• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

I am just being a good boy... hope that Santa Claus will bring me some nice gift... one nice tied up girl...
Well most of us wish that 😀

You better watch Silent Night, Deadly Night. If you aren't good 100% of the time, Santa's gonna get you!

-gulp- ... Tobi would rather get the coal then meet the scary Santa :d

I wonder if it's wrong to post my own stuff here... My style's certainly derivative of anime, and I've seen a few friend's works here, too. Why not? =P

Mind you, these are pretty huge full-size; I kept them that way for the print resolution.

Attachments

• ssskantk.jpg
    ssskantk.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,466
  • ssslillitk.jpg
    ssslillitk.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,225
  • regidtk.png
    regidtk.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,110
Wow you made those!? You really have talent... good work mate I love them... but i never saw the third one... are you still making them or is this some kind of secret weapon?

I saw you in Deviant, Chaz. 🙂
You're 100% good at art. :happy:

It's kind of funny...
This thread is titled huge "anime" thread, but almost all the posts are exclusive to the mangas

Wow you made those!? You really have talent... good work mate I love them... but i never saw the third one... are you still making them or is this some kind of secret weapon?
Well making them wasn't easy XD This computer's situated in the main room of my house, and I've yet to move out due to my age (I'm still only eighteen ^^; ), so I have to work on TK pieces when no one's looking. But yes, I do still make them; that third one is my latest work. I'm glad you like it!

Ooh, I can't wait for you guys to post more pics! Keep 'em coming, they're great!

tell me what size feet and tits you have and i'll tell you whether i'm a ler or lee. hehehehe!:ggrin:

Hear that swooshing sound? thats the big sound a bat makes when the hitter misses on a big swing

Now I understand the loco part in your name... when you start posting it is impossible to stop you it seems 🙂
Great addition

hmmm... i am pretty sure it was from niku... i remember that belove this picture was a two part comic... a mother and daughter kidnapping some girl and tickling her to death... in japanese of course.

Get a look at the 4th one. It puts a reverse on the tickling / fj for the usual picture you'd expect.

Attachments

• 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 378
  • 4b.jpg
    4b.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 374
  • 7b.jpg
    7b.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 465
  • 8b.jpg
    8b.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 647
  • 10b.jpg
    10b.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 613
Some more good ones.

Attachments

• 11b.jpg
    11b.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 568
  • 15b.jpg
    15b.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 435
  • 16b.jpg
    16b.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 713
  • 17b.jpg
    17b.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 643
  • 18b.jpg
    18b.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 654
What's New

10/5/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room! Always somethign going on, and its free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back