• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HELP! lQQking for advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictable.

You just proved my point. Thank you to all the hero's here who tried to save me from myself :rotate:
I'm forever indebted to you (not). Bring it on...I need more :dogpile:

Honestly I wouldn't do it, but at the very least you have new material to fantasize with.

You just proved my point. Thank you to all the hero's here who tried to save me from myself :rotate:

I have nothing new to add to the proceedings. I'm already tired of you.

I have come to the conclusion that this person is just a troll looking to stir the pot. We could have agreed with him, and yet he'd still find reason to find fault with that.

Sadly there are people out there who love to raise shit, just for the sake of raising shit.

I have come to the conclusion that this person is just a troll looking to stir the pot. We could have agreed with him, and yet he'd still find reason to find fault with that.

Sadly there are people out there who love to raise shit, just for the sake of raising shit.

The only troll on here is you, jerk. I started the thread and I was trying to dictate what I was looking for as far as input...but you idiots think you KNOW better as to "what I want". I tried telling you what I wanted and STILL you kept "mothering" me. So show your asses and get personal by insulting and degrading me. What the hell is the matter with you when you go out of your way to personally attack someone like that? A perfect example of why the world is the way it is today...people being mean to each other for NO good reason. I thank the few people who respected my wishes and responded to MY thread in the light in which it was intended.

The only troll on here is you, jerk. I started the thread and I was trying to dictate what I was looking for as far as input...but you idiots think you KNOW better as to "what I want". I tried telling you what I wanted and STILL you kept "mothering" me. So show your asses and get personal by insulting and degrading me. What the hell is the matter with you when you go out of your way to personally attack someone like that? A perfect example of why the world is the way it is today...people being mean to each other for NO good reason. I thank the few people who respected my wishes and responded to MY thread in the light in which it was intended.

Well I apologize if our advice is what you did not want to hear. Perhaps the next time you ask for advice you may want to say 'Looking for advice, but only the advice I want to hear'.

I was not 'mothering you'. If you want to do it, do it. If you don't then don't. But quit with the 'You mean people won't tell me what I want to hear'

All we have done is given advice (at your request) is was you who tried to turn it into 'All you meanies are telling poor oh whittle me what to'.

Personally I could care less. You asked for advice, and advice was given. Granted it may not be what you CHOSE to hear, but advice was given never-the-less.

Hey if you can carry on and still be able to keep your job, you have earned my respect. Because somethig like that takes HUGE balls.

Well I apologize if our advice is what you did not want to hear. Perhaps the next time you ask for advice you may want to say 'Looking for advice, but only the advice I want to hear'.

I was not 'mothering you'. If you want to do it, do it. If you don't then don't. But quit with the 'You mean people won't tell me what I want to hear'

Try mastering child psychology before you try to advance to the adult level.

Try mastering child psychology before you try to advance to the adult level.

Now look who's being childish. Like I said, dude do want you want.

But attacking people who have given you the advice you asked for in the first place, not a way to make new friends. If that is even your intentions, anyway.

Well have fun trying to goad people into your little flame-war. I'm not buying.

LOOK WHO IS ATTACKING PEOPLE!!!!!!!
let me break it down for you;
1-you wanted advice
2-we kindly gave it
3-you didn't hear what you wanted to
4-you started "attacking" people
what was once a little question, YOU have turned into a shitstorm!!
i know that i said i was going to stay away from this thread but your attitude has really pissed me off.
as everyone has said, you can do what you want.
you wanted our advice, you got it, then you didn't want it.

the only hope i have for you know is that you simply stop this thread!!!

break this

LOOK WHO IS ATTACKING PEOPLE!!!!!!!
let me break it down for you;
1-you wanted advice
2-we kindly gave it
3-you didn't hear what you wanted to
4-you started "attacking" people
what was once a little question, YOU have turned into a shitstorm!!
i know that i said i was going to stay away from this thread but your attitude has really pissed me off.
as everyone has said, you can do what you want.
you wanted our advice, you got it, then you didn't want it.

the only hope i have for you know is that you simply stop this thread!!!

BREAK "THIS" down...almighty one :roflmao:

Wow....you guys are so worldly. Number 1...I don't need anyone's permission or approval to do ANYTHING. The reason I wrote this topic was to get playful input on the subject. But as usual in today's world you have the self servers running the world....forum in this case. But thank you for all the lectures and showing of "concern" for my well being...lol. Get over yourselves...really (I just put my skullcap on waiting for the next wave of idiotic responses) :ranty:

u mad ?

bottom line this is an adult site so if you cant handle it might wanna leave

Here is the deal... I do work in customer's homes and when I do I'm there from 2-4 hours. MANY times there are hot female homeowners there with VERY sexy feet that I would LOVE to tickle. Any ideas on how I could even remotely approach this subject with the customer without losing my job (lol). Would appreciate all input. Wish me luck.
Ok...can I hear from people with some imagination. I'm not dumb enough to do something to get me fired. If I wanted finger waving lectures I would have asked my mother what she thought.

you can always just start humping the shit out of your boss's feet to save yourself the trouble.

