• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

I feel like brk discretely posted that one a few pages ago, but I'm not 100% on that. Youku is a great place to comb over for scenes though.

Here's an MM/M foot and belly tickle from the Catalan dub of "Mazinger Z."

youtube.com/watch?v=NNypGvXc-qw

It's at 8:45 if you odn't want to see all the episode!

So, is not TICKLING ITSELF a "sexual content" for you?

So, what are you doing here, mate?

It doesn't matter what it is for us, but for society at large. If it doesn't include genitalia or highly suggestive oral acts, then it isn't sexual and, thus, isn't pedophilia. Pedophiles want to have sex with kids, not tickle them. Those acts are worlds apart. haha

Anyway, here's an f/f upperbody from a manga in Weekly Shonen Champion.

It doesn't matter what it is for us, but for society at large. If it doesn't include genitalia or highly suggestive oral acts, then it isn't sexual and, thus, isn't pedophilia. Pedophiles want to have sex with kids, not tickle them. Those acts are worlds apart. haha

That's weird. It looks like it should be an advertisement for that sunblock.

lol, looks like there's about 3 of us scanning those 'weekly' raw scan releases hehe

Don't 90% of anime females look like they could be underage?

So, what are you doing here, mate?

No, they don't.

Moreover, if a teenager tickled could be erotic, especially for a very young member (18 or something like that), a CHILD tickled surely isn't (at least, of you're not sick, that's for sure!).

Moreover, look at the first pages of this discussion, and you'll see that, not too many years ago, this discussion was all about ADULT content (even if about drawning).

Oh, you're pretty a clever one, huh?

First of all, are you sure of what are you saying? That only "regular sex" and penetration would be considering pedophilia by a court?

But, that apart... doesn't your moral sense have somenthing to say at you, when you got an erection watching a drawning of a 5 or 6 years old child beeing tickled?

Hey guys, right now I'm putting together an english translation for http://g.e-hentai.org/g/500180/67f32283a8/. I need someone to edit the 2nd part (page 15 and onward) so if there's any takers to edit and typeset, i'll be able to upload the full translation as soon as that's done.

Ehy I like the original version of the student/teacher story much more than the newest version! Ahahaha thank you, good story!

First of all, are you sure of what are you saying? That only "regular sex" and penetration would be considering pedophilia by a court?

But, that apart... doesn't your moral sense have somenthing to say at you, when you got an erection watching a drawning of a 5 or 6 years old child beeing tickled?

You need to drop the moral high ground, people who are attracted to the younger ages don't choose to be how they are. Just as you don't choose to be heterosexual or homosexual. I'm not at all saying pedophilia is right, but condemning someone for their personal orientations is straight up bigotry.

What do morals have to do with physical biology?

denny just letting u know still workin on the type setting. had to go do something and just got back so workin on it again. i have to redraw a few o those pink text bubbles with hearts that are otherwise covered/erased by the text, the text also being warped, so i gotta redraw, type, rasterize type, and transform the text to get the same look. ;p its fun though lol

No prob, just send it over when you're done, I'll probably do some editing afterwards to keep everything consistent.

sureziiezz =3=)b

EDIT: ha, its funny, the mangaka starts sluring her words near the end (as u pointed out), its silly hheehe

Last edited:

Of course that's the case, no court would consider tickling, without nudity or touching of genitalia, a crime.

And that isn't something that turns me on, but I'm also not too concerned with people who wank over drawings. Tickling drawings.

Running around calling people pedophiles when none of them are sexually abusing children just takes away attention from, you know, actual pedophiles.

Anyway, please start a thread somewhere else if you want to discuss this further, or PM me if you'd prefer. The time I spend on this is time I could be spending finding content for you guys. haha

uwaaahh im tireed denny lemmy finish tomorrow=3= (i finished pretty much the first/colored story)

What do morals have to do with physical biology?

Morals are typically derived from biological norms.

This doesn't make them inherently just, but it answers your question, which I suppose may have been rhetorical.

OMYGAAAWD SHUTUTTTPPPEveryone!

I made this for somebody on da (sta8teros, he's here too, actually) and i didnt show it here just because of the potential for these stupid arguments that always get started.

but if just to prove a point.... look, wendy, clearly under 18, is being tickled. it's NOT sexual, it's (imo) NOT suggestive. its a picture of a girl young being tickled who isnt spewing bodily fluids. You would pretty much need to have prior knowledge of the fetish to even go there in the first place.

now go on with ur lives ~=3=)~ shoo, shoo

OMYGAAAWD SHUTUTTTPPPEveryone!

Why?

Anyway, it's strange: I didn't expected, honestly, so many angry answers.
Just if many of you (at last, the ones who written here, in the last three pages) were pretty bothered by my post. That's curious. An user even compared pedo with being homosexual, and said that discriminate a pedo is like to discriminate an homosexual... very, very weird.

I suppose some moderators should come in, but probably they're all on a vacancy...

Why?

Anyway, it's strange: I didn't expected, honestly, so many angry answers.
Just if many of you (at last, the ones who written here, in the last three pages) were pretty bothered by my post. That's curious. An user even compared pedo with being homosexual, and said that discriminate a pedo is like to discriminate an homosexual... very, very weird.

I suppose some moderators should come in, but probably they're all on a vacancy...

I would imagine that the irritation is mostly because of the way you came into the thread and essentially accused people of pedophilia. If you think there are pedophilic pictures posted here, contact a mod. If you want to start a discussion on pedophilia, there's the General Discussion forum. Otherwise, I don't see any need to antagonize the people in this thread.

That link is also a treasure trove of links to free full clips from pay-to-watch sites, and art of clearly underaged material - both of which should not be posted to this site.

I sincerely hope none of you who browsed it knew about it and/or failed to report it. I know it's sometimes hard to determine whether said artwork or whatever are in conflict with the guidelines here or not, but if the obvious stuff keeps being posted and you all try to let it slide, we'll have to start locking threads. We're trying to give you all the benefit of the doubt here. So please, be careful and use your good judgement, if it means keeping the integrity of this site in good shape.

So I'm not all that mad, huh, considering a moderator's opinion...

So I'm not all that mad, huh, considering a moderator's opinion...

What is your point?

In the case where underaged material was judged to be found (as well as various other violations of the ToS) a mod was contacted and the link removed. There wasn't (excessive) hysteria or too much arguing. That is how things are meant to be handled. If you think there's a problem, report it. Otherwise this is a waste of everyone's time.

I would imagine that the irritation is mostly because of the way you came into the thread and essentially accused people of pedophilia. If you think there are pedophilic pictures posted here, contact a mod. If you want to start a discussion on pedophilia, there's the General Discussion forum. Otherwise, I don't see any need to antagonize the people in this thread.

Pretty much this.

The people who share content in this thread do it with good intentions, you've been derailing the thread and arguing an issue that doesn't belong in this thread so its kinda getting on people's nerves.

Back to posting content...

Here's a quick upperbody tickle from Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san. Z 10. At about 2:50.

animedreaming.tv/yondemasu-yo-azazel-san-z-episode-10/

What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back