• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Snap! Thank for showing that, Yumes. I should've guess it was from Deviantart. >_<

Ichinensei ni Nachattara - vol 7
Otome Youkai Zakuro - vol 3 (same as the anime)

Ichinensei ni Nachattara - vol 7
Otome Youkai Zakuro - vol 3 (same as the anime)

Great finds as usual!
Just to clarify, the girl being tickled in the first pic is actually a highschool boy who was transformed into a little girl (goddammit anime). :stickout

Where did you find the other two variations of the image, quiet? I only found the original one on an image site, but not the other two.

That one's a Yukihide Yoshida (guy who used to run the site "Earth color"), isn't it?

Where did you find the other two variations of the image, quiet? I only found the original one on an image site, but not the other two.

assuming its the image site i found it on, do u see 2 links on the page somewhere before you click to enlarge the image?

follow it then click on the download link ダウンロード
itll ask 4 a password which is cocyo 2

assuming its the image site i found it on, do u see 2 links on the page somewhere before you click to enlarge the image?

follow it then click on the download link ダウンロード
itll ask 4 a password which is cocyo 2

Ah, mucho gracias. Almost couldn't find the download button since it was hidden between 2 advertisements. Also, there's no space between "cocyo" and "2".

After about a year of looking, I found what I'm thinking is an authentic torrent link for the Cho Kuse Ni Narisou foot tickling scene.

My internet has weird conflicts with torrents, but anyone who downloads and check this out would be a hero if it does actually contain the episode.

http://www.torrentstate.com/超くせになりそう-torrent-207879.html

Let me know if this works! I'm really hoping this is the real thing! The episode we want is 26.

Edit: Here's an alternate link, same torrent- http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/325118553/?tab=summary

Last edited:
I'll do it....the least I can do.

Thanks, you'd be doing us a real favor.
It'll be awesome if it turns out to be true. The fact that the episode count is right makes me think it's real.

Just be sure to scan the hell out of it first, you never know with these things.

well I confirm yes it is there and is episode 26. about the 9:43-9:58 mark.

edit-here is a pic as I have no idea how to do clips.

thank you so much chilled for the links!!!
here's the clip from the scene f/f foot (someone who knows how to edit videos please make a better quality version)

well I confirm yes it is there and is episode 26. about the 9:43-9:58 mark.

edit-here is a pic as I have no idea how to do clips.

Thanks Dae! I was beginning to think we'd never find it, and I'm really happy the hunt is over. I'll probably blog it later, and post it on the TMF when I've made a clip. haha

You have our gratitude!

Last edited:
Give credit also to brk4, he got us a clip...he got us....a clip.:cry(manly tears)

Ok, the blog post is up. I also made a .mov clip for those interested. The quality is only slightly better though, since old videos like this aren't easy to improve. haha

Thanks for the great work MisterDae, brk4, and everyone else who worked to track this clip down over the last year!

Edit: I'd love to upload the file, but TT never lets me post .mov files for some reason, even though the format is supposedly supported. You can watch the clip on youtube in the blog post, but I'm not sure how that impacts the quality. :/

Thanks so much everyone that put the effort into finding us this clip, ive had a good go many a time for the first few months of it being posted but eventually gave up. perseverance is a powerful thing.

Probably the best anime foot tickle scene since zettai karen children. Actual straight up hand tickling a foot with a full reaction. Fairy tail was cute but very quick.

Thanks again everyone for your efforts!

What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back