• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Haunted Ship

The one I got hurt on was the third picture.I rode the one with out the tunnel because when I was little girl I was afraid of the dark.I shouldn't have been riding it because I was only 5 years old maybe even younger.My Mom was surprised they let me ride.Everyone was going to the top so,I just decided that I didn't want to stay down there alone and went for it.

You rode one of the two white slides, I take it? All three of those(the two white slides and the red flume) are really fast and you shoot out into a deep pool. I literally flew out of the red one and into the pool! My gf isn't a very good swimmer, and it kinda freaked her when she flew out into the pool(we went down the white slides at the same time) and didn't have any footing immediately under her. They also have height restrictions now. You gotta be 47 inches or taller to ride them. Something like that. Might've been 41 inches. I wasn't paying any attention, since I'm 73 inches tall.

I've always wanted to be bound (hands behind, legs loosely manacled), gagged, and dressed in nothing but a huge/long ostrich feather boa then forced to walk through a haunted mansion during a dark and stormy night. ^_~

Marry me! ---NOW!!!!

(kidding of course) but that's the sexiest thing anyone has EVER said!!!!!

You rode one of the two white slides, I take it? All three of those(the two white slides and the red flume) are really fast and you shoot out into a deep pool. I literally flew out of the red one and into the pool! My gf isn't a very good swimmer, and it kinda freaked her when she flew out into the pool(we went down the white slides at the same time) and didn't have any footing immediately under her. They also have height restrictions now. You gotta be 47 inches or taller to ride them. Something like that. Might've been 41 inches. I wasn't paying any attention, since I'm 73 inches tall.

Yes,I rode the white one.

I've always wanted to be bound (hands behind, legs loosely manacled), gagged, and dressed in nothing but a huge/long ostrich feather boa then forced to walk through a haunted mansion during a dark and stormy night. ^_~

I'm pretty sure that can be accomplished.It's always raining in the South.Come around during Halloween,you may have to give up the naked part but the rest can be accomplished.Or you could rent out a haunted house for the night and they may go for that.

Marry me! ---NOW!!!!

(kidding of course) but that's the sexiest thing anyone has EVER said!!!!!

LOL. Thanks. 😉 :stickout

I'm pretty sure that can be accomplished. It's always raining in the South.Come around during Halloween,you may have to give up the naked part but the rest can be accomplished.Or you could rent out a haunted house for the night and they may go for that.

Heh, I"m sure it is possible if someone has enough money to make it happen. Sadly, I'm not one of those people. 🙁

LOL. Thanks. 😉 :stickout

Heh, I"m sure it is possible if someone has enough money to make it happen. Sadly, I'm not one of those people. 🙁
Rox,just for you,if I ever make a haunted house,I will allow you to walk through anyway you want for free.

Yes,you can make a haunted house it just won't have authentic ghosts in it.I'm sorry but,I am not inviting real ghosts to my house.You never know which ones you will get.
There are several haunted houses like Skull Kingdom which is closed now.Universal Studios transforms into a haunted theme park for Halloween.Just pick your state
http://hauntedhouses.com/haunts/index.htm

If you want a real one you will have to go to some place like Windchester Mansion,Lizzy Borden bed and breakfast,Queen Mary which is a ghost ship.Umm,The Knickerbocker there are quite a lot of places that are haunted for real.I just never got the chance to go.

Last edited:
Back in the 60s and 70s, a fellow wrote several books called "Ghosts in the Valley". What he was referring to was ghosts reported in the surrounding Delaware Valley (SE PA).

It's said many homes in Old City Philadelphia are haunted. Washington Square has over 9,000 bodies in it and is very active with paranormal.

Last edited:
There's also a open cemetery in Manhattan where they bury people that have no family, no money, no will, and no way to be identified. It's said over a million human beings have been cremated and buried there. Sad...it's a testament to humanity's not caring about their fellow man.

Yes,you can make a haunted house it just won't have authentic ghosts in it.I'm sorry but,I am not inviting real ghosts to my house.You never know which ones you will get.
There are several haunted houses like Skull Kingdom which is closed now.Universal Studios transforms into a haunted theme park for Halloween.Just pick your state
http://hauntedhouses.com/haunts/index.htm

If you want a real one you will have to go to some place like Windchester Mansion,Lizzy Borden bed and breakfast,Queen Mary which is a ghost ship.Umm,The Knickerbocker there are quite a lot of places that are haunted for real.I just never got the chance to go.

Nobody gets my jokes. Fission mailed.

Back in the 60s and 70s, a fellow wrote several books called "Ghosts in the Valley". What he was referring to was ghosts reported in the surrounding Delaware Valley (SE PA).

It's said many homes in Old City Philadelphia are haunted. Washington Square has over 9,000 bodies in it and is very active with paranormal.

I wouldn't doubt it.I'd like to check it out though

There's also a open cemetery in Manhattan where they bury people that have no family, no money, no will, and no way to be identified. It's said over a million human beings have been cremated and buried there. Sad...it's a testament to humanity's not caring about their fellow man.
It is sad but,when people are the last in their bloodline sometimes there is no way to identify them.Then,if they can't find any living relatives there is no one to pay for a proper burial.They try and use old dental records and other forms of DNA to identify someone but,they also need a member of the family to confirm it and if they can't get either of those,what can you do?

Nobody gets my jokes. Fission mailed.

Sorry,Purple.I had a slight feeling you were joking,I somewhat got it,if that makes you feel any better..

Last edited:
I'm reasonably sure she meant that the fact there was over a million people without family or money was sad itself.

I'm reasonably sure she meant that the fact there was over a million people without family or money was sad itself.

Exactly. The fact that there is a graveyard where the ashes of a million homeless people are interred is a testament to humanity's indifference. Of course, it could also be said that is's a display of humanity's kindness but someone I bought giving someone a proper burial makes up for neglecting them their entire life.

That's also really sad.I wish we could do something about that.

There is. Donate. Every day. No matter how little, it always makes a difference. if every american with money donated $1.00 a day (aka that's almost $380,000,000 a day) then we could funds social service programs up the wazzu and help a LOT OF PEOPLE get back on their feet.

Only do the major organizations Bee...unless you pass an unfortunate soul on the street...then give them a $5.00 or even a $10.00. The look of gratitude in their eyes will fill your soul with warmth.

I've encountered a number of street people who often resort to fairly transparent ruses ("I need ten dollars for a bus ticket to see my sick mother") in order to feed their drug or alcohol habits (and where is the public money for addiction treatment? Somewhere in some defense contractor's coffers, I'd imagine). Back in the day, I gave money to an elderly man who'd tried applying for welfare but was basically told to fuck off and die. I steered him toward an organization which assisted folks in dealing with social service agencies, back when there actually were such organizations.

Speaking of spooky places to visit as well as the ghosts of people long gone, try visiting Pompeii. I visited it when I was a girl when my parents won a tour of Italy and I swear to god while I was in Pompeii, whenever the wind blew, I swear I could hear the whispers of people speaking. To this day I utter a prayer for the dead to rest AND REMAIN at peace.

For lack of a better thread...

It appears that I might be making it down to Orlando for Universal's Halloween Horror Nights 20th Anniversary after all! Woo!

Oh that's awesome,Rick!I imagine that will be a lot of fun!I've been wanting to go to Universal for their horror night.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back