• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How late did you get into tickling?

tickle_maniac

2nd Level Red Feather
Is there anybody here who got into tickling relatively late in life? If yes, how did it affect you and how you approached it? As far as I'm concerned, I've known since a little before I turned 18 so I feel lucky to have been a part of this forum for over 15 years. I also feel lucky to have to have enjoyed this fetish for as long as I have even though it hasn't all been easy.

Is there anybody here who got into tickling relatively late in life? If yes, how did it affect you and how you approached it? As far as I'm concerned, I've known since a little before I turned 18 so I feel lucky to have been a part of this forum for over 15 years. I also feel lucky to have to have enjoyed this fetish for as long as I have even though it hasn't all been easy.
wowww thats so late!! what did u think of tickling and ticklishness before then ?

I didn’t know until I was 21. I didn’t officially seek anything (information, interaction with others, etc) until I joined the TMF in 2002. It was a little before I turned 22 🙂

Good thread. 👍

For me it was around 13,14 yo when I started to become interested, but it took some more time until I fully understood that I have a tickle fetish and how much I love to have it.

Since last year, I am fully "dedicated" in this in many different ways, both actively and passively. 🙂

Good thread. 👍

For me it was around 13,14 yo when I started to become interested, but it took some more time until I fully understood that I have a tickle fetish and how much I love to have it.

Since last year, I am fully "dedicated" in this in many different ways, both actively and passively. 🙂
what was it that got u so interested back then ?

what was it that got u so interested back then ?
There were many different reasons. But they all could be summed up to the pure exchange in power dynamics that happens between the tickler and ticklee. It was just such a thrill to me.

There were many different reasons. But they all could be summed up to the pure exchange in power dynamics that happens between the tickler and ticklee. It was just such a thrill to me.
but I mean what do u think were triggers for it at that age ?

So from 12 to about 16 or 17 I knew my interests were "different". That's around when I found the forum. It gave me at least some confirmation I wasn't sick. Lol

I’m a “lifer” but my partner didn’t discover it until he was a young adult (Howard stern). I find his non-lifer mindset fascinating.

Tickling is something that has always flustered me and in many ways was my sexual awakening as I got older. When my husband and I started dating at 19 I lucked out with the fact that he was also kinky. He may not be into tickling the same way I am, but it turns him on to see me enjoy it so much, and he loves to make me laugh. Our sex and kink lives have changed as we have grown and our responsibilities have changed (We can't find as much time to do heavy kink as we did at 20), but we've always found little ways to include our kinks in every day life even when real life gets overwhelming.

I can't remember a time I didn't like it, but it did take time for the full awareness of how unusual it is to set in.

I’m a “lifer” but my partner didn’t discover it until he was a young adult (Howard stern). I find his non-lifer mindset fascinating.
I've also always found "non-lifers" fascinating, probably because it's so different from my own experience and unlike skills or newly taken up hobbies or similar interests like that, tickling has always felt like it was sewn into my sense of self from the beginning. I think most of the late comers just didn't have enough exposure or opportunity to fully light up that circuit in their brain, but the circuit was there. There are rarer ones that I occasionally come across that truly fascinate me because they had lots of exposure for years and it did nothing for them, but then one day...click! Not sure if you know which your partner is, but both are still super interesting.

Early 20s. Before that I had tickled people as a flirty thing but didnt fully develop it as a fetish (or something I wanted done to me) until 1) Howard Stern (naturally), and 2) discovering this website and its story section.

I am pretty sure I was the same
I was about 6 when it first seemed interesting to me, when a friend of the same age once approached me with a story she heard recently about a man next village. I clearly remember that story.
And it is still fascinating to keep exploring this human body phenomenon, finding out more and more about its effect.
For me it's always been scientific interest and pure fun of it, rather than some fetish.

I was about 6 when it first seemed interesting to me, when a friend of the same age once approached me with a story she heard recently about a man next village. I clearly remember that story.
And it is still fascinating to keep exploring this human body phenomenon, finding out more and more about its effect.
For me it's always been scientific interest and pure fun of it, rather than some fetish.
gotta hear this story! lol

I think I realized I had tickling-like thoughts around 10. But by 16-17 I picked up that for whatever reason that tickling was more "accessible" and less "needing explaining" than what I was into.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back