• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How tall are you?

I'm 6'0", 6'1" thereabouts.

Maybe a little short for a ManBearPig, but whatcha gonna do?

I'm 5'5". If I wear heels, I can gain an inch or two depending on the shoe.

Yeahhhhhhhhh, it's fun. I spent a lot of growing up time feeling inferior~I thought tall = Goddess. Then I figured out that being little, I attracted guys that were all sizes and I could always put on my stripper shoes and look "average" (what IS that anyway???)~I could choose! YAY! :happyfloa
XOXO

Oooooooh ...! "Squishy size" , eh? ... that sounds like fun. :devil2:

6'5" and I can't add the heels height because I don't think they make them in my size.

I'm just 5'8" but a bad 5'8". I've been told I look like the wrestler Taz dipped in chocolate.

waiting for Alterac Valley queve

i'm 5'10 😀 which is pretty darn tall considering how much shorter my family is

I am 5' 4 1/4 and squishy size.. very huggable

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Headsnap
5'10". That's what you get for smoking, kids!

Originally Posted by TonyInMyThroat
Same here, but the Church always told me it was due to a habit of a more personal nature.
Yeah my priest said that was the reason bad things kept happening to me and that God hated me.

We ARE talking about stealing hearses, aren't we? :-o
Hearses, lord no? I was referring the burning desire to prance around in Sister Mary Margaret’s habit, but I guess that’s for another thread … :whip:

I'm 5'5". I've been waiting for that long anticipated growth spurt but I'm thinking that at my age it probably isn't coming anytime soon :shock:

I"m between 6'5" and 6'6". It's hard to tell really because I haven't been properly measured in ages. I haven't had a nurse that has been anywhere near that hight to properly set things up.

5'x

so are all the girls here afriggindoreable sized?

Damn metric system...

:illogical According to my driver's license, I'm a 172 cm...whatever the hell that means.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back