• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How long can you stand to be tickled

:wooha: :wooha: :wooha: :wooha: :wooha: :wooha: :wooha: :wooha:

Booyah that hit the spot.......2ticklish4u you certainly know how to please a man..... i felt like i was almost tickling you myself. ^_^

Last edited:
Soft Soles & Tticklish Toes

:happy: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... YOU MUST BE A MAGICIAN! OHHHHHHHHH, IT TICKLES, IT TICKLES! TICKLE,TICKLE,TICKLE... OH, NOT MY TOES! HAH,HAH,HAH,HAH,HAH,HAH,HAH,HAH,HAH,HAH,HAH,HAH, HAH,HAH,HAH,HAH...

Oh man now i REALLY want to tickle you *toys with a long stiff white feather* and i dont just tickle my victims toes either. ^_^

Last edited:
2ticklish4u said:
:laughing: The longest I have been tickled is probably 5-6 hours with a few breaks in between tickles. I have only been tickled once against my will and I almost went insane. The tickler in that session had something to prove and she did so to the point that I really feel have trouble talking about at this point. Anyway, I can last as long as my bf wants me to. If he is patient with his delicious techniques, I will laugh spasmodically all night until my twitching soft soles and wiggling ticklish toes make him crazy with pleasure.

YIKES!......I hope you are someday able to talk about that "against your will" episode with the friend who had something to prove. Definitely interesting.

I can definitely relate to the 5-6 hours with a few (brief) breaks. There were times I thought I was going to loose it!

TTD

How Much Could I take?

:shocked: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Magician, you are a devil! Not only do you intend to tickle my soft soles and ticklish toes, but everything else in between! I can only imagine what you could to my senses stroking a stiff feather across my naked foot bottoms and ticklish toes. For the rest of my ticklish anatomy, you might consider a nice PM, so I can privately evaluate your fiendish desires. By the way, thank you for the wonderful attention.

I wiggled my toes quickly in hopes of adjusting my mind's attention from the tickling to the physical movement, but my tickler was skilled with the feather. Indeed, the stiff feather was applied in long steady drags, from heel to toe tips. As the feather travelled across my soft soles and ticklish toes, my senses could no longer hold out, and I began to laugh.

Very Ticklish Guy

Well, that's a good question...and a proper answer is it depends. Actually, the question should be how long can you take it, as I never can stand it. That's why I'm usually tied, bound, etc.!

With the right tickler, that could be several hours. Although there have been times when I hit that hyper-ticklish phase and everything is electric and I fold very quickly. But those are just as much fun. It also depends on where the tickling is concentrated. Certain spots and I'm a mess!

MrTicklee

How long can I take it? MAYbe fifteen seconds. That's how long it takes before I'd probably make it stop if I could. But it's not up to me, I don't get any say in the matter, and it often goes well beyond that, whether that's because I'm outnumbered by multiple ticklers, pinned by a single tickler, or too discombobulated by my ticklishness to be any good at all at defending myself...

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back