• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

^On that subject Dokuro-chan lampooned this attitude quite well in one mention of their characters' ages, i.e. that the title character who looks and acts like a 12-13 year old is actually 17, and her sister that looks at least in her mid-20s with a double D-cup is actually 11.

Looks fine to me. :rolleyes

Tickling communities can be so amazingly close minded...lol. The whining about the whole age thing in these last few pages makes me laugh and rage at the same time.

It was two comments, on a comic about a kids' cartoon character getting fucked in multiple orifices. (There are so many loli characters around that official age is meaningless actually.) And both just comments on personal feelings. How much more open minded do you want?

If anything, it makes me sad when someone cannot take even this much difference from their opinion.

This is not the only fetish site with a no-underage p0rn rule. That bothers you, complain about it on 4chan. Everyone else already does.

It was two comments, on a comic about a kids' cartoon character getting fucked in multiple orifices. (There are so many loli characters around that official age is meaningless actually.) And both just comments on personal feelings. How much more open minded do you want?

If anything, it makes me sad when someone cannot take even this much difference from their opinion.

This is not the only fetish site with a no-underage p0rn rule. That bothers you, complain about it on 4chan. Everyone else already does.

The rules here are perfectly clear: no photos of real minors, and no artwork of minors that involves nudity or sexual contact.

I didn't see the manga people are arguing about, but it sounds like it seriously violated that last rule.

Except stuff like this has been posted several times in the past, and nobody gave a damn until that guy mentioned it.

I even posted the same doujin two months before, untranslated. That said, age has never mattered with fictional characters, why beat a dead horse?

It doesn't matter what age the characters are. If they look childlike, they will most likely get deleted.

Look at it from the point of view of the creators of this site. They are just protecting their own interests. If some agency browses this site and notices that there are some pics of a childlike character in some questionable scenes, I would imagine they would bring down some hell-fire.

And the criteria these certain agencies use to determine the age of characters stems from every stereotypical image you can think of.

Let's not get into this. No site on the internet in the US has gone down to having youthful anime adult artwork. Agency? What is this the X-files? Let's try to keep things in the realm of reality~ these are animated drawings. There are laws protecting this material. Protecting it... like, literally protecting your right to view it and enjoy it. You're going to have to show me a single example of this dark agency taking down any site or forum over this kind of thing. If this was true 4chan would have been off the network years ago. Anyway~ fun topic, dead horse~ move on. x3

^The first one is from a Japanese site called wintermute, forget the current address, the third and fifth are from a dude who regularly posts on the nikuniku11 image boards, and the 4th one is from Gizenyasen.

Yeah but, from what I got, the guy getting tickled was actually a guy that was turned into a girl by the plot.
So, it was tickling+vaginal stimulation.... in a man... Sorry, it just look wrong :huh

I've watched enough Ranma 1/2 in my life. I've pretty much have already had this argument with myself and have decided that there is nothing wrong with the female versions. Even though the minds are male - the bodies are most assuredly female. It equates to finding a lesbian hot, she has no interest in you, but you still find her attractive.

That seen was nice. I'll have to keep my eyes on this series. I haven't seen a nice lemon series in awhile.

I don't see whats that anything different? I've watched Ranma I dont see anything different of a boy turned to girl.

Enough of that lets look for more new anime tickling scenes.

Sooooo... WTF is the thing about... how do they both even get vaginal stimulation?

Not that I mind but I don't get it.

Last edited:
Oh and about that young thing... I thought it was illegal to have that... or is it okay for drawings? Just wanting to clarify so I don't piss anyone else off in the future.

This set of stocks looks rather familiar to a certain series of videos doesn't it? 😛

really awesome art! who is the artist and is there any more of it?

This art is mine. It referred to a certain series of videos you think.
I'm sorry to say it's only art in this serise.But I want to draw new arts.

ok
gotta say you are a pretty good artist, hope we see more of your art soon! ^^
also the series is called tickle abuse i think!

Wow, I visited your blog last year, and your art really has improved! Keep up the good work!

Hey guys, there's a new foot tickling scene that I posted on my blog from a Negima spinoff: "Negiho (Ito) Bun!"

Someone finally licks Evangeline's feet, but it doesn't quite go as she planned!
A few other pics are on my blog, but I'll post the scene here too!

If anyone has time, a translation would be greatly appreciated! Enjoy the pic!

Also, here are a few upperbody pics from the same series. :]

Last edited:
What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back