• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how would you define the most ticklish person in the world?

Someone who would have a hysterically ticklish reaction even at the slightest touch or poke. They wouldn't even have to be intentionally tickled. All they would have to be is touched, prodded, poked, etc, and have an incredibly ticklish reaction.

Mitch

i'm waiting for the "me" posts..lol

😀 😀 😀

.... "how would you define the most ticklish person in the world?"
To be honest, I think I couldn't cause tickling the whole world is impossible! 😀 😉

Someone that collapses on the floor in laughter at barely a touch. In other words, an attention whore. XD

...besides the fact they would laugh alot.... :cheeruptickle:

I have a couple people I could put on that list.

I could list two or three women by name that were super ticklish virtually everywhere!

There is also one male friend. I swear he would pee himself if even gently tickled the few times I saw it. He is probably as ticklish as any one I ever met.

But the one girl...she is the only person to LITERALLY beg me not to tickle her feet. We were still in school and a group of us were fooling around I ended up with her feet in my lap. She was exquisitely ticklish but I had never had this opportunity. I made a comment about her foot and she grabbed on to my arm and begged me not to. It was so sincere and she sounded so afraid that I did not tickle her.

To this day I have never had a similar opportunity and have never tickled her feet. And out of respect for her I don't think I ever would.

~ toyou

I have a couple people I could put on that list.

I could list two or three women by name that were super ticklish virtually everywhere!

There is also one male friend. I swear he would pee himself if even gently tickled the few times I saw it. He is probably as ticklish as any one I ever met.

But the one girl...she is the only person to LITERALLY beg me not to tickle her feet. We were still in school and a group of us were fooling around I ended up with her feet in my lap. She was exquisitely ticklish but I had never had this opportunity. I made a comment about her foot and she grabbed on to my arm and begged me not to. It was so sincere and she sounded so afraid that I did not tickle her.

To this day I have never had a similar opportunity and have never tickled her feet. And out of respect for her I don't think I ever would.

~ toyou

That's funny, I had the exact same experience with an old friend of mine who was a TV News personality in Florida. Her feet were perfect, too. But even the mention or the mischievous look on my face when I thought about tickling her led to begging and even crying for me not to do it.

When are the auditions scheduled for again???????

With a deep sigh............. A lady that is even super ticklish by feathers and who screams and goes crimson red at the first touch and clinches her toes( that I forgot to tie back-duh!)in the monkey foot of defense.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back