• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Fair enough ^_^. It was that 3vil that inspired me to read MegaTokyo. I think. I don't really remember X_x Your name just reminds me of it, for a reason I can't put my finger on.

Well, Kimiko is taken from megatokyo. And I currently have a poster of her, and of Miho, above my computer, courtesy of my good friend A1532b 😀 .

That's what it is 😵; Sorry, I'm perma-sleepified in the brain.

Aww, envy >_< I only have a snowtastic hat of Megatokyo which surprisingly fits my friggin big head. What sort of material are the posters on? Regular poster paper?

They're all shiny and neat, though a little smaller than theother posters in my room. I also have a little stuffed toy of Boo, that goes squeek 😀 .

There's no better conscience obtainable then that glorious little..Seraphamster? I haven't seen my conscience since he went looking for something in my closet. I wonder if he's alright? >_>

I got rid of my conciences. The "evil" one was being too nice for my liking.

You had two? That's not fair at all >_< I got cheated! Though, in hindsight it's probably all for the best. I have a hard time listening when all of my ideas sound so good. At first.

Wow, I was expecting this thread to have grown more by the time I got back, but damn

Running through Babelfish... cleaning up the awkward phrasing thereby produced... perhaps this is what you mean?

To start with, they are talking about conscience? If everybody here (in the majority) are great big perverts... it's hard for me to understand why they are making something out of devilish toys and a little word game! It's madness! They don't play like that, that single Canadian wants to join with kimiko! Isn't it obvious?

Well, i found more anime, and more links with more anime
i will post some pics in the next days

but first !!!
after some hours searching in japanese 😉
watch what i found :super_hap

http://www.av-navi.co.jp/ame/kusuguri/031216_anime.html
the name of that anime is *女スパイ拷問 敵の基地は女体拷問所 * nice ehhh ?
and this links have more links, with japanese pages
http://www.ask.ne.jp/~khrmts/ks-sk/link.html

really i want to download this anime

i used google to translate the page and it's probably...

-> the base of the animation woman spy torture ~ enemy the woman body torture place

or

-> As for base of woman spy torture ~ enemy woman body torture place

from the link you posted translated by google

Start of December 20th AV-navi preceding sale!!
'As for base of woman spy torture ~ enemy woman body torture place ~' (only DVD edition)

Manufacturer: Applause media entertainment
Label: Matsushita kingdom
Item turn: MOAN-001
Price: 7.140 (Substance price: 6.800)
Time: 65min
Supervision: Matsushita one man
Benefit: Matsushita kingdom [bonasumubi] recording

P.S. good luck in your search

Last edited:
hey niperold! 😛
almost u trasnlate what i said, but u have to know that there is like 4 diferents spanish styles, the mexican, spanish, cuban, latin and argentino

i'm using a combination, 😱 so
some part that u translate are not correct 🙄
especially this part

They don't play like that, that single Canadian wants to join with kimiko! Isn't it obvious?

but, try again man :evil:

This looks like a job for an actual speaker of Spanish! 😀

Well, i found more anime, and more links with more anime
i will post some pics in the next days

but first !!!
after some hours searching in japanese 😉
watch what i found :super_hap

http://www.av-navi.co.jp/ame/kusuguri/031216_anime.html
the name of that anime is *女スパイ拷問 敵の基地は女体拷問所 * nice ehhh ?
and this links have more links, with japanese pages
http://www.ask.ne.jp/~khrmts/ks-sk/link.html

really i want to download this anime

I have this anime. But one time I provided a link to where to direct download it, and the thread got deleted. I think I might have done something against the rules.
Anyways, I have it, and I wouldn't mind sharing it without breaking the rules.

I have this anime. But one time I provided a link to where to direct download it, and the thread got deleted. I think I might have done something against the rules.
Anyways, I have it, and I wouldn't mind sharing it without breaking the rules.

you have the link? can you PM it to me?

bad news, for some reason it stops play at 6 minutes and 40 seconds and again at 7 minutes and 37 seconds

Anyone Know the Japanese word

Hey guys I was just wondering if any of our japanese friends on this site could tell us the japanese word for the title of this movie.😀

Hey guys I was just wondering if any of our japanese friends on this site could tell us the japanese word for the title of this movie.😀

The Japanese name of this show is "Onna Spy Goumon - Tekino Kichiwa Nyotai Goumonsho." I think it means "woman spy torture" or something.

bad news, for some reason it stops play at 6 minutes and 40 seconds and again at 7 minutes and 37 seconds

Sorry about this. The truth is, when I found the torrent for this, the download stopped at about 99.8%. It wouldn't download any more after that, so now there are tiny bits of undownloaded pieces throughout the video. But it shouldn't be too much of a problem. All you have to do is drag the video forward a bit. You don't miss much of the whole show.

ok i know this post is a late but here it is anyway... Tea dipping her feet in the stream screencaps from episode 166 - Flight Of Fear Part 1

here is the first 5

Attachments

• cap0000.jpg
    cap0000.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 420
  • cap0001.jpg
    cap0001.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 217
  • cap0002.jpg
    cap0002.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 169
  • cap0003.jpg
    cap0003.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 224
  • cap0004.jpg
    cap0004.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 317
here is the next 5

Attachments

• cap0005.jpg
    cap0005.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 235
  • cap0006.jpg
    cap0006.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 150
  • cap0007.jpg
    cap0007.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 170
  • cap0008.jpg
    cap0008.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 154
  • cap0009.jpg
    cap0009.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 445
Sorry about this. The truth is, when I found the torrent for this, the download stopped at about 99.8%. It wouldn't download any more after that, so now there are tiny bits of undownloaded pieces throughout the video. But it shouldn't be too much of a problem. All you have to do is drag the video forward a bit. You don't miss much of the whole show.

i did some messing with it and for me it stops playing at these parts into the film...
6 Minutes 40 Seconds
7 Minutes 37 Seconds
20 Minutes 34 Seconds
31 Minutes 52 Seconds

What's New

10/5/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room! Always somethign going on, and its free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back