• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you pronounce NESSONITE?

How do you pronounce NESSONITE?

• NESS-o-nite rhymes with menanite

Votes: 37 78.7%
  • ness-o-NITE-ee sounds like aphrodite

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters
Very few people know my either of my middle names, and out of those none of them were met by me online (convoluted sentence #9468467. 😀).

Maybe I should ask that person. Somebody must owe me something for that pic I did...
hhhmmm.....is it HDS?

Kalamos, I doubt you ever knew this person. Furthermore I doubt he even remembers what my middle name is XD.
And no, not HDS, though that made me laugh at HisDivineGoneForaMonthShadow. ^^

Ah, are you going to get back to sculpting someday?
Managed to see LBH's and Corwin's works.
That's very true. I've been pining to see your model since you told us about it this summer, ness.

The model I did before didn't turn out good enough to show anyone. I actually have done some work on a second which I may show one day if I ever finish it....though it's not anywhere near as good as the others that people have shown. ^^

nessonite said:
And no, not HDS, though that made me laugh at HisDivineGoneForaMonthShadow. ^^

Glad to hear :happy: .

About my middle name, I dont tell many not because I dont want them to know, but because its kind of hard to say....Barnabás. You try!😉

Mine are Stewart (not Stuart) and William. BTW, does anyone have an opinion/answer to this next question: what is the point of middle names? :wooha:

koopacooper said:
Mine are Stewart (not Stuart) and William. BTW, does anyone have an opinion/answer to this next question: what is the point of middle names? :wooha:
A child needs a middle name so he knows when he is really in trouble, i.e. when his mother yells, "JOHN JACOB FATZBINDER, YOU COME IN THE HOUSE THIS INSTANT!"

Nessonite rhymes with menanite, or dynamite, or kryptonite, or...you get the idea. Duh! 😀

ignatz01 said:
A child needs a middle name so he knows when he is really in trouble, i.e. when his mother yells, "JOHN JACOB FATZBINDER, YOU COME IN THE HOUSE THIS INSTANT!"
LMFAO!!! 😀

I assumed Nessonite was a spin off of that popular chocolate mix Ovaltine.......or something. I guess you pronounce it Ness-o-nyte.

Good point, Ignatz.

If, however, you're commonly known by a derived form (e.g. Jon, Bill, Matt, Greg, etc;...) of your first name, they could just as easily get the same effect by using the full first name (e.g. a.g.a.i.n. Jonathon, William, Matthew, Gregory, etc;...).

For those of us who go by our full first names, that doesn't work and the middle name rule still holds. 🙂 My parents never called us using our full +middle names, even in big trouble....

🙄My middle name was once the name of a dump.....😛 Thank God its been renamed....dunno why, though.

Well I was named after two actors - Gregory Peck, and James Stewart, but I'm no actor. 😀
William is an old family name.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back