• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you tickle your girlfriend for the first time?

Time_of_your

TMF Regular
Guys with the fetish: do you pre-plan it? Do you get nervous before you do it? Do you brace yourself in case she's not ticklish?

Yes. you must prepare yourself for a non ticklish reaction, because if this happens, the relationship is over.

I remember the day i met my now wife ..i was on vacation and spent afew days down here in charleston sc (from ny) and my buddy and I wanted to go out get something to eat and have a few drinks.We hit this local resturant which had a bar you could hang out before or after dinner.Well dinner (and afew beers) we moved to the bar area.Now me being a loud brooklyn italian normally was especially loud now what i already had afew beers in me but i was FAR from drunk.Anyway as doing my own thing all of the sudden i hear some girl yelling at me about being a big mouth nyker! Enter my wife! lol.....So I yelled something back and we went back and forth till i just walked over to her and started talking with her (totally abandoning my friend..lol) after some time this girl and I were really getting along..so much she offered to drive me back to my hotel so my friend didnt feel like the 3rd wheel.He left and we started talking and we started flirting. I commented she had nice legs (which she does) and told noticed her small feet in her heels.I flat out said i liked her small size feet..she asked if i liked feet in general I said I had a foot fetish which got into a whole discussion about what i liked about feet to which we moved to a booth.I told her everything about my foot fetish and my thing for nylonned feet and she seemed to be into it all cuz i was noticing she was starting to do some shoe dangling(not alot..just enough to show a heel and bit of arch).So after that she asked if i was into anything else...I said yea..i liked tickling.She kinda laughed and said something like oh god.I asked her if she was ticklish and she said extremely! I asked where and she said pretty much everywhere.I asked if that included her feet..and she started giggling and said thather feet were her most ticklish spot.I asked if i can see that for myself and this angel immediately reached down slid off her shoe and put her foot in my lap! I remember instantly getting excited looking at thos gorgeous size 5 sheer tan nylonned foot in my lap.High arch..perfectly aligned toes in some fantastic sheer tan hose.I started tickling her foot lightly to which she let out a shriek and she fell back in her seat , buried her face in her hands and collapsed in laughter..trting not to laugh to loud.I kept tickling allover her foot..heels arches soles and her nylonned toes which were wiggling and spreading in my fingers.Now i tickled her for less then a minute but as much as she was laughing and as and much as she was clearly enduring she didnt pull her foot away! I stopped and let her compose herself and said damn your ticklish...i like that!...and her response was "I told you i was....that was fun! I kinda liked that!" I said "really!?...Too bad I didnt nibble on your toes!" She wiggled her toes (her foot was still in my lap) and responded "hell yea but can you take what you dish out?" I said "maybe we'll have to find out sometime!" To which she agreed completely to and dragged her nails on the back of my hand.....Flash foward to today we are married in ticklish bliss!

Moral to this story...NEVER HIDE YOUR FETISH!!!

Ooooohh... for the very first time - I knew she's ticklish, but the try still took a lot of guts 😀
All the next times were much easier; and of course, I check this much before engaging in close relationship.

I love the first time I'm with someone and they (accidentally) discover a ticklish spot. I always anticipate the reaction when I hook up with someone for the first time...there's something incredible about that sort of amused expression.

I Love Charleston

Cool story gilmore. I spent a lot of my Navy years there. I tickled a lot of
women there also. In fact, the most ticklish woman Ive ever met,was a
shipmates wife from Orangeburg S.C.

It's true. Being upfront about these things helps the entire relationship in the long run. Really, if you can't trust the girl your going out with with it, who exactly are you waiting for?

Getting this kind of information out there early is very healthy. Of course, you have to follow your gut when it comes down to timing, wording and being as civil as possible. If a girl feels like your forcing something on her, or using her for something... she'll bail, and with good reason.

EDIT: Oh! Duh! And answering the actual question. We were swimming when I dropped the bomb on her and started tickling her feet. She squirmed rather helplessly. xD It was already a sexy setting for it, so it wasn't that big of a deal. 😉

Usually i have several ways of talking about tickling in a natural way. Whenever there´s a girl i want to be close with, i make sure that the conversation will end up in something playful....something like.....if you wake up in a bad mood i might tickle you....or....i will see you smile even if i have to tickle you....or i will tell that i like to play tricks on friends like starting pillow fights or tickling....

you get the idea! i will find a way to throw it out and as soon as possible to see the girls reaction. From there it´s quite easy to then threaten and get the 1st pokes in 🙂

It´s tested and sound method 🙂

There's not being ticklish, and there's also being ticklish and not being open to being tickled, where she tells you to stop and really means it. My last two girlfriends (that is, the one I dated for three weeks in March 2001 and the one I dated for much of 1994 and 1995) let me tickle them, and in fact the latter was even kinkier than I am. But I'm aware that there are plenty out there who won't allow it. Whether that's a deal breaker for me really remains to be seen. But the way I initiate it is that when she says something silly or goofy I say "I'm gonna tickle you" and give her belly a short tickle, see how she responds.

Guys with the fetish: do you pre-plan it? Do you get nervous before you do it? Do you brace yourself in case she's not ticklish?

To paraphrase Grace Jones in Conan the Destroyer "Grab her and take her!". The only problem with finding out she isn't ticklish, is the fact that she might decide to tickle you. If she's any good at it you might be in for a rough night... fun... but rough.

(*or girls who like girls, with the fetish, thanks ;] ) I try to "accidentally" do it then just do it playfully. I get a little nervous, but not too much...adrenaline overcomes the anxiety.

