• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Helpful tickle pointers

Qeust24

TMF Expert
Hey fellow ppls, this upcoming week I will be spending time with a good friend of mine who I've been very interested in seeing if she is in fact ticklish! How ever the only tickling experience I have had was with a (now ex) girlfriend, so not sure how to best go about testing my theory. Any helpful hints?? All suggestions welcome!!
Thanks for your time too even if you just read this and move on lol

Ok ticklees and ticklers I have three days I'll take anything you got by then

do u even know if she wants to be tickled? i mean i don't know what u mean jumping into it, unless your going into the sexual stuff

do u even know if she wants to be tickled? i mean i don't know what u mean jumping into it, unless your going into the sexual stuff

Well idk if she'd want to be tickled but I also dk if she is ticklish I was interested in finding out and am looking for discreet ways of checking with out giving away my own tickling interests

how bout don't tickle her unless u know she's ok, even if its a poke. Asking how to go about it is already showing your tickle interest and even if she is, you don't know if she likes being tickled by one of the opposite sex, same sex, etc.

how bout don't tickle her unless u know she's ok, even if its a poke. Asking how to go about it is already showing your tickle interest and even if she is, you don't know if she likes being tickled by one of the opposite sex, same sex, etc.

Ah I see

If you want to get really involved with it yeah, have that conversation. If your intention is to "find out," then act a fool and just grab her sides and give her a friendly little tickle. Friends fuck with friends all the time. Only tickleheads really take it more seriously than that. At worst you'll get a punch on the arm.

But yeah, if you want it to be more involved than that, have the conversation. I might suggest the friendly messing-with first so you have some idea of her reactions.

Oh... If you think you may be too weak-willed to keep it a friendly thing at first, then jump right to the very weighty conversation.

Just be playful and smile and laugh, while your withe her. Then playfully squeeze her side or poke her while she next to you or if you give her a hug. Afterwards slyly ask if she's ticklish. Either reply will work fine. If she says yes or no say "oh really?" and test things out.

I was gonna say pretty much the same stuff. Keep it friendly--make a game of it. "Bet I can keep my arms up longer'n you" kind of deal. Personally, I seriously love the whole playful attitude like that--chicks dig it, mang XD

~K

If you want to get really involved with it yeah, have that conversation. If your intention is to "find out," then act a fool and just grab her sides and give her a friendly little tickle. Friends fuck with friends all the time. Only tickleheads really take it more seriously than that. At worst you'll get a punch on the arm.

But yeah, if you want it to be more involved than that, have the conversation. I might suggest the friendly messing-with first so you have some idea of her reactions.

Oh... If you think you may be too weak-willed to keep it a friendly thing at first, then jump right to the very weighty conversation.

Definitely just finding out lol not trying to push my luck

Just be playful and smile and laugh, while your withe her. Then playfully squeeze her side or poke her while she next to you or if you give her a hug. Afterwards slyly ask if she's ticklish. Either reply will work fine. If she says yes or no say "oh really?" and test things out.

I like this idea ! Thanks for the advice!

I was gonna say pretty much the same stuff. Keep it friendly--make a game of it. "Bet I can keep my arms up longer'n you" kind of deal. Personally, I seriously love the whole playful attitude like that--chicks dig it, mang XD

~K

Keep it playful got it thank you!! 🙂

Unfortunately, when it comes to tickling, it seems like there really is no "safe" way to do it. A lot of it I think depends on the girl.

If you are, or are planning on being, more than just friends, then being upfront is the way to go. If you tickle her a lot playfully, and THEN tell her it turns you on, it might make her feel a little uncomfortable, or even a little taken advantage of.

On the other hand, if it is going to stay friendly, then it's a bit different. Even then, however, there's no safe way. Some people get a bit nervous when being touched, even playfully, so before you playfully tickle her, you have to make sure it's a playful, chummy enough atmosphere. If she's feeling a bit tense and on edge, and then you start tickling her, it might make her feel a bit on-the-spot.

At the end of the day, despite all the advice, the only person who can judge it well is you. 🙂 Because you know her as a person, and it's just going to be a case of reading her right.

Unfortunately, when it comes to tickling, it seems like there really is no "safe" way to do it. A lot of it I think depends on the girl.

If you are, or are planning on being, more than just friends, then being upfront is the way to go. If you tickle her a lot playfully, and THEN tell her it turns you on, it might make her feel a little uncomfortable, or even a little taken advantage of.

On the other hand, if it is going to stay friendly, then it's a bit different. Even then, however, there's no safe way. Some people get a bit nervous when being touched, even playfully, so before you playfully tickle her, you have to make sure it's a playful, chummy enough atmosphere. If she's feeling a bit tense and on edge, and then you start tickling her, it might make her feel a bit on-the-spot.

At the end of the day, despite all the advice, the only person who can judge it well is you. 🙂 Because you know her as a person, and it's just going to be a case of reading her right.

Gotcha take the non-verbals into account thanks!

Unfortunately, when it comes to tickling, it seems like there really is no "safe" way to do it.

Save for the method I mentioned: The way non-fetishists treat tickling.

There's this interesting idea within this fetish community that there's no tickling aside from fetishized tickling, and that all the so-called "normals" will instantly be shocked into terror at the idea of being tickled.

The truth is that the rest of the population either...

1) Doesn't give a shit
2) Hates it

This is because people who like it make up the other part of the population. Between people who hate it, those who don't care, and people who like it, you have 100% of the human population of Earth.

I have conveniently left out the human population of the Star Wars galaxy.

So the ultimate truth is that unless the OP were to act like a creep - which for the purposes of this discussion, we will assume OP will not act like a creep - then he would be doing nothing that normal people in the world don't already do.

IT IS LAW.

Save for the method I mentioned: The way non-fetishists treat tickling.

There's this interesting idea within this fetish community that there's no tickling aside from fetishized tickling, and that all the so-called "normals" will instantly be shocked into terror at the idea of being tickled.

The truth is that the rest of the population either...

1) Doesn't give a shit
2) Hates it

This is because people who like it make up the other part of the population. Between people who hate it, those who don't care, and people who like it, you have 100% of the human population of Earth.

I have conveniently left out the human population of the Star Wars galaxy.

So the ultimate truth is that unless the OP were to act like a creep - which for the purposes of this discussion, we will assume OP will not act like a creep - then he would be doing nothing that normal people in the world don't already do.

IT IS LAW.

So I got most of this, the last part lost me a little but I think I got the most of it

Please tell us how everything goes afterwards!

I think it should go okay. Remember what we told you, be casual! Be cool! That really is the best advice I could give!

Also, if you feel yourself start to grow angry, and want to use your magic, don't use it to destroy the Ewoks. Just make your chair fly around, that's enough.

Well it didn't go poorly, we had fun and a few opportunities for pokes arose, sadly 0 ticklish reaction to poking but all went well and relatively unnoticed

thanks all for the advice appreciated it!!

No more than a few pokes, though? Disappointing that she didn't seem to react in a more 'amusing' fashion.
And see? We 'overthink' anything relating to the "T" word waayyy too much, so, sad that nothing more reactive' happened, but nothing bad happened either. *shrug*

You'll just have to go all-out in a tickle attack next time and tell us the results, okay? 😉

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back