• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How ticklish are you???

size 10 feet: 8 or 9
tummy:10 or higher
armpits: 10 or higher
ribs: 8 or 9
neck: 8 or 9
ears: 8
knees and behind them: 10

Lets see...

Ok, I am about to weird some people out but here goes and anyone who has tickled me knows this...

I am more ticklish on the left side of my body than the right buy at least 2 points...very odd...anyway here goes.

Left foot 7, Right foot 5
Left Thigh 9, Right thigh 8
Groin: 10+
Left belly 8, Right belly 7
Spot just under my bellybutton 10
Left ribs 9, right ribs 7
Left armpit 9, right armpit 7
Nipples without Sonicare 3.
Nipples WITH Sonicare 10+++
All other areas sends "chills"

*Taking notes of Cryduns spots for NWOG...*😀

Re: Lets see...

tommytikl said:
Ok, I am about to weird some people out but here goes and anyone who has tickled me knows this...

I am more ticklish on the left side of my body than the right buy at least 2 points...very odd...anyway here goes.

Left foot 7, Right foot 5
Left Thigh 9, Right thigh 8
Groin: 10+
Left belly 8, Right belly 7
Spot just under my bellybutton 10
Left ribs 9, right ribs 7
Left armpit 9, right armpit 7
Nipples without Sonicare 3.
Nipples WITH Sonicare 10+++
All other areas sends "chills"

*Taking notes of Cryduns spots for NWOG...*😀

oh really now!! Feeling the bait, are we??

OK, Tal, anything for the sake of science...<gg>

XOXO

Tallon_Ord said:
I'd probably grade myself out at an 8 or 9 in ticklish factor. I guess what I'd really need to do would be to obtain volunteers to do some independent testing to know for sure. Maybe Steph or Clair or both could help me determine this, scientifically of course😀 😀

tklgal226 said:
oh, god, at least a ten on a "non-ticklish" day...u can just IMAGINE what i'd b like on a day im feeling sensitive!!!

~clair

Tryin to baby, tryin to! :devil: Wouldn't it be fun to find out? Hop in the back of my limo baby 😉

Feet - As far as numbers span....
Anywhere else except my face, arms, and hands - 9.7

njjen3953 said:
Ayla not ticklish? Yeah. Right. I personally watched her try to get away from the tickles by climbing my bedroom wall UPSIDE DOWN!!!!!!!!

As for me, I am truly the non ticklish one. I just give Oscar winning performances. 😉

Ray,
What's with those bouncing boobs? :sowrong:
venray1 said:
I saw Ayla fall off of every piece of furniture in sight at the mere sight of fingers wiggling in her direction.....

Jen..you would prefer the boobies hang and flap around the young ladies knees? Of COURSE they are bouncing.....:devil:

ugh! I've been outed!

oh, and Jen, ...uh huh... sure... mmhhmm... 🙄

we'll have to see about having that ticklemonster of yours get you to belt out your lines from Chicago the next time he gets you. 😛

Let's see...

I don't think I'm all that ticklish...I just enjoy exercising my vocal cords using colorful expletives. 🙂

Seriously, I'm actually VERY ticklish...but I'm not tellin' where! 😛

Originally posted by Ayla ny oh, and Jen, ...uh huh... sure... mmhhmm... 🙄

we'll have to see about having that ticklemonster of yours get you to belt out your lines from Chicago the next time he gets you. 😛 [/B]

Now THAT would be interesting. I have just recently been able to say,
I'm the biggest, baddest, bitchiest witch whichever was
😱

Re: deoends on the spot

areenactor said:
my feet are a plesant5-6, my sides, and underarms are a fun 7-8,
but my most ticklish spot is a devilish 10 easy!
but god how i love it all!

steve

Ok Steve, what do you mean by deoends?😕 Care to expand on the devilish 10 ticklish spot?😀

I'm normally the "ler" in my tickle relationships so that means I get to keep the tickles a secret (at least for now)!:dogpile:

Catch me if you can!!!!!!!!:imouttahe

JPie1 said:
not ticklish anywhere...nope, not at all, not me...

😀

Hmmm...that's what my little sister used to tell her boyfriends ("me ticklish? no way...I'm not ticklish" 😀

After joining TMF this past weekend, I emailed her and ask what she'd rate herself at on the ticklish scale...her answer: "on a scale of 1-10?....100...100 everywhere"! 😀

Ticklish almost all over. Generally an 8 according to a couple of experienced ticklers. Feet, underarems and groin can a 10 on more sensitive days.

Pianist,
I am 99.9% lee, but will use my .1% Ler side on you just because you used the word(?) niggling.

Hey, niggling is in the dictionary... to have a niggling feeling is to have some small thought or something that just won't go away. But if you ever happen to be in Australia... I'm sure I'd feel very honoured to have that .1% used on me. Just so long as that .1% doesn't grow too much....

njjen3953 said:
Now THAT would be interesting. I have just recently been able to say,

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm the biggest, baddest, bitchiest witch whichever was
😱

You're not really a witch are you?

gibby59 said:
You're not really a witch are you?

No. It was all part of an interogation scene. That was the safe word/confession, my ever clever McGyver Tklr wanted me to use. It has taken me months to be able to say it when NOT being tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back