• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Head and feet stocks

A manipulations. I'm not sure if this counts, but since so many manipulations show up under art I figured it was worth a shot.

Nice one! She's really in for it

That would be the worst to have your head next to your feet and have to watch them be tickled 😛

Oh of course! That's part of why I really love this position. There's absolutely nothing they can do except watch the tickling unfold (and laugh, of course :ggrin🙂

I like doing the head and feet stock tickling.
I'm thinking of making another one, but who should I do next?

Vex, I'd love to suggest Jill Valentine as a possible next victim 8-D

That's a good choice :ggrin:

Wow man, that pic was awesome! Never seen that one before. I've been going thru my folders to see what I have to add to this wonderful topic. Will post what I find fits here best 😎

more...

Attachments

• koshka10m.jpg
    koshka10m.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 388
  • laughgoth.jpg
    laughgoth.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 408
Well thats it for tonight. I'll come over my folders to see if theres more on the weekend. Enjoy!

Wow, how did I forget about Yenny. What classics

Attachments

• Oct04_pg1.jpg
    Oct04_pg1.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 983
Is that Velma one a series? That artwork looks like a couple of different series I saw sometime ago with 'lees named Betty and Misty. I always wondered what happened to that guy.

2 more for now.

I love that "Stock Market Series" of yours Grippedchimp, it was a great idea. Really love the new style of your art as well, looks great

Is that Velma one a series? That artwork looks like a couple of different series I saw sometime ago with 'lees named Betty and Misty. I always wondered what happened to that guy.

Part of a Series from Toonforger.
I think it was never completed, as he completeley fell off the radar, save for his Yahoo Group.

Yea, the Velma pics were from Toonforger, who disappeared sometime ago. They were suppose to be a new part of his "Wall" series, but it was never finished. I'll post up the other 2 series

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back