• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread!

A quick f/m foot tickle from Another Episode 8
Part 2 - 0:15
http://www.watchanimeon.com/ another-episode-8/

Nice work there, brk4 and nice of you to convert it chilled_bones. ^_^

@ Ankoku: XD Looks like we do know who mainly have something to say if there's any /m tickling going on.

Last edited:
I like women tickled than boys tickled.

Try finding some clips/pictures of girls getting tickled then, and be sure to post them here when you do. We all work hard to find things that appeal to a variety of people on this site, hopefully you appreciate that as much as the rest of us do. :]

ya he sells his comics on a site called 'dlsite.com/ maniax' (remove space). i always have to type that into google search instead of the address bar to get to it though.

they usually show up in torrents though a little after their release.

---also dammit brk thanks again for more great stuff ^^

Hey, any idea where you found those? Because I'm pretty sure that's Modae Shine, the same artist who did that awesome Chun-Li comic.

It is. But the site I found it on only had these images and some inappropriate ones I can't share with you.

ooh very hot

heres another...any ideas where its from?

Last edited:
New Jackpot

After combing the internet for new Japanese tickling scenes, it occurred to me that we were ignoring the cartoons of multiple other countries, possibly rife with new scenes. For that reason, I decided to check out the Chinese youku.com, and was very pleased with the results.

Here are 3(!) new foot tickling scenes from Chinese anime. The first is an m/m from a series about a pig-boy, the second is an m/f from a cartoon about a giant girl and the third is a */f from "Yao Ling a Yao Ling."

If anyone is up for some hunting, please check out youku and use the search term 話 to start finding anime. All of the scenes were found in the videos of the account linked below.

http://u.youku.com/ user_playlist/id_UMTUwOTg1MjUy_order_3_type_1_page_1.html

Videos here:
http://www.youtube.com/ user/BonesChilled/videos

Chinese cartoon tickling! I hope there are more of that.

Because I hear ancient chinese they use thousands tickles on women's feet.

I am trying to search Bones, but it is not giving the results I want. I am trying different terms along with what you gave to try and get it, but not working. If anybody could help me with another way to term it, I would appreciate it.

chilled, i typed the term u gave us into google translate, and it read 'story' in english....lol so i went and found the word for tickling (as far as google is concerned anyways) and got some better results. I actually got the most results by typing 'tickling' in english. the only problem is that its pretty much all male (i do not swing that way -_-)

I did find this, though. someone called 'chinatickling'

http://u.youku.com/ user_show/id_UMTI5OTI0ODI0.html

how do you get to their playlists? lol

EDIT: *sigh* i replaced user show with user playlist, translated the page, and it said he dont gotta playlist. o well.

Last edited:
Oh, I should have clarified why 話 is the best choice. You're not going to find much just from searching for tickling, because most of these series haven't been "mined out" by tickling fans yet. We'll be doing that work.

話 (which is story, but that's also the term for episode in Chinese/Japanese) allows you to find anime and, thanks to how quickly youku loads videos, you can skim through an entire episode in a few minutes. I found those scenes by skimming through entire series of Chinese anime, not a quick and simple search.

So yeah, try 話 and skim through the episodes. If you're lucky, you'll stumble upon something.

I hope to find more foot tickling cartoon like these in that website. It won't be easy but there will be some.

It would be more easier to coordinate if we posted the series we have already checked out so as to not waste time looking over them again.

I actually think I found some new stuff (new to me anyways)

Attachments

• 20040920490081.gif
    20040920490081.gif
    1,008.2 KB · Views: 426
What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Salee for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back