• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

Sora is basically a girl?? :/

You mean he's very effeminate??

Taht was cool anyways, MMM/M or not, thanks! 🙂

I know m/m isn't exactly the best combo, but Sora is *basically* a girl anyway, so it still works.

Comment #1:
The story went to some serious extremes while I didn't watch :blink

Comment #2:
Don't talk like that! Sora saved us all!! :mad

:rofl:

How do you make/find such great gifs? I can never seem to make them or find good ones.

I'm kind of a noob at it so i'll tell you what i did but i'm sure there are more efficient ways.

i downloaded the clip that chills posted, used adobe media encoder to convert it to flv, imported it into flash, saved as animated gif (c, imported the gif so i could see all the keyframes, then trimmed it down to the size that you now see.

i really aught to learn how to do that better cuz the quality got icky too for some reason.

Also this:
it's called "tales of tickling, vol. 2"

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/433051/f6e3212e11/

Last edited:
arigatou chilled! -_^ (wow the japanese really do orient quite a bit of tickling into their stuff, what would we ever do without them?) tehehe

an old picture which i don't believe anybody has been able yet to actually tie into a video. Still, nice find.

an old picture which i don't believe anybody has been able yet to actually tie into a video. Still, nice find.

So nothing is known of this hypothetical cartoon?

Too bad!

Excuse the bad English, but I'm using the Google translator! ;-D

That picture of a "video" is called ムスメットRGB. It's an anime but this picture is unfortunately fake as it's just fanart.

That picture of a "video" is called ムスメットRGB. It's an anime but this picture is unfortunately fake as it's just fanart.

Thanks for the information! ;-)

then it is a shame!

Anyway, congratulations to the designer! :-D

Loving that second one, thanks for sharing them!

But if brk4 is me.... then who am I? :O

*facepalm* lol i guess i got so used to ur name next to raws that i didn't realize it wasn't you haha

the first two are from something called 'custom zombie girl' ...the raws might have been posted here before but i found the english version and well here they are (it gets a little uh, hentai-ish after that). also the last one is nagato from a haruhi doujinshi that i did some searching around for to find it in english. Kyon wonders if yuki's armpits are ticklish, hehehe lol.

Last edited:
Tena on S-String - vol 04
Onikirisama no Hakoirimusume - vol 04
Denaoshi to Ide! - vol 03 & 05

Any new anime tickle scenes that are out?

I hope for atleast a foot tickle scene lady. My favorite was Erza from fairy tail, I loved it when Natsu tickled her foot, her toes wiggled cutely. I can't wait how she laughs in English dub.

Two minor ones.

The first is the classic Fujiko tickle scene from Lupin III, possibly from a new official manga... or a hentai.

The second is a random */fmf drawing I found. No idea who the characters are.

The one testing the "tickle machine" is from touhou. I think her name is Nitori or something.
The one on the left is from yugi-oh. Don't remember the name. But he's a man. ^^
The middle one is Kaito, A vocaloid.
And the one on the right is also from Touhou. Don't remember her name tho.

Last edited:
The one on the left is from yugi-oh. Don't remember the name. But he's a man. ^^

Oh Japan, you got me again.

I'm more interested in the Fujiko pic though. The thought of the most famous tickling scene in Japanese animation getting a manga adaptation is pretty cool, but I can't find any info on it on English or Japanese sites.

What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back