I remember the day i met my now wife ..i was on vacation and spent afew days down here in charleston sc (from ny) and my buddy and I wanted to go out get something to eat and have a few drinks.We hit this local resturant which had a bar you could hang out before or after dinner.Well dinner (and afew beers) we moved to the bar area.Now me being a loud brooklyn italian normally was especially loud now what i already had afew beers in me but i was FAR from drunk.Anyway as doing my own thing all of the sudden i hear some girl yelling at me about being a big mouth nyker! Enter my wife! lol.....So I yelled something back and we went back and forth till i just walked over to her and started talking with her (totally abandoning my friend..lol) after some time this girl and I were really getting along..so much she offered to drive me back to my hotel so my friend didnt feel like the 3rd wheel.He left and we started talking and we started flirting. I commented she had nice legs (which she does) and told noticed her small feet in her heels.I flat out said i liked her small size feet..she asked if i liked feet in general I said I had a foot fetish which got into a whole discussion about what i liked about feet to which we moved to a booth.I told her everything about my foot fetish and my thing for nylonned feet and she seemed to be into it all cuz i was noticing she was starting to do some shoe dangling(not alot..just enough to show a heel and bit of arch).So after that she asked if i was into anything else...I said yea..i liked tickling.She kinda laughed and said something like oh god.I asked her if she was ticklish and she said extremely! I asked where and she said pretty much everywhere.I asked if that included her feet..and she started giggling and said thather feet were her most ticklish spot.I asked if i can see that for myself and this angel immediately reached down slid off her shoe and put her foot in my lap! I remember instantly getting excited looking at thos gorgeous size 5 sheer tan nylonned foot in my lap.High arch..perfectly aligned toes in some fantastic sheer tan hose.I started tickling her foot lightly to which she let out a shriek and she fell back in her seat , buried her face in her hands and collapsed in laughter..trting not to laugh to loud.I kept tickling allover her foot..heels arches soles and her nylonned toes which were wiggling and spreading in my fingers.Now i tickled her for less then a minute but as much as she was laughing and as and much as she was clearly enduring she didnt pull her foot away! I stopped and let her compose herself and said damn your ticklish...i like that!...and her response was "I told you i was....that was fun! I kinda liked that!" I said "really!?...Too bad I didnt nibble on your toes!" She wiggled her toes (her foot was still in my lap) and responded "hell yea but can you take what you dish out?" I said "maybe we'll have to find out sometime!" To which she agreed completely to and dragged her nails on the back of my hand.....Flash foward to today we are married in ticklish bliss!

Moral to this story...NEVER HIDE YOUR FETISH!!!

Wow that is so cool!! 🙂.

(*or girls who like girls, with the fetish, thanks ;] ) I try to "accidentally" do it then just do it playfully. I get a little nervous, but not too much...adrenaline overcomes the anxiety.

How embarassing. :facepalm: I should have included everyone.

The first time, depending on the situation you can make it a fun event or a very intimate one.
I have had many situations where it was the first time with a girl I was dating or was friends with or even just a play session. I tend to tailor the event (yeah I called it event, wanna fight about it??) to the individual. If they are comfortable with the thought we will discuss it. I will tell them what I do, what to expect, if they want bondage or not, things like that.
If they are new to it all, I usually start without bondage and start very lightly. Always within the limits they set. I certainly would not want to do something to put someone off or make them not want to engage in tickling again.

Lastly, one thing I always live by....Leave them wanting more. Has not failed me yet.

Rob

the good thing about a new girlfriend or someone with a mutual interest is that tickling is flirty and playful - you don't have to plan it out. you can be doing other things - kissing, for example, and "accidentally" run your hand across her belly, or ribs, or kiss places that are usually sensitive (ears, neck, collarbones). if she giggles, ask "what?" like you don't know why she is pulling away - it's an innocent way of finding out of she's offended, or even mildly ticklish.

or, just pounce. 🙂

I started tickling her foot in a flirty way, she laughed.......so i grabbed both and went to town. She loved it and we had lots of tickle fights after that. Good times.

No need to overthink it or "prepare" for it. It's tickling, the thing basically any couple does to each other when they flirt. I have never met a girl that didn't like a playful tickle that turns into a tickle fight. The key is to not be creepy and like attack her in an aggressive way. That's definately a big NO.

If you're nervous she'll react in the wrong way, there's always the chloroform and rope approach....lol 😀

I always make a point of trying to suss out if a girl is ticklish and how she'll react, Luckily i've not been with a girl who wasn't ticklish in some degree, yet...

I was just with a recent girl in a cab and I was curessing her leg and she said rub don't tickle, it was after a nice dinner and we just shared our very romantic first kiss in union square in NYC and she asked me to come home with her, but I digesss so back to the cab I told her that I liked tickling and I thought it was kind of hot and she giggled then it kind of dropped. I spent the night and when we were just pillow talking after a little intaamate encounter I went to snuggle up to her and as I did I ened up sticking the heel of my bare foot into the back of her knee. She started to giggle and beg me to stop cause it tickled and me being me I just dugg it deeper and moved the heel back and forth in her knee. She started to squirm and from there I started to tickle her down her back and thighs It lasted about 20 seconds and told her as I said I liked tickling. The told her I like to be tickled too. She tickled me a few seconds hard then I told her I love to be slowly tickled then she slowly tickled my stomach before we excanged another pashionate kiss and fell asleep in each other's arms. I made the mistake of not telling her there how much of a turn on it was to me. She just thought I was being flirty and by the time I came clean about how much of a fetish it just did not work, but it taught me to be open about this fetish and once you have a hook run with it because if you sit on it too long the window of oppurtunity will close.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back