• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How ticklish are you???

KoocheeKoo

TMF Master
If this has ever been asked before here, please forgive me....but I'm just curious. How ticklish are you (on a scale of 0-10, with 0 being not ticklish, and 10 being totally insanely ticklish).

What about me? On a scale of 0-10, I'd say about an 8...

How Ticklish Am I?

Ok, my soles are EXTREMELY ticklish. Scale - 10 +
Armpits - 7
Sides - 8
Ribs - 8

Um, okay, on a scale of 1-10, I'm a 95...

KoocheeKoo said:
If this has ever been asked before here, please forgive me....but I'm just curious. How ticklish are you (on a scale of 0-10, with 0 being not ticklish, and 10 being totally insanely ticklish).

What about me? On a scale of 0-10, I'd say about an 8...

This thread gets recycled every two weeks or so...
I would have to say that the rear of my thighs are a ten, and my feet are a ten, too. Pockets are even higher...
Just ask JPie...
😛 😀 😉

For me? I’d have to say; Feet = 3, knee = 9, thighs = 10, stomach/sides = 10s off the scale, armpits = 2. The longest I’ve ever been able to take tickling on my stomach/sides, without saying my safe word is 20sec. And I really tried to hold out as long as I could too.

Once again, I ask your forgiveness if this thread is considered redundant. Before posting it, I searched the tickling forum archives back to New Years Day, and couldn't find any thread specifically asking the TMF member's about their degree of ticklishness (on a 0-10 scale). Maybe I should have searched farther.

Thanks,
Perry

Off the scale just about anywhere! 😱 😀

nothing wrong with asking something that might have been asked before. there are new people finding the forum all the time and they might want to know or contribute. odds are, if it’s a new question to you, then it is to someone else too.

me? I’m not ticklish. :angel: 😛

8 to 10 ....in every spot that you cold think of, lol.

Ray! I’m shocked! my ticklishness is just an ugly rumor based entirely on the truth.

sheesh! and I used the angel smiley and everything! :sowrong:

Ayla not ticklish? Yeah. Right. I personally watched her try to get away from the tickles by climbing my bedroom wall UPSIDE DOWN!!!!!!!!

As for me, I am truly the non ticklish one. I just give Oscar winning performances. 😉

Ray,
What's with those bouncing boobs? :sowrong:

I'm less ticklish than when I was
a kid, but people still more ticklish
than average --- people tickle me when
they aren't trying sometimes.

Overall about a 6 or 7 I'd think.
People who've tried to tickle me have
never had problems.

Ribs 8
soles 11 on a scale of 1 to 10
Thighs 6

Shit!! i was just violated on my fifth amandment right!! 😛

Equally a ticklish 63 in all areas.

EXCEPT...

My fingertips, an itchy, tickly 100! Now, I somewhere to relieve that tickle that lives in them! Where to put it??:devil:

Jo 😛

njjen3953 said:
Ayla not ticklish? Yeah. Right. I personally watched her try to get away from the tickles by climbing my bedroom wall UPSIDE DOWN!!!!!!!!

As for me, I am truly the non ticklish one. I just give Oscar winning performances. 😉

Ray,
What's with those bouncing boobs? :sowrong:

I saw Ayla fall off of every piece of furniture in sight at the mere sight of fingers wiggling in her direction.....

Jen..you would prefer the boobies hang and flap around the young ladies knees? Of COURSE they are bouncing.....:devil:

Ray

venray1 said:
Jen..you would prefer the boobies hang and flap around the young ladies knees? Of COURSE they are bouncing.....:devil:

I will not taint myself here by saying what I would prefer. 😛

oh, god, at least a ten on a "non-ticklish" day...u can just IMAGINE what i'd b like on a day im feeling sensitive!!!

~clair

I would love to test you out on a "ticklish day". I would tie you up and starting at your feet, work my way up to your armpits. After I've found your most ticklish spot, which might take a couple of trips from your feet to your armpits and back again, I would tickle you there until you can't take another ticklish stroke of my fingers. Then I'd be more then happy to let you find my most ticklish spots.

Unfortunately I havn't properly found out yet... though I know its not incredibly high. Infact I've always got a niggling feeling that most of my ticklish reactions are ones I've programmed into myself because I really want to be ticklish.

I am of course open to budding scientists that want to uncover the truth about it all.

Pianist,
I am 99.9% lee, but will use my .1% Ler side on you just because you used the word(?) niggling. 😛 😉

deoends on the spot

my feet are a plesant5-6, my sides, and underarms are a fun 7-8,
but my most ticklish spot is a devilish 10 easy!
but god how i love it all!

steve

I'd probably grade myself out at an 8 or 9 in ticklish factor. I guess what I'd really need to do would be to obtain volunteers to do some independent testing to know for sure. Maybe Steph or Clair or both could help me determine this, scientifically of course😀 😀

I posted yesterday that overall I'd rate my ticklishness as about 8....but more specifically..

my feet....10
around my waist/tummy...9
knees & thighs...both 8
sides & ribs...both 7
neck...7
underarms...6

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back