BREAK "THIS" down...almighty one :roflmao:

congratulations, you have just made the most childish quote or all time!!!

hope you are happy with the kind of person you are.
i am done with pathetic pieces of scum like you.....
goodbye forever............

Who's pushing who's buttons? The IQ level here must be pretty low.
Time for a group hug... :dogpile:

This dude is not interested in debate or discussion. He is only here to get a rise out of us and goad us into fighting him.

By this time tomorrow he will be forgotten... just like the crap nugget I just flushed.

This post is not to Soledigger; it is to other who responded to him, so Soledigger, if you reply to this post, you'll be interrupting somebody else's conversation.

To others who replied with the prediction that a guy who, in the course of a service call to a female customer's home, showed an interest in tickling or even gawking at the customer's feet would lose his job, I would like to suggest that such a guy would be lucky if that ended up being all that happened. It could easily result, not merely in a complaint and a dismissal, but a very heavy-duty lawsuit. And complimenting her on her feet being attractive is not an innocuous gesture. It's no different from saying "you have a nice ass," and if done in the context of a service call, could get both the company and the individual sued for big bucks. Note also that, when lawyers enter the picture, reporters aren't far behind, so it would be a threat to the offender's reputation. There is simply no way, no way at all, to show a sexual interest in a customer or client in the context of performing any kind of service for hire without risking high-ticket lawsuit to oneself and one's company, and make no mistake: Telling a woman she has nice feet most certainly is sexual behavior, and to say it isn't is to talk nonsense. I teach college. When the weather is warm, my students' feet are on display all over the classrooms and all down the corridors, right before my eyes. Anybody think I wouldn't like to tickle them?

As I said, Soledigger, this note isn't to you. But I do want to thank you for the use of a few inches in your thread to tell your critics they were too nice to you, in their forecast of what you'd be risking. Adieu, my friend.

It's clear you just wanted to find a loophole to get a 'go-ahead'.

Tread lightly man, or enjoy your unemployment checks.

I cannot emphasize enough what Crystal said. Tread lightly. Very lightly. You have to be so subtle that no one would guess you have a tickle fetish. In other words, be an average, non-descript, everyday joe until you are seeing these women outside of a work relationship and on a regular basis. Tread lightly, or you may find your employer to not be very understanding.

Ok, I'll try a different point.
I think it's a bad idea as well.
But not because I give a rats ass about a moron like you.
I'm just sick of dickheads with shit for brains giving the rest of us a bad name!!! :disgust:

Well it seems that his mind is already made up, and I wish him well. But like I said earlier, he was warned of what the consequences could be, but he chose not to hear it.

Instead, like a scorned child, he sticks his fingers in his hear and screams at the top of his lungs to drown out the voices of reason.

Babble.

Well it seems that his mind is already made up, and I wish him well. But like I said earlier, he was warned of what the consequences could be, but he chose not to hear it.

Instead, like a scorned child, he sticks his fingers in his hear and screams at the top of his lungs to drown out the voices of reason.

Words of wisdom from red feather. You wouldn't know what is on my mind on the subject because you don't have the communication skills to gather that information. Is this a tickling forum or a legal forum? I don't need legal advice or career advice. What does all the BS you have posted have to do with tickling?
If you read my ORIGINAL POST...I was looking for imagination...not lectures, to all of you idiots that can't read. If you couldn't respond to the thread with some information that I might find helpful or entertaining then you should have just kept going on your merry way. So to the ONE guy here who who is gifted with imagination...I again thank you. To the rest of you losers, continue the onslaught of useless babble.

I'm just sick of dickheads with shit for brains giving the rest of us a bad name!!! :disgust:

Agreed.

There must be one sad, sorry excuse for a person on the other end of the keyboard. He's trolling around at work looking for feet to tickle because he clearly can't get a woman to stay near him long enough to want to form a relationship (sexual, or intimate). Poor, poor guy. He's also trolling around the discussion board, and telling US to get real. Laughable, really, for someone who lives in a fantasy world to tell us to get real.

Oh noes, I'm insulting him. He don't like that vewy much. He can dish but he can't take. I understand. It must be the only form of interaction he gets, and he wants people to coddle him and agree with every naive word that comes out of his mouth.

Pathetic. I'm sure he'll come up with some response much like his other ones to counter what I'm saying. "haha. u stoopid. keep going. i laffin. srsly"

Y'know, sometimes I think that adult forums should be limited to people who ACT like they're adults...

Agreed.

There must be one sad, sorry excuse for a person on the other end of the keyboard. He's trolling around at work looking for feet to tickle because he clearly can't get a woman to stay near him long enough to want to form a relationship (sexual, or intimate). Poor, poor guy. He's also trolling around the discussion board, and telling US to get real. Laughable, really, for someone who lives in a fantasy world to tell us to get real.

Oh noes, I'm insulting him. He don't like that vewy much. He can dish but he can't take. I understand. It must be the only form of interaction he gets, and he wants people to coddle him and agree with every naive word that comes out of his mouth.

Pathetic. I'm sure he'll come up with some response much like his other ones to counter what I'm saying. "haha. u stoopid. keep going. i laffin. srsly"

Ooooo...now the TMF "expert" chimes in. Another asshole. Next...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back