• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Art Dump (f/f, m/f, f/m, m/m)

Oh! Oh! I'm in there!!! Thank you! That's neat to be in your big collection! :thumbsup

you deserve it darkharp. you have skills.

also a small collection of scams is located on the tmf.

I haven't even scratched the surface of this iceberg, but some of what I've found is truly amazing.
What some of my older stuff is doing here, I don't know; I'm actually kind of ashamed to see it again, but honored that you held onto it. Lol

:drool

You are what I call and I think people here would call you as: A legend.

Seriously this is tons of art man. I had a collection with me before but yours is massive. Thank you so so much.

Btw some people may want a torrent of this. I'm not saying I do but just for people who download that way. Just for a bit of convenience. That is if your able to upload a torrent. Dont worry about it if you cant or dont want to.

Last edited:
Lysozyme...wow I liked his. to bad he does not do tickling no more. Memory lane for me. I am sad you did not get them all though.

I do thank you for this though.

36 images. Want me to make a separate download of just his works for you? =P

If you could do that it'd be awesome, as I'm pretty sure I have most everything else and most of his stuff isn't even on the internet any more. If you did you would be a GOD!

If you could do that it'd be awesome, as I'm pretty sure I have most everything else and most of his stuff isn't even on the internet any more. If you did you would be a GOD!

Here you go.

I've also attached a .FLV file... which is fake. It's a torrent in disguise because TT doesn't recognize the format. Download it, change the extension to ".torrent" (File should end up being called "Art Collection.torrent"), and it should work. (If I set it up correctly).

EDIT: Heed my warning. I just realized... I'd be the only seeder, so this torrent will take several DAYS of downloading, as opposed to about 1 hour (with an average Cable/DSL speed) from MegaUpload.

Last edited:
Here you go.

I've also attached a .FLV file... which is fake. It's a torrent in disguise because TT doesn't recognize the format. Download it, change the extension to ".torrent" (File should end up being called "Art Collection.torrent"), and it should work. (If I set it up correctly).
Awesome. Thanks alot! 😀

WOW awesome collection, it's a honnor that you have some of my artwork , Thanks for this dude 😉

Man! That's alot of art (that each artist that drew it) you posted. Thanks for sharing it. 🙂

Thanks for the Giftie, Klepto!

I say this cos my birthday's coming up, and... Hot damn, I couldn't be happier.

Also, I found a Recolor of Redscript's 'Unethical Research' in there by a certain Pantalooned Man-Pirate. 😉

you sir have good taste in art!

I haven't seen some of these Synful Pryde pieces. I'm really curious what happened to that guy <:c I'd have loved to meet him.

There are some real nice pics among these. 🙂 It's good to have a lot of drawings categorized by their authors.

(I just cannot do the editing on my previous post somehow, or I would have to wait so much that I wrote a new one instead.)

There are some people out there who have been wondering who was, in fact, The Man. Not as in "The man who's keeping me down" but as in "You're The Man!"

These people can relax and look no further because Kleptomaniac has just confirmed that he is, in fact, The Man!

Awesome collection! In fact you had one of two pieces Chaoskomori took down due to peevish webcomic fans complaining about commisioned fanart pieces. You had the Sabrina one so now I just need to find the Sinfest one! 🙂

Last edited:
Umm--thank you! Lots of good anime pics I didn't have in my collection! Great job!

No BAC? And how much Scavenger is included?

Thanks for the upload

No BAC? And how much Scavenger is included?

About 50 of Scavenger's work. No BAC because he now has an Images4sale site and some of my images may be pieces that he's selling. I wouldn't want to pirate his work, so I'm playing it safe.

Do you mean... this?

Did you ever know that you're my hero and the wind beneath my wings? 😉

YOU ROCK! That'll teach me to get all kinds of distracted by life and take a 3 month hiatus. Status as the man: Confirmed!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back