• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How long can you stand to be tickled

MaxDragon

TMF Regular
As some of you may know, I started making my own videos. I'm finding out that some people cannot take tickling for very long before thay want to stop for the day. Two of the girls that I have been trying to video hate tickling so much that after about 5 minutes of tickling thay need a break and after about 15 minutes of this they are done for the day. They say it hurts and is tramatic and they have to relax now to get over it. Its taking days to finish fourty minutes of tickling, and I have to put in some non-tickling filler to pad it out. So my question is for those who like to be tickled, how long can you stand it before you need a break, and how long can you go, with breaks, before you want it to stop for good? I've seen some non-consentual tickling like tickleslaves and if I had done that to one of these girls they would have kicked my ass.

dont know....have never been tested for more than a couple of seconds..😉

lol not much chance of me getting tested either...esp in the UK...humph!😛 nice 2hear online abt tickling going on though..gives me hope🙂

No mercy. No limits.

Good question. So far I have YET to reach my limits in any way. I can somehow take as much as any tickler(s) have been able to dish out. IF they pace themselves right, they can probably make me last for an unlimited period of time. I may beg and plead for mercy but to totally surrender and give up, that has never happened. As far as needing a break is concerned, again, IF the ticklers pace themselves right, there are no limits to how much I can and or will endure. I amaze myself sometimes and I AM indeed VERY ticklish!

TTD

My subby hubby is like TTD ... in 12 years of tickling him, I have yet to hear him utter a safeword. He loves being tickled so much that in fact, I wear out before he does 😀

good question, I think the longest I've ever been tickled for straight was about 5 mins before I was seriously begging them to stop lol, I think thats pretty good considering it was full body tickling, I got ganged up on by 3 girls because one of them noticed I was really ticklishl, "HEY LETS ALL TICKLE HIM!" lol. One had my right foot and 2 where holding me down and workin on my ribs, heavenly hell 😀

Last edited:
I'm chronically ticklish but I'll take it for as long as it's dished out and it's usually the ler that tires before I do. Longest I've been tickled for is 6 hours, with a few short breaks to catch my breath in between.

I've only ever been tickled by family members (my sister or one of my parents), and not in any serious way. As for how long it lasts - the longest would probably be a couple of seconds (I fight back - violently. Totally a reflex reaction, I don't know why though).

Heh well i have only everbeen tickled by mates girlfriend and a couple of her friends when they decided to attack me for fun. I laughed a little but i wasnt really too bothered so i would be interested to find out what my limits may be.

Sessions with the wife generally last an hour, but if I'm lucky she'll get turned on enough to end it early and get to other business. That's not continuous tickling, though. She's an expert at using the anticipation aspect to drive me nuts even when I'm not being tickled.

Growing up, I often had to endure 10-15 minutes of no-breaks, no-mercy tickling from my mom and older sister.

MistressValerie said:
My subby hubby is like TTD ... in 12 years of tickling him, I have yet to hear him utter a safeword. He loves being tickled so much that in fact, I wear out before he does 😀

It is a Love/hate thing for me yet amazingly I still endure whatever the ticklers dish out.
I am a stubborn sort. I will NEVER surrrender! :wooha: \

TTD

My longest session lasted eight hours but I only session with people who are respectful (and astute( enough to tune in to my body language and know when I need air, water, food, etc...

XOXO

For me as the LEE......I am so ticklish I am begging almost immediatly but I handle as much as the ones' tickling me want to tickle me for. Never really timed how long I have lasted. May have to do that some time.
The longest I ever tickled someone before he gave up was about 8 hours or so. I could have tickled longer but he literally could not take another minute plus it was getting close to check out time. >evil laugh<

M1

Let me put it bluntly i reckon i could stand being tickled for a long long time.....as long as i got to return the favour afterwards. ^_^

Longest session I had was with a friend years ago, we went for three hours each. After a while, you just stop fighting it and enjoy the sensations. Ahh yes, them where the days. To have another friend like her would be great.

The longest my ler has ever gotten me was maybe an hour or so? But I LOVED every second...and would love to have my limits tested...I'd wager I could last a long time, just because I LOVE it...if I ever find a limit, you folks will be the first to know!!! 😉

Camel26 said:
The longest my ler has ever gotten me was maybe an hour or so? But I LOVED every second...and would love to have my limits tested...I'd wager I could last a long time, just because I LOVE it...if I ever find a limit, you folks will be the first to know!!! 😉

Perhaps, Camel dear, you and your ler could venture on up here and your ler, Patti and myself could find that limit of yours?
Then afterwards, you all may if you want, attempt to find mine! 🙄 :weird:

TTD

I can't say I've been tickled for much...very long....probly longest I was ever tickled was 10 seconds, that I remember anyway. Now that I let it go about my fetish, I found someone who loves being tickled and is now my regular lee 😀 havnt found her limit yet, i tickled her for 2 hours with 3 breaks or so the other day. Maybe I'll tell you guys a story about her sometime :happy:

I'd say I can't stand it anymore than a sec. In fact I probably start violently thrashing around.

TickledToDeath said:
Perhaps, Camel dear, you and your ler could venture on up here and your ler, Patti and myself could find that limit of yours?
Then afterwards, you all may if you want, attempt to find mine! 🙄 :weird:

TTD

It would be an honor and a privilege to be tickled by my ler, you and Patti...I think I'd lose it quickly, as you two are professional ticklers, and my ler is, although quite indulgent, a novice compared to you folks!!! I'd love to have the opportunity, though...maybe someday...if I ever have a better paying job and a car, I'll be there! 😉

:laughing: The longest I have been tickled is probably 5-6 hours with a few breaks in between tickles. I have only been tickled once against my will and I almost went insane. The tickler in that session had something to prove and she did so to the point that I really feel have trouble talking about at this point. Anyway, I can last as long as my bf wants me to. If he is patient with his delicious techniques, I will laugh spasmodically all night until my twitching soft soles and wiggling ticklish toes make him crazy with pleasure.

How Much Tickling I can Stand

:happy: Thank you Magician! I am glad that my post excited you.

I wiggled my toes quickly in hopes of adjusting my mind's attention from the tickling to the physical movement, but my tickler was skilled with the feather. Indeed, the stiff feather was applied in long steady drags, from heel to toe tips. As the feather travelled across my soft soles and ticklish toes, my senses could no longer hold out, and I began to laugh.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back