• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Horror fiction Book's

Lovecraft was a genius. Twisted maybe, but then again, aren't we all?

The Sean Man

Vollin said:
And if you like Graham Masterton, you might want to look for his novels "The Manitou" and "Revenge of the Manitou".

My favorite book my Masterson is "The Wells of Hell" from 1982. A great read.

The Sean Man

Hm.

Don't take this the wrong way... there are some books I read as a kid, which I still re-read on occasion. They manage to conjure up an at least moderately creepy atmosphere. I don't remember most of the books, nor the name of the author, but one title that comes vividly to mind is "The House with a Clock in its Walls." Find that, and you'll get the author's name. He wrote several like that. Yes, they're children's books, but they've still got some vivid horror imagery.

Re: Re: Ghost Story..

steph said:
Don't you think it's because Hollywood keeps destroying his books by making them into movies (with exception of IT? Misery and Delores Clairborne weren't bad either, IMHO)

XOXO

No. It's because somewhere along the line he forgot he was a horror author and felt his destiny was in mainstream.

Also, he's like Tom Clancy, he won't let anyone edit him, so his work suffers.

Tron

Lovecraft was indeed a genius.I just reread The Dunwich Horror for about the 300th time.

I don't remember most of the books, nor the name of the author, but one title that comes vividly to mind is "The House with a Clock in its Walls."

I remember reading that in like 5th grade...

I suggest anything by Bentley Little. the man is definitely warped but tells a great story.

'Valentine' by Tom Savage. I just could not put it down.

'The Shining'

'Interview with the Vampire'

'The House' by Bentle Little

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back