• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Haunted Ship

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
for those of you out there that love haunted houses and haunted walk thru attraction, the hollywood brother has seen one for all of us. the hollywood brother has recently ventured to the jersey shore to walk thru a ghost ship called Ingus Fatuus. It is a great walk thru and has some of the best actresses andactors in it that the hollywood brother has ever encountered. if you want to be frightened and have a great ticklish time then the hollywood brother highly suggest seeing this once in a lifetime attraction.

for more info please go to www.moreyspiers.com

The hollywood brother is positive you will love it

Well,I certainly think so as well.I love haunted houses and I love mostly all things paranormal

That looks like a blast, Hollywood Bro! Interesting twist on the typical haunted house.

Incidentally, how is the waterpark itself? We had a really fun time a couple of weeks ago at one here.

It's tenative at best, but we are hoping to make it down to Universal Studios "Halloween Horror Nights"(Orlando version) this year. :scared

Rick i have a friend who works every year during Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios..one year he was the chainsaw guy..another year hm i'm not sure lol..i'll have to ask him what he will be this year..

and uh i'd rather ride thru a haunted house than walk..izzy gets the heebeegeebies..

I didn't think they made ride through ones anymore because I have been wanting to ride one.Besides,Disney's Haunted Mansion

If I ever won just crazy batshit insane money on the Lottery or through some dead rich uncle, I would totally build a ride-through haunter house or haunted ship like the one The Hollywood Bro describes.

the hollywood brother like the waterpark but the ocean is free and just a short walk away. as far as haunted houses that you ride, they do not make as many but they hold a special place in the world of the hollywood brother

the hollywood brother like the waterpark but the ocean is free and just a short walk away. as far as haunted houses that you ride, they do not make as many but they hold a special place in the world of the hollywood brother

True that. The only reason I broke down and ponied up the bucks for waterparks is because of the oil "spill" in the Gulf.

That haunted ship is a badassed idea, and I would love to visit someday.

Oh,that is such an awesome water park!I love it there.Big Kahuna's,Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach are the best

You've been to Big Kahunas, QueenBee? How was it? What's the one flume/slide I gotta ride? Gimme all the dirt! Tell me everything!

Don't make me break out the feather! :euro:

Oh, man. How about this idea? A haunted waterpark! People would travel through on rafts and swimming/climbing/swinging through the place while ghoulish hands could reach from the water below or the walls above and to the sides, trying to pretend-grab them. Nothing too scary, of course. Perhaps a little surprise tickling distraction in the midst of the maze at some point? You get the gist.

Eh, who am I kidding? Someone would drown or something in the first week and we'd be shut down with a quickness.

You've been to Big Kahunas, QueenBee? How was it? What's the one flume/slide I gotta ride? Gimme all the dirt! Tell me everything!

Don't make me break out the feather! :euro:

That does it. I'm going to count to 3.

One...

Wow! I've seen coupons for this at Wawa, I really want to get to it before Summer's over....

Wait a minute....how many of us live near Philly? I live in NE Phila.
very close to Center City, in fact, I can see the Liberty Towers from my front door.

Thinking of going down to Wildwood next week for a couple of days.

Better hurry, Slaver123! Summer's almost in the can.

Two, QBBM...

hehe just for that I'm not telling! *crosses arms over chest and turns head the other way*hmph

*giggles* kidding,
I have been there several times growing up and all the slides are really cool.When I was a little girl I did get hurt on one though.It shoots you down pretty fast and the slide itself doesn't enter the water so,you fly into the water.Well,when I reached the end I hit my head and it stunned me.So,I couldn't swim for about a minute there I just floated on my back.I think the lifeguard started to come get me but,I was already worried that someone was going to land on me so,I started moving.Anyway,years later after avoiding that slide like the plague I went and didn't get hurt it's pretty fun.
I would try Jumanji it looks like a lot of fun.I don't think I ever rode on that one but I did ride one similar,I was breathless for quite a few minutes from the speed of the slide.They are fun.Beware of the wedgie haha!!
I would also take the slide into the lazy river and enjoy the wave pool all three are fun!
Mostly as a lifeguard (I know,I know my license is expired,but still) I have to tell you to A.wear lots of sunscreen B.eat a good meal before you go so,you don't go on an empty stomach and finally,C. if you can't swim wear a life jacket for goodness sakes!

:coolthumbup Thanks, QueenBee! We did in fact get over there yesterday, and it was alot of fun! My gf wasn't feeling her best, so we didn't ride as many slides n' flumes as I might have liked, but she was a trooper, and we still had a blast. It was a good day for it, as it was a little overcast, and there were virtually no waits for rides. I rode Jumanji, and it was much fun! (It's the two black flumes in the photos, for anyone who hasn't been to Big Kahunas.) My favorite rides were the yellow flumes, which you can go down like the people in the one photo, two-to-a-raft. Once again, I got some tickles in on her feet just before we hurtled down the chute. 😉 The red flume next to the white slides was much fun, too! I hope to get back there next season!

And my apologies to The Hollywood Bro for the threadjack. I would love to someday make it up thataway to experience that theme park!

The one I got hurt on was the third picture.I rode the one with out the tunnel because when I was little girl I was afraid of the dark.I shouldn't have been riding it because I was only 5 years old maybe even younger.My Mom was surprised they let me ride.Everyone was going to the top so,I just decided that I didn't want to stay down there alone and went for it.

Last edited:
I've always wanted to be bound (hands behind, legs loosely manacled), gagged, and dressed in nothing but a huge/long ostrich feather boa then forced to walk through a haunted mansion during a dark and stormy night. ^_~

I've always wanted to be bound (hands behind, legs loosely manacled), gagged, and dressed in nothing but a huge/long ostrich feather boa then forced to walk through a haunted mansion during a dark and stormy night. ^_~

Um, would you settle for just a haunted bedroom, maybe? :teehee:

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back