• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to provoke someone to tickle you?

ico

I prefer to tickle, but sometimes i want to be tickled.I find it very difficult to force a female to tickle my feet.I would be grateful to you if you give me some advices how to provoke tickling! Thanks!😱

The tickle guru will try to help you with this.

First you must have some idea about how the person may feel about tickling your feet or anything else for that matter.
Some people find the thought of our pleasure to be a bit freaky, and maybe it can be. Some females may be more willing to give a foot rub over a tickle because that is not as intimidating of a propostion.

If you think the girl may like to tickle your feet, then ask, or if you think she would be more willing to give you a foot rub, then ask for that, but when you ask for the foot rub, ask them to do it very very light. This tickles and feels really good.

As far as hinting, when you are sitting (preferably alone so that she may not be worried about what others may say or do) on a couch or something just hangin out or whatever, place a bare foot or two in her lap. MAKE SURE THEY DON'T STINK AND HAVE JAM IN BETWEEN THEM AND UNDER THE NAILS. By putting them in her lap you may just see what she would do. Sometimes, letting someone discover that you like having your feet tickled can make them more happy to do it than if you told them.

I personally do not believe that complete strangers are the best candidtates for ticking. I feel like someone with which you have some type of friendship, bond, connection, etc, are the best. These type of people will be more readily willing to do something for you or with you that you like. PLus there is a certain level of comfort present which is great atmosphere for tickling.

There is another method to invoke a tickle that is very primitave and basic but that is what makes it so good. Everyone has something thay like to have physically done to them that they enjoy. You amoung many things, like to have your feet tickled. A great way to get your feet tickled is to work out a deal. You know, a I scratch your back and you scratch mine kinda deal. Most people are suckers for back scratches or rubs, or even tickles like my girlfriend does. Find something that they like you to do for them and then exchange services. Both of you win. Not to sound rude or mean but this is kinda like teaching a dog to do tricks. The dog does it willingly to recieve the treat that they get after obeying. However, if you notice, the dog usually gets to where it likes doing the tricks as well.

There are many ways to go about this, the main thing being that you do not make someone uncomfy, this is not right for you to do and there is no better way to kill a tickling chance by making your partner uncomfy.

For more foot and and other tickling tips, refer to my sticky thread at the top of the tickling discussion forum page
(the revised tickling tips and tricks thread)

I hope I have helped.

My girlfriend will give me foot massages on a regular basis and will sometimes tickle them just as I like. The one problem I have is her technique. I mean sometimes it will feel really good, but sometimes she may get a little bored and will just give the same strokes on the same area of my foot repetively. This usually tones down the pleasure, so sometimes I will tell her to just tickle the nice areas.

I don't know how she hasn't worked out about my fetish of yet, I am always wanting it, and I am always tickling her feet. I mean, even when she is riding me, my hands are at her feet stroking them gently (it's great by the way, increases the pleasure whilst having sex- helps make some great fantasies building up to my climax). Anyways, good luck with it mate...

Well, blunt and risky but I guess effective. Of course if she freaks out at the proposal then you will be known all across the land as the freak, which may be good for getting the news out to another females who may be a tickle lover to, but it kills chances to get a girl into it who didn't really think about it before.

There are far more people out there who would enjoy tickling if enlightened properly and just do not know it, than there are people who know they love it.

My previous post was aimed at Squirmer 30's just for clarification

Now I want to comment on you Exo!

Wow! You and I are alot alike, and I agree totally, tickling sensations during and even after sex amplifies them to a higher plain of enjoyment. I can tickle my fiance anywhere while sexually stimulating her and she just loves it.

I would be grateful to you if you give me some advices how to provoke tickling!

Dude, I tried to initiate tickling with an ex boyfirend of mine. I tickled him to make him want to tickle me back to get even. Instead he broke my nose! I have not tickled a man since then and probably never will again . . .it just ain't a safe thing to do!

Oh my goodness.

He deserves to have his @$$ kicked for that.

What the freak? I would love to have a girl that is into ticklin, wait... I do have a girlfriend who loves it, oh well.
I am sure there are guys out there who would love to meet you.

It is like I said, suttleness is probably the best way to go in most cases

At the end of the day, we can't blame our partners for not sharing the same fantasies and pleasures as ourselves. Obviously it would be nice, and we all want to meet someone of the opposite sex who shares the same views on tickling. But if they are not into it, and you've tried all you can to 'provoke' tickling, you will just have to accept their decision and get on with it. After all, we all love our partners for who they are. If they just so happen to like the whole tickling idea, that's just a bonus. But if you feel so strong about tickling and desperately want your partner to join in with the experience, then I guess you will just have to keep looking until you find that someone...

If in a relationship, just ask. If she has a hint of maturity, there will be no fuss, u wont be branded a freak, and will just get a "yes" or "no". It might need a little integration to be fully comfortable with the idea, but it just takes time.

I thought it was kinda wierd to like being tickled, and to an extent I still do, I'm not fully comfortable with the idea. Yet I get tickled on an almost daily basis and some heavy bondage tickling every once in a while.

What I did, was when we first were seeing each other I got her to do a back massage, which always involves soft and heavy touches. I responded to the light touches more than the heavy, so she began to do that more. That way, your partner sees you enjoy the lighter, and massages tend to move to new areas of the body.

I mentioned to her that I quite liked it. However, it took almost 9 months to make it quite clear just how much I liked it. She knew I liked it and did it quite regularly, but didn't understand just how much it turns me on, and how much fun I found it. I thought the positive responses and the request for bondage made that clear, but sometimes you just gotta put it plainly.

She loves tickling me because I enjoy it, the same with anything else we do. mentioning it will give you something else to do. She doesn't enjoy being tickled much (well, depends, slow tickling is nice when she is in the mood or relaxed), but none of the fast stuff. Shame, good job im primarily a lee then 🙂

Remember; your partner doesn't have to be into it to do it, its not a particularly extreme fetish (no offense to anyone, but I consider golden showers somewhat extreme, at least far more than tickling). Tickling is far easier to enjoy for most people, although perhaps not if you are a ler. I think iluv2tkl has something about integrating tickling if you are a ler in his big post, i cant remember (i read it somewhere), about assossiating tickling with positive feelings. Go and read it 🙂

From my experience...how to get someone to tickle you is be a bit playful and throw in a few pokes just enough to annoy them to get you back...works like a charm!..hehe

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back