• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many people have you tickled to date?

How many people have you tickled to date?

• None

Votes: 22 10.9%
  • 1-5

Votes: 69 34.2%
  • 5-10

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • 10-20

Votes: 24 11.9%
  • 20+

Votes: 61 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stef,
I never ended up going to NEST but I'm considering the option for next year. Not sure if I would really care much to go to such a large event. If I do it would just be to meet people I know online that I wouldnt otherwise get a chance to meet.

I wonder if my exams will be done by the 18th of May this year. I live ten minutes from Philly.
It might help to bump my total up... you go figure the only person I've met from a tickling forum isn't ticklish. -_-;;;

i've tickled about 300+ women, but it doesn't really count because about 250 of those women were for tickling videos... but... there's my answer.

About 2000, but let me explain... in my profession (Reflexology), I massage feet. Alot of people have ticklish feet, so of that 2000, a lot of the tickling was unintentional, but it still counts. I'd say out of those 2000, I've intentionally tickled 200 or so, but they were girlfriends or acquaintances. And of those, I've tickled my lady friend every week (once or twice a week) for the last 4 years, so that's alot of tickling just on her alone.

The poll is closed, so my answer won't count. But I tickled three friends of mine quite often, when in college. So it should count as three, but each has been tickled more than five-six times.

I have TRIED to tickle TWO people. Kind of humiliating, with all the big numbers here, heh. Well there might have been one or two others that I just can't remember.

My friend and I used to tickle his girlfriend together. Well, I tried but it just didn't seem to work when I did it. also I tried to tickle my friend's feet when I was really young, but once again didn't really work :/

Last edited:
about 20 see i'm more of an all over body tickling kinda person that really gets them going

My answer lies somewhere in the region of one - I occasionally give my big sis some playfully teasing tickles, that's all.

in MY lifetime to date??? geez......never kept count but definitely somewhere in the hundreds

and i'm not counting multiple ticklings of the same person (i tickled gf's regularly in my relationships and i tickle my wife almost everyday but i only count it as 1 cuz it's the same people being tickled....i'm just tickling them more the once so if thats the case the number for alot of us would be in the thousands!)So i guess what the poll should be is how many DIFFERENT people have been INTENTIONALLY tickled

If anybody is still that interested in the subject...lol

I'm a monogamous tickler, and I don't like to dwell on the past 😛

So the number is either 0 or 1, (depending on whether or not I'm dating)... Currently 1

I guess u can call me the binary tickla 😛

Old poll, but I missed it so nyeh!

About…..60 I think. Half of them where just playful jabs to the sides. But still some of them led to disaster, once me and a male friend was sat in a tree when I was 13 and I jabbed him in the side he lend away then fell out of the tree.
Other times I winded someone, they hit me in the groin/face/stomach/ribs with there fist/elbow/knee/head/foot, fell off the bed etc.
So the people I have tickled are.
1. Sister
2. cousin
3. Girl friends
4. Friends
5. Girls in school
6. Girls in collage
7. Friends girl friends
8. Friends of girl friends
9. co-workers
10. Teachers (all female)

Only one really unless you count when I was a kid wich I don't lol. The one person being my fiance. Of course it's happened on more than one occasion about 10 times already. She laughs a bit too loud though you can hear her a mile away lol.

about 2
i prefer to be tickled then to tickle
plus i dont get the opportunity

as my kids got older, any of their friends (girls) that came over to visit got tickled.... and so often that if i even walked by them, they would pull their feet under them nervously : )

i have to say this...you are slightly creepy

as for answering the poll.....1- a past bf, and that was because he started a tickle fight, and it was self-defense. it didn't last long lol

I'm in the 20+ group, tho I have to say, many of them were there to do other things....lol. many of them I sorta snuck the tickles onto.

And even the ones that were there for tickling....most were not so great.

CJ

I have given pedicures to more then a hundred women...so I guess alot.

Many years later I have tickled over 100. Mostly without bondage sadly, but that will come eventually.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back