teeth and assorted limbs.
But once you have made your point, it becomes pointless to argue on...
It only gets nasty and personal.

...Mind you, I am usually ready to protect my opinion with nails, teeth and assorted limbs.
But once you have made your point, it becomes pointless to argue on...
It only gets nasty and personal.
I also tend to protect my opinion, and i think that the most people do it. But what a point be pointless, depend of arguments of each. And that than i mentioned isn't a rule, is an old saying, some people use it, some people don't use it.

And that than i mentioned isn't a rule, is an old saying, some people use it, some people don't use it.
I think it is, at least over TMF.
I don't know how seriously they mean it, but they call it the "golden rule".

Among casual acquaintances, avoiding some topics is wiser, unless you want to start a feud with strangers.
Between friends, sometimes you can be true to the point of bluntness.

Matter of tastes, I guess.
Most of the time I end up dropping the argument because I'm basically lazy.
It shows a lot of respect - in a twisted way - to press a topic, and prove your point all over again.
It means you genuinely think they can understand it...

😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back