• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Head and feet stocks

ticklefan871

I'm a fan of tickling in stocks, but I've found some pictures of a certain kind of stock that's grown on me. These stocks have a hole for the head and holes for the feet on either side of the head. So it's pretty much just the head and feet sticking out, and all the victim can do is watch their soles get a ticklin' (or whatever else you have in mind >:D )! Obviously they'd have to be pretty flexible to make this work, but it probably wouldn't be impossible (and besides, anything is possible in art!)

So anyway, I've uploaded some pictures I've found of what I'm talking about and am wondering if anyone has any more! Thanks!!

First three are by Satur1n on Deviantart, fourth is by Sl44n3sh on Deviantart, and I don't remember where I found the fifth but I think it's also by Sl44n3sh

Nice! Thanks for posting!

Thanks! I just love this position

I'd post more if I had them, but it doesn't really seem to be very common..

ThanksXD
I could do another one.
As for who, I take requests🙂

Last edited:
This is one of my favorite bondage positions in art because of how unique it is! Really wish more artists would do it!

Vex, Always love your artwork. Just soo awesome!

This is one of my favorite bondage positions in art because of how unique it is! Really wish more artists would do it!

Vex, Always love your artwork. Just soo awesome!

Thanks dude!
I'm glad you like my artXD

Hey guys, I got lucky and stumbled upon another one today!

I'd really appreciate it if anyone posted anything they've got. Surely there's more of this out there... I hope...

I feel the exact same way!

ThanksXD
I could do another one.
As for who, I take requests🙂

I'd definitely be interested in seeing it if you create another one 😉

Hey guys, I got lucky and stumbled upon another one today!

I'd really appreciate it if anyone posted anything they've got. Surely there's more of this out there... I hope...

I feel the exact same way!

I'd definitely be interested in seeing it if you create another one 😉

Will do🙂

I posted one with Tea Gardner, one of my fav anime girls, here's my other fav girl Sango.

Here's one with Sango blindfolded, and one with no blindfold.

Enjoy my friends:lol

Last edited:
Wow, nice work on those 2 pics Vex! Very awesome & great, really love them both.

I posted one with Tea Gardner, one of my fav anime girls, here's my other fav girl Sango.

Here's one with Sango blindfolded, and one with no blindfold.

Enjoy my friends:lol

Great job (and quick work, too!)! I love it (both with and without the blindfold)! She's locked in and the only thing she can do is watch as the feathers continue to caress her helpless soles! And good choice with Sango :ggrin:

Great job (and quick work, too!)! I love it (both with and without the blindfold)! She's locked in and the only thing she can do is watch as the feathers continue to caress her helpless soles! And good choice with Sango :ggrin:

Thank you😀
As said Sango is one of my favs. Plus she and Tea don't get much face time in
tickle art, so I make sure they get their due😉

A manipulations. I'm not sure if this counts, but since so many manipulations show up under art I figured it was worth a shot.

Attachments

• CE862729.JPG
    CE862729.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,020
I like doing the head and feet stock tickling.
I'm thinking of making another one, but who should I do next?

Last edited:
That would be the worst to have your head next to your feet and have to watch them be tickled 😛

Vex, I'd love to suggest Jill Valentine as a possible next victim 8-D

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back