• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How late did you get into tickling?

I think I realized I had tickling-like thoughts around 10. But by 16-17 I picked up that for whatever reason that tickling was more "accessible" and less "needing explaining" than what I was into.
what are ‘tickling-like thoughts’ exactly if u dont mind me asking pls ?

gotta hear this story! lol
So she told me the news she heard, that in a village not far away there was a woman who managed to get away from her husband. It was revealed that he was married twice before, and each time he had tied up and tickled the feet of his wives until they were driven insane and were put in the asylum nearby. The woman was lucky to escape the tickling to insanity, and the man was finally arrested.
There was indeed an asylum not far away from our village, so the story made sense for us.

At that age of 5-6, I had no reason to doubt the story of my friend. It didn't seem terrifying to me, but rather interesting in some way.
I just remember her wide open eyes when I innocently suggested we could play husband and wife, me as the tickler. She refused and I wasn't insisting thereafter. Keeping my curiosity for later times.

Last edited:
I was ...4 or 5... when I explored the idea.
Weirdly, touching obsessively my armpit whenever nobody looked.
But it wasn't until I had the The Mighty Internet as I was about 16, that I really understood that I had a fetish and what it meant.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back