• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Here's to you, Jerkface! (MayDay's 1000th post)

MayDay1

1st Level Red Feather
As of this moment, I have made 1000 posts in this perverted conclave. So, now what happens? Do I get a toaster of something?

No, sorry...the toaster is at 10,000 posts. You do get a gold plated kick-me sign taped to your back though 😀
Congrats!

What happens? I go : AHH HA! I got 1000 before you did!!" and then I walk away. 😀

Oh..something shiny! *walks up..reads it* hmm "Kick Me" okay! *kicks Mayday* Congrats brah!! hopefully thousands more from ya too..or maybe not!

Well, May Day, you do have the option to receive a deluxe Ab-Mistress Workout from a sexy, booted Ab-Mistress ... 😉

MistressValerie said:
Well, May Day, you do have the option to receive a deluxe Ab-Mistress Workout from a sexy, booted Ab-Mistress ... 😉

Oh really! Well now, that's much better than some sign and a boot to the keister.

Who is she? 😉

MayDay said:
Oh really! Well now, that's much better than some sign and a boot to the keister.

Who is she? 😉

Hey..I rather enjoyed kicking your ass..lmfao! 😀

MayDay said:

Who is she? 😉
A photo of a typical Sexy Booted Ab-Mistress is attached 😉

Attachments

• M2001-1701.jpg
    M2001-1701.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 47
MistressValerie said:
A photo of a typical Sexy Booted Ab-Mistress is attached 😉

Hook me up! This is much better than getting kicked in the but. That reminds me...
I gotta find navelface and give him the old boostafazoo.

Yes..yes you do

MayDay said:
As of this moment, I have made 1000 posts in this perverted conclave. So, now what happens? Do I get a toaster of something?

You know what? Actually ya do! In fact, you get to choose which of these toasters you want! Aren't you lucky!!! 😀

1. Arrr matey! Here be the finest toaster to ever grace the counters of Blackbeard's galley. Arr, this scaliwag has sent many a slice of bread down to Davy Jones' locker! Choose this one landlubber...if ye dare!

2. Be the first one on your block to own this classic video showing a valiant little toaster proving itself to a be a viable member of society and more than just a simple kitchen appliance. Pick this one...toasters have feelings too.

3. It's a toaster! It's a Van! It's a ToasterVan! If the Jones's try to keep up with this one, they'll be toast! Pick this one and burn rubber...and toast! (Disclaimer: May or may not function as either a vehicle or a toaster. Any attempt to start vehicle or make toast may result in destruction of vehicle. Do not attempt to make toast while in or outside of vehicle. The makers of the ToasterVan are not responsible for any defect in vehicle up to and including: spontanious combustion, failure of parking brake, malfunction of steering wheel, flesh-eating ogres, deflation of tires, malfuction of airbags, inablility to turn left, failure of transmision, failure of seatbelt, death of all the birds in your neighborhood, malfuction of radiator, or worshiping of Satan by your vehicle.)

4. Just what you always wanted...a crude drawing of a toaster. Perfect for immediate refrigerator magneting. Perfect for assuring the neighbors that you have a budding young artist in your family. Pick this one and your refrigerator will never be naked again.

Attachments

• toasterthumb.jpg
    toasterthumb.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 14
  • toaster1.jpg
    toaster1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 7
  • toaster_van.jpg
    toaster_van.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 12
  • toaster2.jpg
    toaster2.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I'm going with pirate toaster. Avast thar! This bread be tastys, says I!

Avast you toasty hotdogs!

No really, I like Ness's new sig.

MistressValerie said:

Hmmm...looks like I'm gonna start posting like there's no tomorrow! 😀

A pirate toaster, a kick me sign, and an Asian woman stomping on my stomach. Could this get any better?

MayDay said:
A pirate toaster, a kick me sign, and an Asian woman stomping on my stomach. Could this get any better?
LMFAO! Don't forget that the Asian woman is eating a hot dog 😉

MayDay said:

Ok, now I really gotta start posting!! Do we get anything for 50 posts?? A pat on the back? A hand shake? A Buick LeSabre??

..or he can have the burned remains of the old shop-vac.....

After 50 posts he gets an old VHS copy of Stryper videos.

wk23 said:
Ok, now I really gotta start posting!! Do we get anything for 50 posts?? A pat on the back? A hand shake? A Buick LeSabre??
You get a kiss on the forehead from the Ab-Mistress 🙂

For 50 posts you get a sign that says "Kick MayDay"

😀 😀 😀

Wear it with pride 😀

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back