• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Helpful tickle pointers

No more than a few pokes, though? Disappointing that she didn't seem to react in a more 'amusing' fashion.
And see? We 'overthink' anything relating to the "T" word waayyy too much, so, sad that nothing more reactive' happened, but nothing bad happened either. *shrug*

You'll just have to go all-out in a tickle attack next time and tell us the results, okay? 😉

Lol I really wanted to a few times today thinking maybe the pokes weren't going through the coat, but her dog was there kinda not looking to go against that lol

Definitely wouldn't recommend trying to tickle someone when they're wearing a few extra inches of fabric to deaden any possible sensation: intentionally winter's icy fingers, let alone any 'warmer' ones.
Also recommend she ditch the slobbering fangs (regardless if it slobbers or not).

Definitely wouldn't recommend trying to tickle someone when they're wearing a few extra inches of fabric to deaden any possible sensation: intentionally winter's icy fingers, let alone any 'warmer' ones.
Also recommend she ditch the slobbering fangs (regardless if it slobbers or not).

Lol more towards better weather I'll try again and see for improved results

Lol more towards better weather I'll try again and see for improved results

Either she's ticklish, which would be awesome - or she isn't and takes her ticklish revenge out on you, which would be pretty awesome to read about, too. :lol

Either she's ticklish, which would be awesome - or she isn't and takes her ticklish revenge out on you, which would be pretty awesome to read about, too. :lol

Lol I'd be good either way we just need damn winter to end lol

How close are you to?

Maybe you should give her a big hug and see if you can squeeze her sides while doing it.

Or if you're sitting down, maybe pull her in in a friendly sitting hug like you're giving her a little friend love... not like you're trying to be her boyfriend. 😛

Maybe just randomly give her knees a friendly squeeze as you're hanging out.

Or pretend like there's something on her neck and you're getting it off. 😛

But all this really depends on how close you two are... if you hug and stuff, or if you're just buds that hang out sometimes...

But you could just find out the same way you found out your ex girlfriend was ticklish... unless it was some sexual situation that you found it out, then no.

How close are you to?

Maybe you should give her a big hug and see if you can squeeze her sides while doing it.

Or if you're sitting down, maybe pull her in in a friendly sitting hug like you're giving her a little friend love... not like you're trying to be her boyfriend. 😛

Maybe just randomly give her knees a friendly squeeze as you're hanging out.

Or pretend like there's something on her neck and you're getting it off. 😛

But all this really depends on how close you two are... if you hug and stuff, or if you're just buds that hang out sometimes...

But you could just find out the same way you found out your ex girlfriend was ticklish... unless it was some sexual situation that you found it out, then no.

Ha were very close she's not really a touchy feely type which makes it hard to discover, my ex was easy I surprised visited her so I snuck up behind her and poked her sides and got a big ticklish reaction 😛

Ha were very close she's not really a touchy feely type which makes it hard to discover, my ex was easy I surprised visited her so I snuck up behind her and poked her sides and got a big ticklish reaction 😛

Ah... I hate women that aren't touchy feely... because I'm a hugger and I love hugging my female friends. 😛

If she's not touchy feely she'd probably hate being tickled... but good luck with finding a way.

Ah... I hate women that aren't touchy feely... because I'm a hugger and I love hugging my female friends. 😛

If she's not touchy feely she'd probably hate being tickled... but good luck with finding a way.

Lol I enjoy puzzles they're entertaining 😛

Hm. I am SO not 'touchy-feely'. When asked for a hug, my reply was, "Sure. -if by hug you mean punch." Then I'd whack whoever was asking. It was fun. Is fun. I should get back to that, thanks. 😉

I think TKLVR18's suggestion is the best: a dare/game. Try to prove that you're superior (thus she's inferior) in some fashion. Depending on how your relationship is, if she's reluctant to indulge, you egg her on, patronizing her, commenting how there's no point in fighting as she's female, thus the weaker/fairer/more fragile sex. If she's big on being 'strong', capitalize on that fact. Or if she's big on her smarts, bug her about that. Jump on whatever seems to be her strongest point.
- Or you could challenge her to something she knows you're really bad at, so that's the reason you'd "cheat" immediately and start tickling her to try to make her fail.

Hm. I am SO not 'touchy-feely'. When asked for a hug, my reply was, "Sure. -if by hug you mean punch." Then I'd whack whoever was asking. It was fun. Is fun. I should get back to that, thanks. 😉

I think TKLVR18's suggestion is the best: a dare/game. Try to prove that you're superior (thus she's inferior) in some fashion. Depending on how your relationship is, if she's reluctant to indulge, you egg her on, patronizing her, commenting how there's no point in fighting as she's female, thus the weaker/fairer/more fragile sex. If she's big on being 'strong', capitalize on that fact. Or if she's big on her smarts, bug her about that. Jump on whatever seems to be her strongest point.
- Or you could challenge her to something she knows you're really bad at, so that's the reason you'd "cheat" immediately and start tickling her to try to make her fail.

I like this theory I'll give it a shot next time we hang out

well team I blew it today, met with my friend and had the prime opportunity in front of me, she turned to look one way, hips just reaching for me to tickle, and I was so close, until i chickened out :s epic fail

uhhh honestly i wouldn't around just squeezing hips of a girl, especially in public, but that's just me. seems a bit.. idk disrespectful and could embarrass her causing her to get mad

uhhh honestly i wouldn't around just squeezing hips of a girl, especially in public, but that's just me. seems a bit.. idk disrespectful and could embarrass her causing her to get mad

oop sorry I lacked there of information, we were alone at that point and she was intentionally showing me her figure

What's New

10/20/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chatroom this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back