• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

HA! AHA! Ahhaha ooh man i don't even know why manga fox even-...
mangahere.co/manga/shishunki_na_adam/c009/10.html

Just wanted to say, you guys are way awesome. Thanks for finding this stuff and sharing it with the rest of us lazy slobs

siigh thanks slov, i think my fan on my laptop is busted from all the mkv to mp4 converting (one of the things i gotta do to gif a lot) so i dont think i can makem for a while, gotta get it serviced or something

Seraph of the end 07, but it's pretty much kinda hard to make out beyond the subs kinda...
f/f 19:50
dailymotion.com/video/x2qeipk_seraph-of-the-end-episode-07_shortfilms
however i do think i saw somwhere its getting an english dub so maybe itll be more obvious in that who knows

were we ever able to make heads or tails of this one?

i tried running the text in the first bubble through google translate...
準備体操で女子悶絶。
くすぐり&ブルマ。
=====>
Women's agony in preparation gymnastics.
Tickling & bloomers.

(so basically all of the girls have paired up and are tickling eachother in preperation for gym class)

any body have any idea on the source?

(sadly that little bit at the bottom didnt offer much clues either)
毎週[木曜]発売
=====>
Every week [Thursday] released

Attachments

• 228.1131716437 (2).jpg
    228.1131716437 (2).jpg
    240 KB · Views: 1,489
Last edited:
were we ever able to make heads or tails of this one?

i tried running the text in the first bubble through google translate...
準備体操で女子悶絶。
くすぐり&ブルマ。
=====>
Women's agony in preparation gymnastics.
Tickling & bloomers.

(so basically all of the girls have paired up and are tickling eachother in preperation for gym class)

any body have any idea on the source?

(sadly that little bit at the bottom didnt offer much clues either)
毎週[木曜]発売
=====>
Every week [Thursday] released

I think it is from Gaki Keisatsu vol 1. I could never find any raws except a few chinese scans a long time ago, but they only have vol 2-6. The artwork seems to match.

I think it is from Gaki Keisatsu vol 1. I could never find any raws except a few chinese scans a long time ago, but they only have vol 2-6. The artwork seems to match.

thanks for the info ill look into it and see what i can find

ok i found it on jap amazon and there is a kindle version where u can preview it. so i previewed vol one and here's a page where there are bloomers.
i can see where the art styles are similar but i think that its different. its dirt cheap so i was tempted to get it but i think the proportions are too different and also theyre not wearing the kneesocks and another thing that got me was the actual design of the eyes for the girl who has them opened, it wasnt anywhere and when it comes to the eyes they're kind of like a fingerprint/constant from mangaka to mangaka.

so yeah they're similar but i think its from a different manga. thanks though.

Attachments

• comp.PNG
    comp.PNG
    282.8 KB · Views: 1,503
Last edited:
I have been searching for an anime for a month now. It has a very good tickling scene. Hopefully someone will help me find it. I have posted it in requests but its more like for this thread

I don't know the name of the anime but i will describe the scene
There are 2 girls who discover one room. They enter and touch 2 different device. One was sort of a hogtie bondage machine which traps the girl in a hogtie and other one was tickle chair on which the other girl sits. This machine starts tickling her. The scene was held in some sort of school because later a professor comes and he says that this machines are used for interrogation of female criminals.
The scene was so good but i forgot the name of the anime . Further this is a recent anime because that episode was released on march 2015 (approx.). This is an 4 minute anime contrary to 20 minute anime.
I first found its flash on deviantart but i guess it was removed. I directly copy pasted the name of the anime from than deviant post ( which was a really weird name). I hope someone would help me.
Thank you in advance .

I have been searching for an anime for a month now. It has a very good tickling scene. Hopefully someone will help me find it. I have posted it in requests but its more like for this thread

I don't know the name of the anime but i will describe the scene
There are 2 girls who discover one room. They enter and touch 2 different device. One was sort of a hogtie bondage machine which traps the girl in a hogtie and other one was tickle chair on which the other girl sits. This machine starts tickling her. The scene was held in some sort of school because later a professor comes and he says that this machines are used for interrogation of female criminals.
The scene was so good but i forgot the name of the anime . Further this is a recent anime because that episode was released on march 2015 (approx.). This is an 4 minute anime contrary to 20 minute anime.
I first found its flash on deviantart but i guess it was removed. I directly copy pasted the name of the anime from than deviant post ( which was a really weird name). I hope someone would help me.
Thank you in advance .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV2pZR5QQrs

vimg002.jpgvimg003.jpgkantai.jpgsymmetries.jpg
New scenes part 1
Tsugumomo - vol 5
艦隊これくしょん -艦これ- 島風 つむじ風の少女 - last chapter
Symmetries - last chapter

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back