• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

its the bigining of ep 19, in this site

english dub at about 4:50
hxxp://www.animeshippuuden.com/dubbed/anime/birdy-the-mighty-decode/episode-19-english-dubbed/

and it's 18 on youtube lol for the subbed version:
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9JpoObhPXc&feature=relmfu

I have a clip made up. I plan on posting it in a little while. I"m debating whether to create a new Youtube channel or not.

But it is officially episode 18. I checked it 3/4 times yesterday just to make sure. I feel like I'm out of practice.

EDIT: Here's the link to the clip. I hope you enjoy it! --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze0f31MyjYw

Last edited:
found the ep and it was even a dual audio encode so i extracted, putem into premiere, put the pieces together, and re-encoded the scene in both languages, yay so fun >w< *works on gif* TADAAa

Last edited:
Shitamachi Madonna Shokudou - vol 02
Photo Kano - ch 13
ENT - ch 08
L-DK - vol 10

Oh happy day! Seems Rui made another little gem after all this time~ Man is getting even better.

Any chance someone will translate the text in the red box? 😀

Oh happy day! Seems Rui made another little gem after all this time~ Man is getting even better.

Any chance someone will translate the text in the red box? 😀

Thank God, Rui used typed kanji instead of handwriting this time. That man has godawful handwriting.

Title: Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2) - For those curious, "Seiken Densetsu" literally means "Legend of the Holy Sword"

Title Subtext: Lise's Desperate Situation - Just a note here, since SoM2 never had an official English release as far as I know, all that exist are fan translations, in which this girl is sometimes called Reice or even Reece. My translation calls her Lise. Point being, she's an amazon warrior.

Green Box: (Lise) Ahahahaha!! hehehehheeeeelp me!

Red Box: (Bandit Girl Nebal) Ooooh~ tickle tickle tickle!

Thank God, Rui used typed kanji instead of handwriting this time. That man has godawful handwriting.

Title: Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2) - For those curious, "Seiken Densetsu" literally means "Legend of the Holy Sword"

Title Subtext: Lise's Desperate Situation - Just a note here, since SoM2 never had an official English release as far as I know, all that exist are fan translations, in which this girl is sometimes called Reice or even Reece. My translation calls her Lise. Point being, she's an amazon warrior.

Green Box: (Lise) Ahahahaha!! hehehehheeeeelp me!

Red Box: (Bandit Girl Nebal) Ooooh~ tickle tickle tickle!

Many thanks, Jaynin! Its a shame Rui's handwriting isn't easily readable, guy draws well enough

All that said, maybe a trans for this? :B

somebody on those japanese image boards sourced a bunch of those pics we never figured out, including the one page where all those snakes come out of a box and start tickling that girl who's strapped down. so here's where its from, but i cant find scans of it anywhere...

hxxp://myanimelist.net/manga/6843/Tarot_Maiden_Kisara/userrecs

Many thanks, Jaynin! Its a shame Rui's handwriting isn't easily readable, guy draws well enough

All that said, maybe a trans for this? :B

It's always interesting when I have to translate something and then look up the translated word in an English dictionary. According to that, "patchouli" is a family of plants in Asia which are often used to make fragrances. In this context, I believe it's being used as a name.

Sidebars: Patchouli's Summer Vacation / Patchouli's Frightening Notebook

Girls' Speech Bubbles: "Ahahahahahahaaaaa~! Not that!" "What're you doing? What's that you're writing!?"

Notebook: August 11th, Thursday
"Today I played with the underarms of Reimu and Sanae. Their underarms are well-suited to the job and have a very nice smell. The mischievous invisible hands are tickling Sanae's underarms."

Mild venting to follow as well as some explanation:

For NO REASON WHATSOEVER (e_e) he decided to a) remove the kanji from "be suited to" thus making it 100x harder to decipher and b) writes so poorly that his i looks like a separate katakana re and hiragana te. It required a lot of creative interpretation to decipher the correct kana and I'm not 100% sure on it even now, but it fits in the sentence. Finally, the leading "i" of the word "itazura" on the last line is obscured by the writer's hair, which is a more mundane challenge but irritating nonetheless.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that the gist of the translation is accurate, but there are a few nested assumptions I had to make in order to come up with the details.

Last edited:
It's always interesting when I have to translate something and then look up the translated word in an English dictionary. According to that, "patchouli" is a family of plants in Asia which are often used to make fragrances. In this context, I believe it's being used as a name.

Sidebars: Patchouli's Summer Vacation / Patchouli's Frightening Notebook

Girls' Speech Bubbles: "Ahahahahahahaaaaa~! Not that!" "What're you doing? What's that you're writing!?"

Notebook: August 11th, Thursday
"Today I played with the underarms of a seer and a piper. Their underarms are well-suited to the job and have a very nice smell. The mischievous invisible hands are tickling the piper girl's underarms."

Mild venting to follow as well as some explanation:

"Seer" and "piper" - "piper" as in "someone who plays a flute or a pipe" are little more than educated guesses. While the "reimu" of "seer" does translate into revelation or vision, the characters for the other one are a combination of "early" and "flute" and nothing I put them through gave me any results at all. It could possibly be a name, but never one that I've seen before.

For NO REASON WHATSOEVER (e_e) he decided to a) remove the kanji from "be suited to" thus making it 100x harder to decipher and b) writes so poorly that his i looks like a separate katakana re and hiragana te. It required a lot of creative interpretation to decipher the correct kana and I'm not 100% sure on it even now, but it fits in the sentence. Finally, the leading "i" of the word "itazura" on the last line is obscured by the writer's hair, which is a more mundane challenge but irritating nonetheless.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that the gist of the translation is accurate, but there are a few nested assumptions I had to make in order to come up with the details.

Much obliged, Jaynin. Especially since Rui's handwriting and terminology is the equivalent to the face melting scene from Raiders of the lost ark :stickout

I'm not sure if anyone's interested in this, but 'Squid Girl- Season 2' is getting a release here in the states next year, March 12th (I think it's the 12th) That means were getting an English version of that tickle episode, which is pretty cool.

Much obliged, Jaynin. Especially since Rui's handwriting and terminology is the equivalent to the face melting scene from Raiders of the lost ark :stickout

There's a reason why the picture with typewritten kanji was translated soon after it was posted and why this picture took a day and a half. x_x

Thanks for the translation, Jaynin
Yeah, Patchouli is the name of the girl in purple, and Reimu is the girl in red. The other one is Sanae.

okay first of all, wtf japan [again] and yes of course that was awesome, thanks again chilled ;p

just another one of those random one's i found in a hentai manga. m/m is a trap hentai

just another one of those random one's i found in a hentai manga. m/m is a trap hentai

Pretty neat. I don't think it's so much a 'trap' though - I know that guy's style, and he just prefers submissive males, so he tends to draw them more feminine. That and he has a tight swimsuit fetish, which is the topic of most of his other doujins.

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back