• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Here's to you, Jerkface! (MayDay's 1000th post)

hmmm, a kick MayDay sign and the Stryper videos on VHS...both good stuff. really good stuff!! But I think my favorite is the kiss on the forehead from the Ab Mistress! 🙂

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a few more posts to get done!! 😀

(Drags HDS back in the room and slaps the "Kick Me" sign on him.)

Are you ready boots? Start walkin'!

MayDay said:
(Drags HDS back in the room and slaps the "Kick Me" sign on him.)

Are you ready boots? Start walkin'!
*Visualising HDS on an Ab-MistressTM Table, waiting for his "workout"* 😉

MayDay said:
A pirate toaster, a kick me sign, and an Asian woman stomping on my stomach. Could this get any better?
Yes, it does! Well, not better than the Ab Mistress, but more! :money:

You get a key to the executive washroom and access to the EXECUTIVE DINING ROOM here at Tickle Theater. That's right! Table cloths, candle light, violins... free martinis every Friday afternoon. Makes you wonder how the poor folks get by, don't it! :snob:

Last edited:
Keys to the washroom? Sweet! I always wondered what it would be like to take a whizz in a golden chalice. And be sure to tell the cook I like my steak medium not bloody. Can I get a topper on my Quik please?

Wait...there's a washroom??

I've been using the forsythias out back!

The dining room kicks ass though. On Thursdays Missy Val creates Woof-a-la-carte. Havent figured out what's in it yet but it sure it good!

nessonite said:
Wait...there's a washroom??

I've been using the forsythias out back!

The dining room kicks ass though. On Thursdays Missy Val creates Woof-a-la-carte. Havent figured out what's in it yet but it sure it good!

Dining room? We have a dining room? Weird. I've been taking my meals in the small room where the chair and T.V. are....and by meals I mean booze.

*Attempts to grab sign* This place is full of hidden rooms few know about. The cell we plan on walling nessonite up in, for instance.

I thought the only room in here was that room they're having that big tickle fight (Official TickleFight thread) in!!

Where's the room with the big screen?? 🙂

We got rooms all over the place. I have a room with a set of stocks that spell out my name. The feet go through the holes of the A's. They also have a mechanism that is powered by laughter that spell out "IS GREAT" under "MayDay" in bright red neon.

Any ladies wanna go for a spin?

wk23 said:
I thought the only room in here was that room they're having that big tickle fight (Official TickleFight thread) in!!

lmao

That room has more corners in it. lmao. We also have a back door to the beach.

hahaha!

Gee, I Only Counted 999.....................................

Congratulations, Mayday. I Have An Old Toaster You Can Take A Bath With Anytime. Includes A Certificate Good For
One ''post"mortem". Hey The World Needs Another Tv Show..... "csi- Mayday"??? With Ness And Mistress Val As The Medical "examiners"!!! When The Butt Kicking Starts, Just Don't Turn Around!!! You Are A Great Tt Member With Wit, Saccasm, & Cyber-vomit To Spare.( Can Gt Borrow A Cup Of Cyber Vomit?) Stay Your Old Vicious Self. This Great Place Wouldn't Be The Same Without You, Dude!!

Was that encouragement I just heard? Wierd. That's never happened before.

Thanks, GT! This barf's for you! BLLAAAAARRRRGG!!!!!!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back