• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hi from new member TIB

Good To Have You Here

It's nice to see some of your perspectives. I just wanted to tell you I think that it's great the way you tease some of the girls by telling them to say stuff. I really liked it in 'Hotel Tickle' when you told Robin to look in the camera and ask for help from anyone watching. It was also funny in 'Maid To Laugh' when you told Jesela to say tickle me. Stuff like that is awesome. Do plan to do that or is it just a whim while your filming? By the way, nice ninja getup.

is pricila the tickler or the tickled in these videos you are talking about?

ISUmark said:
OK i Have a really good question for you..Ive been wanting to ask a male tickler in a video this for years...How do you hide your "excitement" while your doing a video, cuz i sure as hell know that when im tickling a girl i got a big tent goin on in the old pants.....is there like some sorta strap or somethin?!
thats not easy! my secret is a full roll of duck tape and a bag of ice. no but seriously now, i make sure i'm wearing baggy denim jeans and make a conscious effort not to get excited. very difficult. these girls are really hot stuff. would hate to pitch a tent and scare them off! 🙄

Re: Good To Have You Here

Longbaugh said:
really liked it in 'Hotel Tickle' when you told Robin to look in the camera and ask for help from anyone watching. It was also funny in 'Maid To Laugh' when you told Jesela to say tickle me. Do plan to do that or is it just a whim while your filming?
no i really don't plan anything. i suppose i should. whatever i say is spontaneous. i really don't like to talk much in the videos but kathy told me i need to verbally tease more. i disagree with her. i'll let my fingers do the walking. i too, like you, like to make them say things though. it kind of adds to the feeling that they are helpless and desperate, which goes hand in hand with tickle torture.

The guy at the airport just walked up and asked Priscilla if she was "The" Priscilla from FemFeet? Fascinating.

I've always wondered what the appropriate etiquette was in such situations. I mean, last month I was at the mall and almost collided with not just one, but two of the ladies from the Gentlemen's Club I used to frequent in their "Secret Civillian Identiies" as it were; one shopping with her boyfriend, the other in her day job at the Jewelery Hut. The former didn't see me, and the latter just exchanged brief "Hello"s and nods of acknowledgement with me before continuing on her way.

What do you say that won't be fatally embarassing to both parties? "You look very nice in clothes?" "I hardly recognized you without the hair extensions?" "Tell Roxie and Ashley I said hi?" 😕

Hi!

Just wanted to throw a "howdy" in...nice thread and it stays near the top...sigh...doubly jealous of TIB now! 🙂 Q

MadKalnod said:
The guy at the airport just walked up and asked Priscilla if she was "The" Priscilla from FemFeet? Fascinating.
yep. i was fascinated too. her and i later discussed how well known and recognizable she is, something we both never pondered. what's next? bodyguards? 😱

tickler n black said:

yep. i was fascinated too. her and i later discussed how well known and recognizable she is, something we both never pondered. what's next? bodyguards? 😱
She coulda really embarrassed the guy by saying "Priscilla who from Fem what?" 😎

SuperTickler said:

She coulda really embarrassed the guy by saying "Priscilla who from Fem what?" 😎

hehehe, that would have been classic. she could have said really loud so that many people would hear, "what? femfeet.com? realtickling.com? you mean a tickling fetish website? do you visit tickle fetish websites? you pervert!"

its comical to think about but wouldn't have been very nice. in all seriousness, we ticklers need to respect each others privacy if they dont want to come out of the 'tickle closet.'
😀

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back